Dr. Jorge Caballero, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Jorge Caballero, DO
Dr. Jorge Caballero, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 47 years old.

Dr. Caballero's Care Philosophy

Family Medical Centers has over 30 providers, practicing in and around the greater Jacksonville area. With over 20 years local experience, we strive to meet the medical needs of your entire family from Pediatrics to Geriatrics. We want to work with you to achieve good health for the whole family.

Dr. Caballero's Experience

See how Dr. Caballero's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caballero

Dr. Caballero accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Caballero is now accepting new patients

Dr. Caballero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caballero to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Caballero's Performance
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Had an appointment today with Dr Caballero ,I have been sick for weeks -A MONTH AGO THEY REFUSED TO SEE ME BECAUSE I OWED $136.00 I Have ins but still owed $136.00, I FINALLY CAME UP WITH $100.00 PLUS A COPAY and figured and they let me slide for a while on a lousy $36 bucks but No,they refused to see me AND she ASKED IF i WOULD LIKE TO RESCHEDULE WHEN i HAVE MORE MONEY,I said I am sick today and she said sorry...... I think Dr Cab is good but only as good as his staff
    Jacksonville, FL |
    While my experience with Dr. Caballero was pleasant it certainly lacked professionalism. After a 1.5 hour wait in the lobby I felt nearly accosted by the medical assistant and was told they would not perform a physical for new patients - the primary reason I was there. 30 minutes later I saw Dr. Caballero and was generally pleased with the interaction. He was thorough and very easy to talk to, however he did answer a personal call during the exam and twice people barged into the room.
    Jacksonville, FL |
    I was seen by De Caballero Oct of 2016 for blood work for my hyperthyroidism. I've been waiting for a month to get my script for new medication, that gets changed every month, and he has yet to write a new script for me. I am now out of my medication that I desperately have to have. He and his office refuses to return my call as well as give me what I need. When I was seen in Oct, he told me to wait another month and come back. Clearly, he has no regards for my condition.
    in Jacksonville Beach, FL |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Caballero's for five years. He is awesome! Very caring and compassionate doctor who does all he can for his patients. He is well educated, and shares his knowledge with his patients. A sunny disposition and excellent bedside manner that makes you feel at ease. There is no other Doctor I would want for my family or myself. If you are reading this tryouts no to decide if Dr. Cab is right for you, I tell you that you cannot go wrong. **********************************
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr Caballero is a definition of true caring professional in medicine. Very detail in explaining your health care needs,
    Have you seen Dr. Jorge Caballero, DO?
    Are you Dr. Caballero?

Dr. Caballero's Care Philosophy

Dr. Caballero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Cystic Fibrosis
    • Depression
    • Drug Abuse
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

Western University-Health Science
      Northside Hospital And Heart Institute
      St. Vincent's Medical Center

• Tagalog

Dr. Caballero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caballero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bone Density Scan
    • Immunization
    • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
    • Pap Smear