Dr. Jorge Rodriguez, MD

Dr. Jorge Rodriguez, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jorge M. Rodriguez is Board Certified in Family Medicine. He treats all aspect of family medicine from ages 10 and up, but has a specific interest in the treatment of Metabolic Syndrome which includes obesity, diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia.

Nature Coast Center for Primary Care

44 Veterans Ave

Brooksville, FL 34601

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rodriguez

At Nature Coast Center for Primary Care, our family physicians focus on accessible, total health care for individuals and families, serving ages 10 and up. Our physicians and staff provide the highest quality primary care services to men, women and children of any medical background. They have the clinical experience and expertise to assure patients receive the best treatment possible.

Video

Dr. Rodriguez's Experience

Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• High Institute Of Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Hospital Bella Vista
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
in Spring Hill, FL |
Excellent doctor, referred to him after doctor Gonzales retired. He showed great concern with my health issues and understood my current treatments. I have confidence he will give great care. Serious but open to your concerns.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rodriguez. He was honest, courteous, he took the time to listen to me, he researched my medical history. Since my stroke I have seen three other PCPs, none who I liked. Dr. Rodriguez was friendly and respectful to me, he told me exactly what I needed to hear and NOT what I wanted to hear. I didn't wait for hours like with other Drs. Because of our frank and honest discussion, I am now on a healthier path, I have lost 30 pounds under his care.
in Brooksville FL |
I appreciate my new doctor.... He advises me what to do instead of saying you better do this.. I love his sense of humor, to me that says a lot. I feel peace of mind. Thank you Peace be with you, family and your wonderful staff. Rosemary Barnette
in Brooksville, FL |
I started with Dr. Rodriguez in January 2017. I am very happy with him. He is young and sharp. I have every faith in him. I had a bad cough and called to see how soon I could see him and was given an appointment fr that after noon. He gave me scripts and instructions very well phrased. The next day I was much better and am improving every day..
in Brooksville.Fla 34601 |
I enjoyed my visit..He was able to answer my questions.an was very nice an polite..I would recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Jorge Rodriguez, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodriguez?

Hospitals where Dr. Rodriguez has admitting privileges

Oak Hill Hospital
11375 Cortez Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34613

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Rodriguez at Nature Coast Center for Primary Care

Family Medicine Specialist