Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jorge Perez, MD
Dr. Jorge Perez, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point and Holy Cross Hospital.

2421 NE 65th St Ste 105

Learn about Dr. Perez

See how frequently Dr. Perez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facelift
Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Diseases

Dr. Perez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Advanced Laparoscopic Breast Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation

• A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
  • Montefiore M C H&L Moses Division

Dr. Perez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perez to family and friends
Dr. Perez's Performance
in Pompano Beach, FL |
The most amazing plastic surgeon S. Florida. Him and his staff treat you like family. His work is amazing! A true artist. I highly recommend him!!!
ft. lauderdale |
I could not imagine going to another doctor for such a serious decision and surgery. The facility was great, very person. Recovery was not bad at all, if there was any complications they were only a phone call away. They also called to check on me and ensure everything was going the way it should be. I had a complication that was my own doing but the office was here every step of the way and even though the Dr. was on vacation all I had to do was send an e-mail and he'd give me what ever inform
in Orlando, FL |
I am 5 days post-op from a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Perez. I am very happy with the results of the surgery and surprised at how recovered I feel already. He made both me and my mom extremely comfortable in preparing for the surgery. Dr. Perez spent an hour with us on our first visit meeting him explaining everything we would need to know as well as answering the numerous questions we had. Plastic surgery is a life changing decision and I would definitely recommend Dr. Perez to anyone
in PBG, FL |
I interviewed five plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Perez. I had two previous breast surgeries, both left me with breasts that had a big gap between them. My breast fell toward my underarms while laying on my back. I also discussed other areas I was unhappy with. My breasts have never looked like they do now! I didn't think I could have such beautiful breasts! I am thrilled with my other treatments as well! My results surpassed my expectations!
in Sunrise, FL |
This is not the first time I have had the pleasure of using Dr. Perez and his terrific staff to help me with some cosmetic issues. This time, I had a tummy tuck and my inner thighs reconstructed. In May 2016, I had my face, eyes and breast done. When he performs his magic, not only do you end up looking terrific, the level of pain is reduced to only a couple of days of extra strength Tylenol AND NO BRUISES. I have recommended him and his staff to family and friends for various procedures, an
in Weston, FL |
I had different choices and I picked Dr. Perez . I had my consultation and was so impressed with him. First I told him what I wanted done then he gave me his opinion and save me a lot of money on what I wanted done but really didn't need and that got me right away. I had my surgery I had no need for pain killers because he has magic hands and there was no pain after. He has a great staff that make you feel so comfortable. So when the need arrives again I will definitely will go back to him!!!
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
I am so happy I made the decision to have Dr. Perez do a mini- tummy tuck and liposuction. It's just been 6 days since the procedures and I feel great! The recovery was much better than I had expected and I am out and about already driving my kids here and there. So far it looks amazing and I can hardly wait to see the final results once I'm healed. His staff /nurses, Amy, & Suzie are so kind and caring. Everything was explained before the surgery exactly like it was. Dr. Perez is truly talented
in Lake Worth, FL |
I had a tummy tuck in June 2013 and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Perez is absolutely the best! He makes it seem as though I am his only patient. His staff was also wonderful. I highly recommend. Also, I have about 5 other girls that I work with who have all been to Dr. Perez and they were all just as pleased as I.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I had a lower face and neck lift. Extremely happy with the result, and post op comfort level was wonderful. He is a Top man and his staff are lovely. Imperial point medical arts complex where he performs his surgeries are very professional and very caring, you just know you're in good hands with his entire team. This procedure was so straight forward and can honestly say you would waste your time being nervous, it's just not required. I feel so lucky I was referred to him. Just Great!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My experience with Dr. Perez was wonderful. I had been considering a Benelli lift and augmentation for a few years and Dr. Perez was recommended to me by a few people. I went to a few consultations with different plastic surgeons in town, and I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Perez....both with his demeanor and with what he was suggesting for my surgery. The results are great and I experienced very little pain. I would recommend Dr. Perez to anyone considering breast surgery.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Perez to any- and everybody. He was extremely helpful and informative when I told him I wanted my deflated implant fixed. I'm much happier now than I was after my first surgery with a different surgeon, the implants and the scar. His entire staff is very friendly and so caring.
in Auburn, ME |
As an ARNP for fifty years I have known Dr. Perez professionally for over 30. Suffering horrible side effects of brain surgery 16 years ago Dr. Perez (and team) took care of me physically (& still does - tummy, breasts, face & eyes) & emotionally making me feel like family. I wouldn't let any other plastic surgeon touch my body or my life - he is a gift! Dr. Perez is gifted, skilled, ethical, compassionate, warm, caring and is always there in person and in the phone. Recommend him only to all!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Perez is THE best surgeon and is so compassionate about what he does. I am thrilled with the results and the experience both with Dr. Perez and his staff was nothing short of wonderful. I would not go to any other surgeon and have already recommended him to friends who have also had procedures done by Dr. Perez and are also very satisfied.
in Boca Raton, FL |
After my second pregnancy i decided to get the breast augmentation. Waited almost six years for the perfect time, because i always tought that i could not drive, move arms, take a shower and having an infant home would be hard, but after talking to Dr. Perez changed my mind about it. Dr. Perez and his staff are great. Excellent professional, confident of his practice. I am very happy with the before and after attention from everyone.
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
Definitely the best surgeon in South Florida. Dr. Perez and his team are so comforting and knowledgeable. He is beyond talented and is a perfectionist -which is important in surgery! Answering every questions before and after my procedure. I trusted him in picking the right size of my new implants. He created the perfect cleavage as well. Belly is flat! My results are amazing! I am so blessed that I found him and definitely recommend him!
in Fort Lauderdale fl |
Dr. Perez was an absolute professional in every way. I was apprehensive about surgery but he Totally put me at ease. Needless to say the results were awesome.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Look no further - Dr. Perez is without a doubt the very best in his field. I had a more unusual case than most, as I had to have a developmental defect corrected (tuberous breasts). Dr. Perez took my abnormally shaped, droopy, saggy, tiny, far apart little knobby boobs, one of which was higher than the other, and basically worked magic. He released the internal constriction, did a mini-lift, aligned them, and brought them closer together. He chose the perfect size implants for a perfectly
in Coral Springs, FL |
I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Perez. Have found he and his staff to be extremely professional, friendly and caring. Wouldn't consider going to anyone else for any future procedures!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had a great experience with Dr Perez and his staff. Dr Perez took time at every visit to answer questions and provide advise both before and after my procedure. I was 100 percent confident in his medical expertise and my surgery went very well. I am happy with the results and thought Dr Perez and his office provided excellent follow up care. I have recommended Dr Perez to all of my friends and would go back to him for any future procedures.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great experience from the very first appointment through the many follow ups that followed my surgery. Having seen how fabulous my friend looked, I (reluctantly because I never wanted cosmetic surgery) made an appointment, immediately scheduled the surgery and a month following the procedure (eyes, neck and face), I am so happy with the very natural results. I knew Dr. Perez was known to be very competent; his bedside manner and wonderful staff were icing on the cake!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
A+ experience. Dr perez and his staff are the best. I had a lower facelift and my eyes done. Everyone comments on how good i look without the comment boy you can tell she has had work done! I look completely natural. My jowls and waddle are gone.
Have you seen Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
Are you Dr. Perez?