Dr. Jose Hernandez, MD

Dr. Jose Hernandez, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Jose Hernandez, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Advanced Center for Women's Health at Providence

3270 Joe Battle Blvd Ste 275

El Paso, TX 79938

• Centene

Learn about Dr. Hernandez

See how frequently Dr. Hernandez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Cervicitis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Hernandez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hernandez "We pride ourselves in providing friendly, professional service in a very efficient manner. We understand that the patient's time is valuable and we do our best to keep our appointments on time."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Union Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Pelvic Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Hernandez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Del Sol Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Hernandez is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez to family and friends
based on 31 total reviews (13 with comments)

Dr. Hernandez's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Hernandez is an amazing Doctor. This is my first pregnancy and I have felt very comfortable being under his care. He has a great staff and wonderful nurses that make me feel welcomed and happy. I have very grateful to have such a wonderful doctor during my pregnancy.
Dr. Hernandez is great. Today in trying to reschedule an appointment I have waited seven minutes. Then five. Finally from my initial phone call at 1:58 pm I finally got a person at 2:27 pm. I asked If they were at lunch? The answer was they had a high call volume. Volume or not I personally do...more
Great doctor! Explains everything clearly. Entire staff is friendly and very professional.
Dr. Hernandez has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is an excellent, caring professional and he uses all the latest technology to assess his patients health. Staff is also very professional.
I want to thank Dr. Jose Hernandez and his staff at the Advanced Center For Women's Health at Providence for my great office visit on June 20, 2017. From the moment I arrived, the staff at the center was helpful and courteous. My wait time was minimal in their beautiful new waiting room. Dr....more

Are you Dr. Hernandez?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Hernandez at Advanced Center for Women's Health at Providence

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist