Dr. Jorge Perez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Perez

Jorge A Perez MD

2421 NE 65th St Ste 105 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Dr. Jorge Perez, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 1984 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Perez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez?
Dr. Perez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jorge Perez, MD
Dr. Perez has hands of gold. Not only is he caring, knowledgeable, professional and a gentleman of character. The office staff is top notch. It is a pleasure to visit. When you trust a doctor to change your look and outlook on life it has to be Dr. Jorge Perez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
I am a real estate development manager. At 62 yrs old 10 years ago I decided to enhance my facial looks in order to better match the youthful vibrancy I still possessed in my head to my business sphere now including a much younger clientele. I spent a month researching online plastic surgery and chose Dr Jorge Perez. Initially I was skeptical that I could even be cosmetically "saved", but Jorge quickly allayed my concerns of going under the scalpel. I decided to have my eyelids lifted, the bags under my eyes removed, my double chin made back into a single chin, a general face lift... you might say that I got the full package for a man. As I look back now, this cosmetic improvement procedure was the best gift I have ever given to myself and the proof is that every time I look at my younger brothers or my childhood friends... they all look worn-out compared to me. Jorge's follow-up work in his clinic is top-notch and 100% dependable/reliable. I trust Jorge completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
Cant Thank Dr. Perez and his awesome staff enough for my pleasant experience with my mini tummy tuck and upper & lower eyelid surgery. Always so professional, attentive and encouraging. I feel like new again and I no longer have been experiencing headaches from straining my eyes. I didn't experience any bruising nor pain. I am so Grateful!! This experience was just as unbelievable as the first one 17 years ago!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
After carefully considering a few other surgeons, I chose Dr. Perez to perform my breast augmentation as I felt the most comfortable with him and his staff. Dr. Perez listened to what I wanted, asked me tailored questions, and provided feedback about what I could expect. He took my excellent health and personal life into account when making suggestions and advising before and after surgery. The other doctors I visited failed to customize my goals and left me feeling like just another cookie-cutter patient. Dr. Perez and his staff, including the wonderful people at the surgical center, stopped at nothing to provide a personal touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
Dr Perez is a wonderful doctor that has exceeded all my expectations. Very professional. Thank you for being a great, caring surgeon. I am so HAPPY with the outcome of my procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
I used Perez Plastic Surgery for a procedure a month ago and I couldn't be happier! All of the staff and Dr Perez were incredibly helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable during the consultation. I liked the surgery center used. I was happy with my post appointments and how my results look. I highly reccomend using Dr Perez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
Dr Perez and his staff are the best ???????? , I am very very happy with my face/neck lift , and under eye surgery .. I am very proud to think I picked the best !!! And yes it is true , Dr Perez has surgery techniques exclusive to him .. no bruising , minimal swelling , perfect/well concealed stitches .. .. and the bonus , he is a wonderful man , who takes a lot of pride in his work !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
Dr. Perez and his team are outstanding! I had a neck lift a few years ago and the excellent results are still holding perfectly. His new techniques are very innovative you will experience very quick painless recovery with little swelling or bruising. I have recommended many friends to Dr. Perez and they are equally as pleased with their experiences.The staff is warm friendly and accommodating.Thank you so much, Sue S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
Very please with the results of my liposuction procedure. The recovery time was excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?
I am very pleased with the lower face / neck lift performed by Dr. Perez. My goal was a natural look that would address the sagging of my neck and lower lines. Dr. Perez and and his staff were very accommodating to my schedule since I flew in from out of the state for my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Perez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Perez?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
Montefiore M C H&L Moses Division
1984
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
1984

Dr. Perez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Perez's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Perez performs Breast Surgical Procedure more than 60% of his peers

Dr. Perez performs this procedure more than 60% of his peers

Dr. Perez's conditions and procedures:

• Advanced Laparoscopic Breast Surgery
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction