Dr. Jorge Leal, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Leal

Jorge J Leal MD LLC

4730 N Habana Ave Ste 300 Tampa, FL 33614

Dr. Jorge Leal, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Central University Of Este (Uce) / School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. Leal accepts

Dr. Leal accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Leal treats your condition or procedure

2.7

Dr. Leal?
Dr. Leal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jorge Leal, MD
So caring ! Takes his time & that’s a blessing because he doesn’t rush with your care ! If he takes long that’s why!
We are grateful you have shared your favorable...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Leal, MD?
Great dr - cares and takes his time !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Leal, MD?
The best doctor I ever seen ! He actually cares about your issues not just handing you medicine
Thank you so much for your positive rating. We...Read More
Great dr ! Patient and caring
We are grateful that you have expressed your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Leal, MD?
Dr. Leal was wonderful I had an appt. with him in November I felt instantly comfortable and thought everything was going to be great. The nurse that I had on both occasions and other medical staff were great. The office is another story. I would advise anyone considering making an appt at the Habana location not to the office horrible. The phone #'s on the paperwork (for test results to be faxed) are wrong. Appts are canceled by the office without notifying.This is a mgmt problem not staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Leal, MD?
Might as well be a pill mill. They try to get you to do DNA testing to Bill your insurance $$$ or you, the pt. I refused. Waste of money. If your insurance refuses you Will have to pay. My chart contained lies, the whole waiting room is high and falling asleep. To boot the Dr was busy so because the assistant saw me now I have to pay because the assistant is not in my insurance network. Receptionists are rude and the billing office never calls back. Bad bad bad, stay away. Go elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Leal, MD?
The rudest, most unprofessional place I've ever experienced in my entire life. Dr. Leal is so rude as well as the staff. I couldn't stand it. I wasn't paying $408 to be treated in this manner. There was another patient in the next room screaming and cursing. The doctor asked where my pain was I told him then said "the MRI" in mid sentence he says I didn't ask you about the MRI. Then says you've done everything I was going to recommend, so there's nothing I can do for you. Needs license revoked!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Leal, MD?
This has to be the WORST most UN-CARING Doctors Facility in ALL of AMERICA. His WIFE Maria Leal works in his office. She treats EVERY PATIENT Like DIRT. If you try and ask her a simple question that needs to be answered. She purposely INTERRUPTS you, CUTS YOU OFF Before you ask and says We are VERY BUSY Even if it is an URGENT Care question. Dr. Leal should NOT Have her working in the office. I don't know too many Husband n Wifes that work together successfully. She NEEDS To GO. She's NO HELP
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jorge Leal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leal?