Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD

Colorectal Surgery ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Reguero Hernandez

Covenant Surgery

5415 Cardinal Square Blvd Saginaw, MI 48604

Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Saginaw, MI and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Higher Institute Of Medical Sciences Carlos J. Finlay, Cuba in 2003 and specializes in colorectal surgery and general surgery.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Reguero Hernandez accepts

Dr. Reguero Hernandez accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Reguero Hernandez's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Reguero Hernandez's Top Procedures and Conditions

Colectomy

Dr. Reguero Hernandez performs Colectomy more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Reguero Hernandez performs this procedure more than 94% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• da Vinci® Colectomy
  • Hemicolectomy
  • Laparoscopic Colectomy
Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal

Dr. Reguero Hernandez performs Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal more than 88% of his peers

Dr. Reguero Hernandez performs this procedure more than 88% of his peers

• Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Rectal Prolapse
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM)
  • Ulcerative Colitis

Dr. Reguero Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reguero Hernandez

Dr. Reguero Hernandez?
Dr. Reguero Hernandez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD
Dr. Hernandez is a caring, friendly and wonderful physician, not only to me as the patient but also to my family. He never makes you feel rushed during appointments, takes time to answer all of your questions and makes sure you fully understand all the information, he will explain things to you multiple times and in terms you understand. He treated my family the same way after my procedures, answering all of their questions and making sure they understood what was done and the results. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone. He has been a great addition to my team of physicians.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
Dr Hernandez is a great Dr. He operated on our daughter in December of 2018. He is very easy to talk to and Always explains things in a way common people can understand. He did surgery again on our daughter Julie July 29th ( we already knew this)..could not be happier! Everything is back to normal. It was a serious surgery and we believe without Dr Hernandez our daughter might not be here. God Bless you Dr. and Thank You so much for your compassion that shows even to parents of your patients. Kay Midcalf (mother of Julie Light)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
Dr Hernandez was a second opinion doctor that I needed while in the hospital to have cancer removed from my appendix. The doctor that did remove my appendix and cancer didn't close me up the right way, so the infection was intoxicating my body. Dr Hernandez took me under his wing and had to get the infection out of my body. The right way to do that was with a stoma so my lower bowels could rest. It has now been reversed. Dr Hernandez had told me a few months back that everything would work out fine and he didn't see any problems standing in the way of my reversal. He had been full up straight with me all along. Anytime I needed anything, I called his office and within a reasonable amount of time, either himself or his assistant, had called me back with answers. Every day I was in the hospital, he came and seen me himself. It wasn't someone from his office, it was him. Very caring doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
Dr. Hernandez is very caring & kind. He listens to me & I don’t feel rushed. He makes me feel comfortable. I’m very happy he did my surgery. I feel a lot better now. I would recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
Dr. Hernandez was gentle, thorough, and very patient. I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
He is so kind, and his office staff is very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
I met Dr. Hernandez while in the hospital for a Crohns flare. He explained every thing he could during our first visit of what would happen should I choose surgery. A few weeks later I had the recommended surgery and all is well. Dr. Hernandez and his office could not have been nicer. virtually no wait time to see him and he took his time to answer any questions I had and to explain what would happen next.He has always made me feel comfortable talking to him and the staff and I can call him any time. I am very happy with my surgery and Dr. Hernandez.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
Dr. Hernandez is wonderful! I was a patient of another doctor at Covenant Surgery and due to unforeseen circumstances late last year, he was unable to finish my care plan. Dr. Hernandez had recently came to the office so I was referred to him. As with all new doctors, I had some reservations. But on the first initial meeting, he put my fears at ease and stepped right up to get me taken care of by the end of the year. He was wonderful from the initial consult to surgery to my last appointment yesterday. His bedside manner is wonderful and put me at ease and showed that he cared about me as a patient! I highly recommend him for any of your colon or rectal needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
Excellent communication skills. We never feel rushed and always have all the answers when we leave. Very comfortable and happy with Dr. Hernandez and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?
Dr Hernandez did all three of my surgeries before he left Connecticut I was diagnosed with rectal cancer he is an amazing surgon and wondeful friend who made me feel comfortable due to my anexiety issues his team was awesome and I miss him so much and continue to follow what I need to do to stay cancer free as of may 15th I have my colonoscopy comming up on the 17th of this month fingers crossed all goes well take care to the greatest doc and friend Dr Hernandez thank you miss you god bless????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reguero Hernandez?

Dr. Reguero's goal is to serve the community with compassionate care and help his patients achieve successful outcomes.

• Colorectal Surgery

2016
2015
2010

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reguero Hernandez treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average