Dr. Jorge Acevedo, MD

Dr. Jorge Acevedo, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists 2627 Riverside Ave # 300 Jacksonville, FL 32204 Get Directions

Dr. Jorge Acevedo, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Acevedo is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside.

Dr. Acevedo's Experience

See how Dr. Acevedo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Acevedo

Dr. Acevedo accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Acevedo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Acevedo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Acevedo to family and friends
Dr. Acevedo's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Acevedo and his PA Kristen are amazing. I would highly recommend.
in West Palm Beach, Fl |
This review is long overdue, my apologies to Dr Acevedo. He did 7 different procedures on my L foot. I had had polio as a kid, so struggled to do many things others could do. When I saw Dr Ace he said "you should have had this done 20 yrs ago". I said I was waiting for him to perfect his craft, he said "I was a bad a__ then too". I knew I had the right Dr. I couldn't stand 10 min at the kitchen sink without pain prior to surgery. I recently returned from Mt Everest basecamp in Nepal. Thx Dr!
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Acevedo is an excellent physician who is very informative.He listens ti your concerns and questions and is very reassuring that he will take good care of you.Great doctor and great bedside manner.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Acevedo and team. I fractured both heels and was referred to him due to his experience. In the hospital right after it happened I was told I may not play tennis again. It has been 4 months since the surgery and I am starting to play. He is gifted, thoughtful, dedicated, and passionate. I showed up for an appt on the wrong day and I was back within 10 min. I had a flare up one afternoon, I called and they had an appt for me at 8 the next morning. THANK YOU!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent surgeon and human being. I have never met a more caring surgeon. Extremely competent and top notch. Jacksonville is lucky to have him . His PA Stephen Peppers is also very competent and great rapport with patients. So glad I found Dr. Acevedo after my extensive ankle fractures.
in Jacksonville, FL |
After a horrible dislocation and 7 total fractures I am doing great. Dr Acevedo has a wonderful bedside manner and totally put me at ease. I was scared to death and he had me laughing and I have total confidence in him and his PA. I highly recommend him. Care was wonderful and also the X-ray techs were so caring and helpful.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Acevedo is a very good listener and preformed a very successful surgery on my right foot.
in Waverly Ga. |
My experience with Dr. Acevedo and all of his staff have been great. They put the patient at ease during visits and take time for the patient and patients needs. At this time I have more mobility in my right foot and no PAIN. This is the best it has been in three years. At this time I am able to walk and wear shoes and it feels great. Date of surgery 12/03/15 and five months late I am walking. a mile a day. Before surgery I could not walk more than a short distance.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have had two surgery procedures with Dr. Acevedo. Both were quite extensive and both have resulted in my regaining complete mobility without pain. I have my life back thanks to Dr. Acevedo, his PA Mr. Peppers and their excellent team.
Have you seen Dr. Jorge Acevedo, MD?
Are you Dr. Acevedo?

Compare Dr. Acevedo

Dr. Acevedo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Acevedo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Acevedo's Board Certifications

Union Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1999

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Acevedo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Acevedo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery