Dr. Jose M. De La Torre, MD

Dr. Jose M. De La Torre, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 43 years old

Offering a multi-disciplinary approach for the management of acute and chronic pain.Read more

Dr. De La Torre's Experience

See how Dr. De La Torre's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. De La Torre

Dr. De La Torre accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. De La Torre has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

16 – 30 minutes (60)
in Tampa, fl |
Wait time exceeds 2 hours EVERY visit
in Crystal River |
I've been a patient of Dr. Jose De La Torre for over 2 years now and couldn't be happier. The Dr has always been very helpful and I've never felt rushed like with other Dr's. I will also never forget hiw he helped me out when I was having problems with my insurance. The staff (Karen, Jordan, and others) are truly incredible and and always willing to help in any way possible. Whether it be my crazy schedule and changing my appointments or dealing with my less than stellar medical insurance.
in wesley Chapel , fl |
I have been going to him for about 5 years now . He look to find the cause of the pain. He is very friendly and thoughtful. He has given me shots in my back and shoulder. He spend with you not in a rush .
in Tampa, Florida |
I've been seeing Dr. DeLaTorre for over 5 years now. He is an incredible doctor, very knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time needed to evaluate the best course of action for you as an individual. He's always update on new technology and medications. He's facilitaty is state of the art. The staff are warm and comforting. I adore those girls. If your looking for a great doctor and staff you've came to the right place. Like are like family.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr DeLaTorre has been a trustworthy and outstanding doctor. When i first became a patient over 5years ago I was a referral my doctor at the time was going back to emergency care do to family needs, i was skeptical like all patients changing doctors, after all i had 11 broken bones, medical rods in my legs and RSD. Dr DelLaTorre and his staff are amazing the time he took with me understanding each issue and designing a plan specific to my needs. The girls in the office i just adore! Like Family!
in Tampa, FL |
My name is M. Kennedy, I have been a patient of Dr. De La Torre for quite a few years now, and I would highly recommend him to others. At each appointment, he and his staff always approach me in a kind and respectful manner. My concerns are listened to and treated with the utmost professionalism. And I have achieved relief from my pain through several types of care. I appreciate the effort dedicated to my health and healing, and place my trust in him and his office staff.
in Wesley chapel |
I've been a patient of his for over 4 yrs now. He is a very caring, kind, compassionate doctor, who knows what hes doing which is hard to find these days. He also has a sense of humor which is refreshing. The office staff is wonderful. They treat me like family every time I go in there. The office is always clean and inviting. I've had many procedures done there. 6 injections in my back, 3 in the knee and a temp spinal cord stimulator. All done with the upmost professionalism. I highly recommend
in Dunnellon, FL |
I have been a patient for over 3 years now. For the first two years if it wouldn't have been for the help from his office I wouldn't have been able to continue working. At this point I am unable to work but couldn't imagine going through the pain I would go through if it was not for his help. Everyone in the office is very friendly and treats you in a very respectful manner. Thanks to Dr De La Torre and his staff my quality of life is bearable.
in Lutz, FL |
I just left my appt. with Dr. De La Torre everyone there is so wonderful. The staff very friendly and gentle no one like to go to the doctor but, I've always had the best experience here.. Thanks again Doc and Staff Renee M.
in Brandon, Fl |
He is the best pain Doctor I have seen. Great friendly staff helps too!!! Very understanding and they really take care of the pain... Juanita Richey
in Land O Lakes, Florida |
Dr. De La Torre has helped me tremendously.
in Plant City, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. De La Torre for over 3 years due to chronic neck problems. He & his staff have been an absolute blessing in my life. He is not only my dr. but I also consider him a very good friend! Dr. D. truly cares about his patients & getting them as pain free as possible, & strives to make quality of life better. My last visit I heard a lady telling him how much better she was since coming to him, & he replied "I'm so glad, that's why I do what I do!"
in Brooksville Fl |
I have been his patient for 5 years. He has been a great help to me living as pain free as possible. He has also. Has very good staff. Stopped me from getting surgery that was not needed. One Doctor said I needed surgery for a pinched nerve. Was not it was aurthoritics.
in Ruskin, FL |
I am a Registered Nurse with 30 years experience and a patient of Dr. De Latorre's for over 6 years. My primary doctor highly recommended him. Dr. De Latorre put together a plan of care which included medications as well as surgical interventions. I receive injections in my spine 1-2 times per year and I am impressed with his skill and the skills of his Nurse Anesthetist. They are both compassionate with great bedside manner.His office staff is fantastic. I trust Dr De Latorre with my life.
in Tampa, FL |
My mother is a patient of Dr.De La Torre for many years and each and every time Dr. and his staff have been great for mom. Dr. De La Torre give my mother the attention and care she needs. His staff makes me and mom feel welcome. They have never made us feel nothing but welcome. The office is clean and nice. Dr. Jose thank you so much for taking good care of my mother
in Clearwater, FL |
I am an ex professional athelete of 16 years and have had a total of 16 surgeries. The office is very clean from front to ba to back and cannot say enough of the staff and Dr himself. They have changed my quality of life more than they will ever know. I know what it feels like from being hearded in like cattle just for the Dr to pad his pockets and this office in know way does this. Thanks again to Jordan, Maria and Steph and rest of staff for all they do!
in Dade City, FL |
I have been going to Dr. De La Torre for over 6 years now and he has been able to keep my pain level at a minimum and when I needed surgery he guided me to a top surgeon. I completely trust his judgement and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of pain management.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. De La Torre since he began his practice several years ago. I have a progressive illness with no cure that leaves me in constant pain. Dr. De La Torre is compassionate in addition to his professional manner and vast medical knowledge. He is always willing to take a few minutes to talk to me about a concern I might have. I have spoken with other patients I've gotten to know and each person I've met feels the same way about Dr. De La Torre.
in Tampa, FL |
I was in a lot of pain from multiple bulging and herneated discs as well as nerve damage. After a few procedures and pain mainagement I have gain back a lot of my mobility. I am still in some pain but no where near the amount I was in before I saw Dr. Del La Torre. I thank him and his wonderful staff for all the help they have give to me to get my life back on track and I would recommentd them to anyone else who is in back pain or any other sports injury.
in wesley chapel, fl |
I have been seeing Dr. De La Torre for several years. He has been a godsend, with his compassion and professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues.
in Wesley Chapel |
I’m not a person that gives a lot of feedback about products and services but I decided today to change that outlook and provide an honest analysis of Dr. Jose De La Torre and his office New Tampa Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine. Waiting time extremely long. One hour every time. He never read my chart so I had to inform him of my issues. He even got the arm wrong. The problem was with my right arm ...not the left. I think he is just after insurance money. Do not use this docto
in Blountville, TN |
I highly recommend him to manage your pain. His professionalism & courtesy are tops in my book. The surgery center staff made the experience much better! I will likely need him again!
in Zephyrhills, fl |
Dr. De La Torre is a great doctor. He listens to you and he is very nice and I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Jose M. De La Torre, MD?
Are you Dr. De La Torre?

Compare Dr. De La Torre

Dr. De La Torre's Care Philosophy

Dr. De La Torre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. De La Torre has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (8/17/2012)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • State: Florida

• Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Lumbar Sprain
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

Baylor College Of Med

Completed in 2003

University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus

Graduated in 1995

Dr. De La Torre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De La Torre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.