Dr. Jorge De Diego, MD

Adolescent Medicine | Male

Dr. Jorge De Diego, MD
Dr. Jorge De Diego, MD is an adolescent medicine doctor who practices in Doral, FL. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. De Diego is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital.

Dr. De Diego's Experience

See how Dr. De Diego's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. De Diego

Dr. De Diego accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. De Diego is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. De Diego has admitting privileges.

Dr. De Diego's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. De Diego to family and friends
3.0
Dr. De Diego's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I am disappointed. The first time I wait for two and half hours, but because it was my first time I thought it was normal. I have to come back a couple days later and terrible service I wait for three hours and I still nobody saw my son I left and I will never come back. Save your time.
doral |
Dr. De Diego is a great doctor but the staff sucks. Organization CERO. More than three hours waiting having an appoinment.
Miami Springs |
Horrible, horrible, horrible!! This is my 3rd time coming to this office with my child. The first time I came it took, the most, 3 hours. I wasn't that upset because I know they have to register new patience, plus there was a lot of patients at the time. The second time I came, I waited 1 hour in the lobby and 1 hour in the room. Maybe even more time in the room because I remember my husband being upset. Today is ANOTHER issue with this office. I got here at 11:35. I just recently sat in a room
Be prepared to wait hours to get attended. Came here for a vaccine and it has been 3 hours I haven't even seen the doctor yet. People are constantly leaving from the frustration of waiting so long. Who has the time? Very unprofessional, they should tell you the wait times upfront and have more doctors available on busy days. Plus it looks to me like they take long fabulous breaks despite how long patients have been waiting.
Sat in the reception area for 20 minutes after signing in. Had I not spoke up would've probably spent another 20 waiting. Receptionist lacks elementary customer service skills. After completing the forms, spent 30 minutes waiting. Also, it's useless to leave voicemails to mama an appointment, you won't get a call back. Maybe should've tried in Spanish. Not coming back and urge offsets to go elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Jorge De Diego, MD?
Are you Dr. De Diego?

Compare Dr. De Diego

Dr. De Diego's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. De Diego does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. De Diego and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1980

Jacksonville Health Ed Program

Dr. De Diego does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De Diego and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine

Dr. De Diego does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. De Diego and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.