Dr. Jorge A. Perez, MD

Dr. Jorge A. Perez, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 57 years old

Dr. Perez specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Perez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Perez's Experience

See how Dr. Perez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perez

Experience with Dr. Perez
Dr. Perez's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (32)
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
I am so happy I made the decision to have Dr. Perez do a mini- tummy tuck and liposuction. It's just been 6 days since the procedures and I feel great! The recovery was much better than I had expected and I am out and about already driving my kids here and there. So far it looks amazing and I can hardly wait to see the final results once I'm healed. His staff /nurses, Amy, & Suzie are so kind and caring. Everything was explained before the surgery exactly like it was. Dr. Perez is truly talented
in Lake Worth, FL |
I had a tummy tuck in June 2013 and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Perez is absolutely the best! He makes it seem as though I am his only patient. His staff was also wonderful. I highly recommend. Also, I have about 5 other girls that I work with who have all been to Dr. Perez and they were all just as pleased as I.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I had a lower face and neck lift. Extremely happy with the result, and post op comfort level was wonderful. He is a Top man and his staff are lovely. Imperial point medical arts complex where he performs his surgeries are very professional and very caring, you just know you're in good hands with his entire team. This procedure was so straight forward and can honestly say you would waste your time being nervous, it's just not required. I feel so lucky I was referred to him. Just Great!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My experience with Dr. Perez was wonderful. I had been considering a Benelli lift and augmentation for a few years and Dr. Perez was recommended to me by a few people. I went to a few consultations with different plastic surgeons in town, and I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Perez....both with his demeanor and with what he was suggesting for my surgery. The results are great and I experienced very little pain. I would recommend Dr. Perez to anyone considering breast surgery.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Perez to any- and everybody. He was extremely helpful and informative when I told him I wanted my deflated implant fixed. I'm much happier now than I was after my first surgery with a different surgeon, the implants and the scar. His entire staff is very friendly and so caring.
in Auburn, ME |
As an ARNP for fifty years I have known Dr. Perez professionally for over 30. Suffering horrible side effects of brain surgery 16 years ago Dr. Perez (and team) took care of me physically (& still does - tummy, breasts, face & eyes) & emotionally making me feel like family. I wouldn't let any other plastic surgeon touch my body or my life - he is a gift! Dr. Perez is gifted, skilled, ethical, compassionate, warm, caring and is always there in person and in the phone. Recommend him only to all!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Perez is THE best surgeon and is so compassionate about what he does. I am thrilled with the results and the experience both with Dr. Perez and his staff was nothing short of wonderful. I would not go to any other surgeon and have already recommended him to friends who have also had procedures done by Dr. Perez and are also very satisfied.
in Boca Raton, FL |
After my second pregnancy i decided to get the breast augmentation. Waited almost six years for the perfect time, because i always tought that i could not drive, move arms, take a shower and having an infant home would be hard, but after talking to Dr. Perez changed my mind about it. Dr. Perez and his staff are great. Excellent professional, confident of his practice. I am very happy with the before and after attention from everyone.
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
Definitely the best surgeon in South Florida. Dr. Perez and his team are so comforting and knowledgeable. He is beyond talented and is a perfectionist -which is important in surgery! Answering every questions before and after my procedure. I trusted him in picking the right size of my new implants. He created the perfect cleavage as well. Belly is flat! My results are amazing! I am so blessed that I found him and definitely recommend him!
in Fort Lauderdale fl |
Dr. Perez was an absolute professional in every way. I was apprehensive about surgery but he Totally put me at ease. Needless to say the results were awesome.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Look no further - Dr. Perez is without a doubt the very best in his field. I had a more unusual case than most, as I had to have a developmental defect corrected (tuberous breasts). Dr. Perez took my abnormally shaped, droopy, saggy, tiny, far apart little knobby boobs, one of which was higher than the other, and basically worked magic. He released the internal constriction, did a mini-lift, aligned them, and brought them closer together. He chose the perfect size implants for a perfectly
in Coral Springs, FL |
I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Perez. Have found he and his staff to be extremely professional, friendly and caring. Wouldn't consider going to anyone else for any future procedures!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had a great experience with Dr Perez and his staff. Dr Perez took time at every visit to answer questions and provide advise both before and after my procedure. I was 100 percent confident in his medical expertise and my surgery went very well. I am happy with the results and thought Dr Perez and his office provided excellent follow up care. I have recommended Dr Perez to all of my friends and would go back to him for any future procedures.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great experience from the very first appointment through the many follow ups that followed my surgery. Having seen how fabulous my friend looked, I (reluctantly because I never wanted cosmetic surgery) made an appointment, immediately scheduled the surgery and a month following the procedure (eyes, neck and face), I am so happy with the very natural results. I knew Dr. Perez was known to be very competent; his bedside manner and wonderful staff were icing on the cake!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
A+ experience. Dr perez and his staff are the best. I had a lower facelift and my eyes done. Everyone comments on how good i look without the comment boy you can tell she has had work done! I look completely natural. My jowls and waddle are gone.
Have you seen Dr. Jorge A. Perez, MD?
Are you Dr. Perez?

Compare Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Perez has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perez's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Perez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ

Graduated in 1984

Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
    Montefiore M C H&L Moses Division

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery

• Advanced Laparoscopic Breast Surgery
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Eye Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Skin Grafts

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.