Family Medicine  |
Jorge Flechas, MPH
Jorge Flechas, MPH is a family medicine provider who practices in Hendersonville, NC. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

80 Doctors Dr Ste 3

Hendersonville, NC 28792

Learn about Jorge Flechas

Jorge Flechas does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

1 Board Action
  • Noncompliance with a Board Order (5/22/2013)
    Action Taken: Letter of Concern
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: North Carolina

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Florida Hospital

Jorge Flechas has no awards or honors listed.

Jorge Flechas has no media or publications listed.

Jorge Flechas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jorge Flechas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jorge Flechas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jorge Flechas to family and friends
4.5
Jorge Flechas' Performance
in Pisgah Forest NC |
Dr Flechas has been our family doctor for 15 years. He diagnosed my husband's papillary thyroid cancer on our very first visit. He is attentive, knowledgeable, and teaches you about your illnesses as he goes.
in VA |
I recently had my first office visit with Dr. Jorge Flechas. First impression: very observant and intelligent. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a patient and, I'm looking forward to working with him in the future. He was kind, with a good sense of humor. He offered several new suggestions to a comprehensive folder. I learned a lot in the short amount of time I was able to spend in his office.
in High Point NC |
I have been a patient of Dr Flechas for 2 1/2 years now. Literally stumbled upon him looking for an iodine literate practitioner. It has been a life changing experience for me. He was able to diagnose me on the first visit with an issue that other Drs had missed for a decade, and the labs confirmed his suspicion. I continue to drive 3 1/2 hours each way several times a year to see him and find it is well worth the trip. I have recommended him many times over to friends and family.
The office staff was pleasant, though they failed to provide pertinent pre-appointment information, which resulted in huge inconvenience for us. Dr. Flechas himself was abrupt, cold, heartless, did no palpating whatsoever to even try to begin helping, and accused us repeatedly of lying. We have never been treated so meanly by a doctor... and he certainly should not be calling himself a fibromyalgia doctor. Don't recommend at all.
in Newland, NC |
I am very impressed with my first visit with him today (May 24, 2016). He was very attentive, thorough and genuinely concerned with the problems I am having with my thyroid disease. I have never been to a Dr. who was so knowledgable about thyroid disease. He spent a lot of time with me and addressed every issue I had concerns about. I am so excited to find a Dr. that I trust to help me get well after struggling with the disease for 30 years. I highly recommend him and am thankful.
Have you seen Jorge Flechas, MPH?
Are you Jorge Flechas?