Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman, MD

Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman, MD

Dermatology | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr Jordan S. Zuckerman was one of 10 students selected in the country for the Scholars Program in Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine, one of the top medical schools in the country. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa with honors from Washington University in St. Louis. He trained in Internal Medicine at Montefiore Hospital, completed a dermatology residency at Ohio State University, and has had extra training in hair restoration, laser procedures, and skin cancer treatments.Read more

Dr. Zuckerman's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Zuckerman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman accepts 32 insurance carriers

32 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Zuckerman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman's Review Details
4.3 based on 101 responses
Experience with Dr. Zuckerman
Dr. Zuckerman's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (99)
in Mineola, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman never rushes me out of his office. He explains everything and his staff is very helpful and courteous.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman has been treating myself and my husband for almost 20 years. He is terrific person, more importantly, he is an outstanding doctor. Over the years we have recommended him to our friends and relatives all who have been very satisfied and are still his patients.
in Whitestone, NY |
I made an appointment to see Dr Zuckerman for an on-going skin problem on my hand.After reading reviews I felt confident that this Dr would help me with this on-going issue.After waiting over 30 mins past my appointed time I was seen by whom I believe to be Dr Zuckermans P.A. I think this is POOR PRACTICE...I will not be returning!!
in Bayside, New York |
Very knowledge. Very professional.
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is the best dermatologist period. And the same goes for the staff. Long waits, but if you want personalized attention, give yourself a few hours because he takes his time with his patients. Dr. Zuckerman is also a very nice man, he listens, is very knowledgeable, and tops in his field.
in Bayside, NY |
Highly recommend this office - the entire staff is very helpful, personable, and very efficient. Due to the doctor's popularity the wait time is sometimes about 30 min but well worth the attention given one you see the doctor. They make you feel like you are the most important patient they have. I especially liked their calm demeanor once you are in the exam room. You never feel like a number or that they are rushing to process you.
in Glendale, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Zuckerman for myself and my children for over 15 years and wouldn't consider going to anyone else. Anytime I can recommend him and his staff I do.
in Flushing, NY |
Excellent doctor. Been seeing Dr. Zuckerman for ten years and no regrets. Waiting time at times can be frustrating, but well worth the wait.
in Bayside, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Zuckerman for quite a while but it is only the last year that I had the good fortune to have found his PA Phoebe Tam. The medical assistant Marie had recommended her and she was totally on the mark. The two of them make a great team. Knowledgeable, caring, & patient among other their many attributes. Even the front staff although totally busy find the time for a hello and a smile. Sometimes you can have a bit of a wait but I still love the place!!!!!!
in Astoria, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Zuckerman for about 12 years. While Dr. Zuckerman's office is very far from me, I will follow him where he goes because he and his staff always go above and beyond to help me. Dr. Zuckerman has diagnosed me with a condition that none of the other dermatologists I had gone to where able to. Dr. Zuckerman and his staff are wonderful.
in Whitestone, NY |
Had a melanoma removed today and I was so scared ,Dr.Zuckerman completely put me at ease,explained everything to me and was very gentle.I would absolutely recommend him!
in Whitestone, NY |
My husband and I have been going to him for at least 10 years or more and we always find him and his staff very professional and knowledgeable.
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is a caring Doctor who really takes interest in his patients. For example, my husband John Malone who has multiple problems because of severe burns as a child.
in Queens, NY |
Dr. ZUCKERMAN diagnosed and successfully treated a skin condition other dermatologistside could not. He also has good bedside manner, Rose
Bayside, NY |
I have been a patient for many years from when the practice was in smaller and somewhat cramped offices to today in their beautiful modern, spacious building. Throughout these years Dr. Zuckerman and his highly professional staff have provided an exceptional level of care during my numerous procedures. I have never had any complications or problems post operatively and routinely receive up to date preventive advice and recommendations. I would highly recommend Dr Zuckerman.
in Bayside, NY |
My husband and I both see Dr. Zuckerman and are very satisfied. He spends the amount of time needed with each patient and answers all questions. He is thorough and seems to always know what is required. I will always go to him.
Excellent dermatologist in all aspects of his field. Been seeing him for over 25 years now and no matter where I am living or working, I find the time to see him when necessary. He is the best. At times, when I have been farther away from his office than is convenient,(another state), I have tried other doctors and always regret it and find a way to get back to him.
in Fresh Meadows, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is my go-to person after being examined by RPA-C. Phoebe Tam. I feel confident in the removal of any pre cancer growth, i.e., Basal Cell Carcinoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
in New York, NY |
Dr Zuckerman, Phobe and the entire staff are top professionals and always willing to take the time for questions. His diagnostic and treatment skills are top notch, detecting maladies of which I had no suspicion until he examined me. I visit the doctor and staff at let 3 or 4 times a year.
I am so happy I have finally found a dermatologist that I can trust. I starting using Dr. Zuckerman last September. He has done 2 surgeries in me and I am totally satisfied. He is warm, friendly and made me feel comfortable. I knew he was concerned about my issues and resolved them all. I will continue seeing him.
in Flushing, NY |
Wonderful care and concern by the doctor and the staff. No question remains unanswered and is explained. I am very happy with this doctor and definitely recommend him.
in Flushing, NY |
DR Zuckerman is a great doctor, he and his staff are very good, very honest and caring
in Jamaica, NY |
This place works more like assembly line factory then a Doctor office. They scheduled too many people at the same time which makes the wait time very long and time with the Dr very short. My experience with this office was that they are more concern about making money then the patient well being. I was diagnosed with Basel Cell Carcinoma (BCC) on my foot and Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) on the top of my head and was scheduled for 2 separate appointment to removed them with the Moh procedure. I
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman and his staff are professional and courteous. My family and I have been attending there for over 7 years. We highly recommend the Doctor and his services.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is excellent diagnosing and curing dermatological issues. Great demeanor and approach to client care.
in Bayside, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is definitely the best dermatologist I've ever been to! He takes his time with his patients, and definitely knows his stuff. I went to 3 other dermatologists for a skin problem, and he was the only one who knew how to cure it. He's also very funny, and really put me at ease during a cosmetic procedure I wanted to get done. I've recommended him to many of my friends, and they've all had great experiences at his office. I wouldn't go anywhere else when i have a skin problem!
Have you seen Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Zuckerman

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer

• Skin Surgery
  • Surgical Biopsy
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

Washington University St Louis

Graduated in 1985

Montefiore Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 1987

Ohio State University

Completed in 1990

Washington University, St Louis

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Zuckerman has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • French
  • Greek
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Zuckerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zuckerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Zuckerman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Zuckerman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Zuckerman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Zuckerman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Zuckerman's Care Philosophy