Dr. Jorge Zamora-Quezada, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jorge Zamora-Quezada, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Dr. Jorge Zamora-Quezada, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Edinburg, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

Dr. Zamora-Quezada's Experience

See how Dr. Zamora-Quezada's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zamora-Quezada

Dr. Zamora-Quezada accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Zamora-Quezada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zamora-Quezada to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Zamora-Quezada's Performance
    GOOD
in Mcallen, TX |
This doctor thinks he's God. He told me I was supposed to do what he told me to do and not to questions his judgment because "I'm a doctor and I'm telling you to do it". I waited 2 hours in the waiting room and he only spent 3 minutes in the exam room with me to order me to do as he said without questioning him. He bilked my insurance for a complete physical exam that included listening to my hear and lungs when in reality he didn't even lay a hand in me.
in Edinburg, TX |
I'm a regular patient. But I was looking for another Dr reason being I had issues with my insurance. The Dr an his PA don't seem to communicate. One tells me one thing an the other says so.thin different. I don't like feeling lost I would appreciate if he took time to ask my concerns or thoughts. I understand he's rushed but if it wasn't for us he wouldn't have a job. Consider our concerns!
The office was difficult to find, the staff member that took vitals was extremely rude. I had 3 little ones with me and we waited over 2 hours to be seen for 10 minutes! The doctor does not even seem to know what he is talking about! He is not clear when speaking and can't explain things! I had to give urine and the bathroom smelled so badly of urine. Urine was all over the ground. The toilet was filthy and the toilet paper was sitting on top of the rail. I told the staff member and she laughed
Have you seen Dr. Jorge Zamora-Quezada, MD?
Are you Dr. Zamora-Quezada?

Compare Dr. Zamora-Quezada

Dr. Zamora-Quezada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Zamora-Quezada has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zamora-Quezada's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

Dr. Zamora-Quezada does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Zamora-Quezada and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina

Completed in 1986

Massachusetts General Hospital

Completed in 1994

New England Med Center

Dr. Zamora-Quezada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zamora-Quezada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology

Dr. Zamora-Quezada does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zamora-Quezada and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.