Dr. Jorge Corona, MD

Dr. Jorge Corona, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Jorge Corona, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 47 years old.

Dr. Corona's Experience

See how Dr. Corona's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Corona

Dr. Corona accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Corona's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corona to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Corona's Performance
in Addison, TX |
I went to see Dr. Corona for a second opinion after another doctor, who had the worst bedside manner ever, diagnosed me with a serious condition and treated me like a piece of cattle. Dr. Corona was not only prompt to see me, but he was also kind and reassuring, a complete opposite of the other physician. He offered his very competent opinion, referred me to a colleague who specializes in treating my condition...and I left his office feeling much better about my prognosis. Kudos to him!
Dallas |
Dr. Corona was extremely kind. He took the time to diagnose my condition. I dad no pain during the procedure he did, and three days later, I looked 10 years younger! I would recommend him to any person who wants their eyes to look younger and refreshed!
Dallas, TX |
If you're looking for eye lid lift surgery please search for another doctor. I had my surgery with him and it only made my eye lid more droopy. I was concerned after 2 months due to how unsuccessful the surgery seemed and his response was it was still swollen. After 6 months this was still his response. I have to go to another doctor due to how poorly he did causing me to have excessive scar tissue, a noticeable scar, and the surgery affected my eye lid muscle making my ptosis worse.
in TX |
I went in to have an eyelid lift and for Dr. Corona to make my eyelids equal in size--they were uneven due to several eye surgeries. I was left with eyelids that are lifted, but terribly uneven eyelids and a big bump above one eyelid which was caused by the surgery. When I asked Dr. Corona about the uneven lids and the unsightly bump, he said that nature does not always make things even, and if I wanted more surgery, he could try to remove the bump he caused. DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOUR EYES!!
Have you seen Dr. Jorge Corona, MD?
Are you Dr. Corona?

Compare Dr. Corona

Dr. Corona's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Cosmetic Conditions

Universidad De La Salle, Facultad Mexicana De Medicina
    University Of Virginia
    Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    McGill University Royal Victoria Hospital

Dr. Corona does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corona and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology