Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Jose Jiron Jr, MD
Dr. Jose Jiron Jr, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Jiron Jr is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

Ocala Ear Nose & Throat Spclsts

2120 SW 22nd Pl

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Jiron Jr

I make sure patient has a full understanding of all options. Recommendations would be evidence based and for the benefit of the patient.

Dr. Jiron Jr's Experience

Dr. Jiron Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Jiron Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Deafness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Wayne State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Jiron Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jiron Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jiron Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jiron Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jiron Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jiron Jr to family and friends
Dr. Jiron Jr's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
I found Dr. Jiron to be very professional, caring and will to take all the time required to "fully" explain any and all question I had concerning my situation.
Ocala, FL |
Dr. Jose Jiron is very caring, smart and professional. I would use him over and over again. But the staff is the worst staff in all of ocala.it is Impossible to get to a human being, they hang up the phone on you,.The manager, nurses. Front desk never call you back, even after you had surgery. I've called over 20 times in a day, diferent days, not once one answer back or yet to talk to a human being. My son needs the same surgery, i will drive 3 hrs before going back to that staff.
in Florida |
He is a helpful caring patient Dr. his staff also are very professional. Would recommend him and his practice to anyone. He diagnosed the problem and I got better quickly.
in Summerfield, FL |
I thought he was very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. His diagnosis and treatment was spot on. Thank goodness for a new, good ENT in the area!
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Jiron, immediately diagnosed my issue and took steps to remedy my condition. His manner was calm and soothing even though I was in considerable distress. Dr. Jiron along with his staff, tended to my immediate needs following his treatment until I was sufficiently recovered to travel home. While the treatment was not a "pleasant experience" the end results were astonishing.
Dr. Jiron is an exceptionally talented and compassionate doctor. I had full confidence and peace in placing my life in his care.
in Ocala, FL |
Show Dr. Jiron yesterday because my husband was seen in the ED last Saturday for bleeding from his ear and they stated he had ruptured his tympanic membrane. Dr. Jiron was very knowledgeable and very patient with my husband who has multiple health issues. Best ENT doctor we have ever seen and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT doctor.
in Summerfield, FL |
Dr. Jiron Jr. seemed very knowledgeable and figured out my ear problems immediately, even though my primary doctor had been saying for 3 months that there was no problem! After he prescribed some drops, and I put them in for 10 days, my ear problem was cleared up!
in Ocala, FL |
I was sent to Dr Jiron by my PCP for a severe middle and external ear infection. I had taken 2 antibiotics prior to seeing him and was not getting better. I had never felt so bad with the pain and swelling. Dr Jiron was able to quickly recognize the situation, make medication adjustments and thoroughly examine and explain everything that I needed to know for the course of treatment. Within a few weeks I have fully recovered and am very thankful to Dr Jiron and his staff for the great care!
in Ocala, FL |
I have already recommended dr jiron as I was pleased with him and the care and time he took with me I found him to be very thorough with the examination and his explanations
in Silver springs fla |
I cant say how greatfull i am to him for helping me w my ear issues he was so kind ... Amazing staff ... I would highly recommend him .. Beautiful office n little to no wait time , Ty again Carol A Vespia
in Silver Springs, FL |
Dr. Jiron is a WONDERFUL doctor and gifted surgeon. He removed a very large tumor on the side of my neck. A total partoidectomy. This surgery has a lots of risks for facial paralysis etc and Dr. Jiron did such an excellent job! I have no complications outside of some swelling because the tumor was so large. You can trust Dr Jiron and he listens to you as well. He let us know that he would pray for me during the surgery and his wife too. Excellent office and nursing staff too. A++ the best!
in The Villages, FL |
Very pleased. I printed and filled out new patient forms from their website prior to my 1st visit. Even tho waiting room was packed, was surprised to wait only 10 mins. Dr. Jiron came into examining room 5 mins after nurse took medical info. I loved him. He took time & care to explain everything to me. He said he was going to write a prescription for me but I left without it. Called back later & found out that he'd already sent prescription to my preferred pharmacy that I'd written on form
in The Villages, FL |
He is very friendly and kind which puts the patient at ease. Most importantly, his treatment for my ear was very successful!
in Ocala, Florida |
We have been twice to see Dr.Jiron. He is awsome. He explained everything to us. Made us feel like he truly cared.
in Ocala, FL |
Was having a big problem with sinus infections. Dr. Jiron explained fully and clearly what was happening. Ended up having sinus surgery and repair of deviated septum. The surgery went very well and am feeling much better. He is a very kind, understanding, caring and skillful doctor and surgeon. I have recommended to many people already.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Jiron was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my problem is terms anyone could understand. Also, the staff was outstanding and hardly any wait time from the time of my appointment to the time I was seen. Everything was outstanding.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Jiron is one of the doctors in Ocala with the best bedside manners. Not only that,he is exceptional with explaining in understandable terms what the diagnosis is. Always pleasant with a million dollar smile.
in Ocala, FL |
Wonderful Doctor .. He really cares about his patients and resolves problems in a very cost effective manner
Ocala, FL |
Dr. Jiron is very thorough and has a kin interest in his patients. He takes his time to listen and treat patients as an individual with their unique concerns. He gives clear and knowledgeable answers to all the questions and provide. Definitely an excellent choice if you are looking for a great ENT doctor.
in Ocal, fl |
Dr. Jose Jiron is such a wonderful Dr. He is very compassionate and an overall wonderful guy. He treats people like they are family and not just a patient. He will take time to listen and answer every question you ask and will explain everything thoroughly. He goes out of his way to make you feel at ease. He is the best Dr. I have ever gone to and would recommend everyone to request Dr. Jiron!
in Ocala, FL |
He is very kind and competent - just what you want in a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jose Jiron Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Jiron Jr?