Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD

DermatologyMaleAge 61

Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD is a Dermatologist in Bayside, NY and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Washington University St Louis medical school in 1985. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Mount Sinai Queens. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zuckerman to book an appointment.

Dr. Zuckerman

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zuckerman

4.4

3.1645569620253164%

Dr. Zuckerman?
  • Explained conditions well (130)
  • Listened & answered questions (130)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (128)
  • Appointment was rushed (19)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (17)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (16)
Very grateful to Dr. Zuckerman for his through, expert care as well as his kindness. Anna was wonderful to both myself and my young daughter. She was very thoughtful and clearly explained how to care for and treat my wound.
Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr. Zuckerman is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. I have been using him almost 20 yrs. The office is clean. The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable. The wait time is quick. Dr. Zuckerman listens and addresses all your concerns. Highly recommend him!
Yvette – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
The Dermatology Center is a great place to come to for your skin needs! I have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Zuckerman, Phoebe, and Leo. Back in 2012, I came to see them desperate with an answer to my skin problem. I had an issue that no other dermatologist could diagnose. As soon as I came here a punch biopsy was done and I was finally given an answer to my problem. Recently, I woke up with an issue and thought of them right away. I called and happened to grab a last minute cancellation and saw Dr. Zuckerman and his MA Amanda. They listened and addressed my questions and concerns. They were able to diagnose and treat me accordingly. I was very pleased and I will continue to come here for years to come. Awesome establishment!
Leandra M. – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr.Zuckerman and his staff were quick, efficient and extremely welcoming! My procedure was quick & painless. I had a facial mole removed and Milia from the corner of my eye removed. An extremely sensitive area to have a procedure and I didn’t feel a thing! I highly recommend Dr.Zuckerman for all dermatology needs.
  • Long wait times
Elizabeth – Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Wearing a mask due to Covid caused me to breakout worse than I did as a teenager. I held off on finding a dermatologist hoping it would go away on its own, but the problem continued until I found Bayside Dermatology. My acne started clearing up drastically after the very first visit. The staff is awesome, very informative and helpful. It wasn’t a long wait in the waiting room like a lot of other offices, my only regret is waiting so long to call in to book my initial visit. Great job bayside dermatology and Dr. Zuckerman!
Sam – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Physician Assistant Mr. Leo Yagudayev is a great person and provides great service. He knows what he is doing. God bless Mr. Leo.
Asm – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
I have been receiving dematology care from Dr. Zuckerman for over five years. My prior experiences with dermatologists have not been great. With Dr. Zuckerman, I gladly travel over 30 minutes to get there and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. On top of being a superb doctor, he is professional, as is his staff. Looking at some of the reviews, many have problems with waiting to see Dr. Zuckerman. I gladly wait, as I know once with me, Dr. Zuckerman gives me all of his attention. I wish all my doctors were like him!
Justin M. – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Very unprofessional. Took my mom, everything was rushed and the doctor didnt answer any questions. Waited weeks for the lab results anxiously. I called the clinic and was told only a medical assistant can give the results and they cant come to the phone and will call end of the day. Called multiple times and when called at 5 they closed the office and left without giving the results or any acknowledgement of the patients stress. I hope no one goes to this clinic as they dont care abt the patients and just charge their insurance for useless tests and service.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr. Zuckerman is an amazing dermatologist! On my husband's first visit, he biopsied a mole on his back that was getting darker and larger, and that Dr. Zuckerman told us looked suspicious. It turned out to be a melanoma. When the results came back from the lab a few days later, his office called to schedule my husband fora surgical procedure to remove the remainder of the spot. They took care of all the insurance approvals within a day, and Dr. Zuckerman did the surgery right after that. My husband didn't feel a thing during the procedure, and he healed up so well. Basically, he saved my husband's life. I am so grateful for everything Dr. Zuckerman and his office staff did for us. Since then, I have recommended Dr. Zuckerman to anyone asking me if I know a really good dermatologist. Everyone I've sent there thanked me afterwards. He's the best!
Lori S. – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Excellent and great Dr. I would recommend him to anyone!
Ivan – Nov 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr. Zuckerman has treated my wife and I for various medical conditions for 20 years. They have ranged from both chronic in nature to acute and frightening. He methodically did his work and allayed our concerns. He brings a full range of expertise and knowledge into each patient's consultation and goes to great length to ensure the patient has a good understanding of the problem before leaving his office. He and his assistant encourage the patient to call if they have any questions what so ever. The office and exam rooms are kept very clean. The staff has always been gracious and professional. You can feel confident in choosing Dr. Zuckerman as your doctor.
Scott M. – Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr. Zuckerman is a pleasant, calming presence with his patients. I visited his offices for the first time several years ago. He reviewed my situation carefully and he offered me reasonable assurances based on his medical experience that all would be well. And, he was right! He even took the time to write a pleasant follow-up note to my primary care provider to advise her of the status of my concern and to thank her for the referral. This time I returned for a small, but potentially painful procedure and once again, he made a nerve-wracking situation less so and he completed the procedure in only a few minutes. His staff - from the front desk performing patient intake - to his assistants (Anna helped me today and she was lovely) - is top notch and they appear to enjoy their work and their employer! If you have any dermatology needs and you are in Queens, or even elsewhere (his practice is worth the drive!) visit Dr. Zuckerman. You'll be glad that you did.
Vanessa T. – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Zuckerman and his staff.
Stephen Foy – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr Zuckerman is an excellent dr and fine surgeon. i had no scar from 2 different procedures he has done.
  • Long wait times
Marlene – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Visit was quick and easy! They were so incredibly helpful to my needs and even without insurance they were accommodating !!! Would definitely recommend to anyone!!
Vanessa Seoane – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
After researching, due diligence, I had Dr. Zuckerman and the Dermatology Center on my preferred list. I decided on his office after a favorable impression upon visiting the center. One of the best decisions I've made. Had a procedure to remove a fibroma (which they diagnosed quickly), which went incredibly smoothly and relatively painlessly. Dr. Zuckerman, Dr. Tam, Anna and Matthew provided excellent care and treatment. The entire staff of the Dermatology Center was courteous, professional and friendly; Kudos to all of them. The bedside manner, professionalism, expertise and friendliness create a calming and comforting atmosphere that highlights excellent care and treatment.
Kim Eng – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr. Zuckerman is an Amazing dermatologist. He is a consummate professional, is kind, knowledgeable, and really down to earth. I wouldn't go anywhere else when I have a skin problem. And neither would my friends or family members, who have all had great experiences with Dr. Zuckerman.
T Simpson – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Dr. J. Zerkerman took the time to evaluate my condition skin tone before he begin to talk to me about the path and procedure to take to resolve my condition. I am a 69 yr. old African American Male who has numerous skin tags/moles. Dr. Zuckerman discussed his assessment of my condition and explained his treatment protocol/process. Today I can say that many of my family members asked me why did I wait so long. Everyone has said that I look 25 yrs. younger. This is do to Dr. Zuckerman's Dermatological experience and expertise, clinical experience, and successful outcomes.
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
I had a fatty tumor remove from my back. I must sayDr Zuckerman was very comforting as well as gentilein removing this tumor. Dr Zuckerman and his assist was so supporting during this procedure. My family has been going to Dr Zuckerman for years for all different types of skin problems. We totally recommend Dr Zuckerman and staff.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
I've visited the office a few times over the last months and my experiences were fantastic. More times than not I'm seen very close to my appointment time. Dr. Zuckerman is absolutely fantastic. He takes his time explaining things and he doesn't rush you out. Any question you have will be answered thoughtfully. He is also super super cool. It's nice to have a doctor that you can talk to on friendly terms instead of just being another face in the crowd to them. The staff were also very friendly. All around great experience!
LM – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zuckerman?

Dr Jordan S. Zuckerman was one of 10 students selected in the country for the Scholars Program in Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine,...Read more

• Dermatology