Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD

Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Bayside, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Zuckerman is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Zuckerman's Care Philosophy

Dr Jordan S. Zuckerman was one of 10 students selected in the country for the Scholars Program in Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine, one of the top medical schools in the country. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa with honors from Washington University in St. Louis. He trained in Internal Medicine at Montefiore Hospital, completed a dermatology residency at Ohio State University, and has had extra training in hair restoration, laser procedures, and skin cancer treatments.

Dr. Zuckerman's Experience

See how Dr. Zuckerman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman accepts 32 insurance carriers

Dr. Zuckerman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Zuckerman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zuckerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zuckerman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Zuckerman's Performance
in Bayside, NY |
Recently I had the need to go to the Dermatology Center. As always, I could not have been more pleased. From making the appointment, to seeing Dr. Zuckerman, to getting my test results from Maria the medical assistant everything was done with such professionalism, care, and concern. While I know that often there is a wait for an appt. here it is true that good things in life ARE worth waiting for. I am not one to compliment easily but in this case I must say this practice goes above & beyond
Bayside, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is the best dermatologist and I've been coming to him for years. Has the best sense of humor and helped me so much. Owe so much to him!!
in WhNYDia |
I went back to see Dr Zuckerman. He took me in right away because I was still feeling a little pain. He was outstanding and so is his nurse. I definitely 100% recommend just go see him any issue you have. Thank you again Dr Zuckerman and stuff
bronx, ny |
Dr. Zuckerman is the best. I have been using him for about 15 years. He has detected abnormal moles etc. The process is painless. Dr. Zuckerman and his staff are very pleasant, knowlegeable and informative. Everything is explained. Appointments and follow up appointments are easy to schedule. Wait time is good to reasonable. The office is clean! I have to get checked twice a year because of all the sun exposure I had growing up. I never had a bad experience in all this time.
in Valley Stream, NY |
I had a large cyst on my right arm. Dr Zuckerman and his assistant were very informative as to what and how the cyst was being removed. There was very little discomfort and they were professional yet a pleasure. I have been going to Dr Zuckerman for many many years and although the wait in waiting room is longer than I would like, I believe it comes with him being a very skilled dermatologist. I would highly recommend him and have.
in Bayside, NY |
I am always beyond impressed with my experience at this office. Dr. Zuckerman, Phobe Tam, Lev Yagudayev and the rest of the wonderful staff work really hard to make your visit much more comfortable. Dr. Zuckerman operated on me and was extremely personable, knowledgeable and thorough and took his time to listen and answer all my questions. I recommended my family and friends to come here and now they all do. I always leave happy, I'm thankful that I'm under their care.
Flushing, NY |
Dr.Jordan Zuckerman is an exceptional Dermatological Surgeon, caring and compassionate Physician. Anna who assisted him was extremely skilled, attentive and very nice during and after surgery. The office staff is just as caring and eager to assist you. During my consultation for a removal of a cyst on my back I explained I was very nervous never had surgery or stitches.I was reassured that I would not feel a thing.I had the cyst removed a month ago, pain-free procedure! I highly recommend !
Flushing, NY |
Dr Zuckerman really took the time to explain every stop along the way in my surgery which made me feel so calm and comfortable
Bayside, NY |
Best dermatologist EVER! Wouldn't see anybody else for a skin problem. He really knows his stuff. He and his staff always take their time. His whole office staff is very pleasant. Great bedside manner, too, which is always a plus in a doctor these days.
in Bayside New York |
I commented a while ago on this practice but, felt the the need to update my review. I must say, they have gotten even better (if that's possible). From the people who answer the phones, who are pleasant & accommodating to Maria the medical assistant who always makes time to speak with me to clarify something (or answer my sometimes million and one questions.) Phoebe Tam is the clinician I see and I can't rave about her enough. She is both thorough & knowledgeable. This practice has it all.
in Bayside, NY |
Listens to my concerns. Takes time with me. Good cosmetic results from many surgical procedures.
in Flushing, NY |
Ontime, courtious, professional, and very competent.
in Flushing, NY |
I have waited over 2 months for a prescription to be called into my pharmacy. Each time I called I was assured that it would be sent to the pharmacist that day. It was never sent. !!!!!!! After the 4th phone call I cancelled my next appointment. If you want to receive excellent dermatological care DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH JORDAN ZUCKERMAN!!!!!!!!!
in Fresh Meadows, NY |
Have been seeing Dr. Zuckerman for many years now. I wouldn't trust another dermatologist. Highly recommend him!!!!!!
in Bayside, NY |
Excellent dermatologist! My family and I have gone to Dr. Zuckerman for years. It seems rare these days to find a doctor who really takes his time and shows how much he cares. He's an expert in his field, and he's also very funny. Love his friendly staff, too.
in Mineola, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman never rushes me out of his office. He explains everything and his staff is very helpful and courteous.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman has been treating myself and my husband for almost 20 years. He is terrific person, more importantly, he is an outstanding doctor. Over the years we have recommended him to our friends and relatives all who have been very satisfied and are still his patients.
in Whitestone, NY |
I made an appointment to see Dr Zuckerman for an on-going skin problem on my hand.After reading reviews I felt confident that this Dr would help me with this on-going issue.After waiting over 30 mins past my appointed time I was seen by whom I believe to be Dr Zuckermans P.A. I think this is POOR PRACTICE...I will not be returning!!
in Bayside, New York |
Very knowledge. Very professional.
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is the best dermatologist period. And the same goes for the staff. Long waits, but if you want personalized attention, give yourself a few hours because he takes his time with his patients. Dr. Zuckerman is also a very nice man, he listens, is very knowledgeable, and tops in his field.
in Bayside, NY |
Highly recommend this office - the entire staff is very helpful, personable, and very efficient. Due to the doctor's popularity the wait time is sometimes about 30 min but well worth the attention given one you see the doctor. They make you feel like you are the most important patient they have. I especially liked their calm demeanor once you are in the exam room. You never feel like a number or that they are rushing to process you.
in Glendale, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Zuckerman for myself and my children for over 15 years and wouldn't consider going to anyone else. Anytime I can recommend him and his staff I do.
in Flushing, NY |
Excellent doctor. Been seeing Dr. Zuckerman for ten years and no regrets. Waiting time at times can be frustrating, but well worth the wait.
in Astoria, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Zuckerman for about 12 years. While Dr. Zuckerman's office is very far from me, I will follow him where he goes because he and his staff always go above and beyond to help me. Dr. Zuckerman has diagnosed me with a condition that none of the other dermatologists I had gone to where able to. Dr. Zuckerman and his staff are wonderful.
in Whitestone, NY |
Had a melanoma removed today and I was so scared ,Dr.Zuckerman completely put me at ease,explained everything to me and was very gentle.I would absolutely recommend him!
in Whitestone, NY |
My husband and I have been going to him for at least 10 years or more and we always find him and his staff very professional and knowledgeable.
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is a caring Doctor who really takes interest in his patients. For example, my husband John Malone who has multiple problems because of severe burns as a child.
in Queens, NY |
Dr. ZUCKERMAN diagnosed and successfully treated a skin condition other dermatologistside could not. He also has good bedside manner, Rose
Bayside, NY |
I have been a patient for many years from when the practice was in smaller and somewhat cramped offices to today in their beautiful modern, spacious building. Throughout these years Dr. Zuckerman and his highly professional staff have provided an exceptional level of care during my numerous procedures. I have never had any complications or problems post operatively and routinely receive up to date preventive advice and recommendations. I would highly recommend Dr Zuckerman.
in Bayside, NY |
My husband and I both see Dr. Zuckerman and are very satisfied. He spends the amount of time needed with each patient and answers all questions. He is thorough and seems to always know what is required. I will always go to him.
Excellent dermatologist in all aspects of his field. Been seeing him for over 25 years now and no matter where I am living or working, I find the time to see him when necessary. He is the best. At times, when I have been farther away from his office than is convenient,(another state), I have tried other doctors and always regret it and find a way to get back to him.
in Fresh Meadows, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is my go-to person after being examined by RPA-C. Phoebe Tam. I feel confident in the removal of any pre cancer growth, i.e., Basal Cell Carcinoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
in New York, NY |
Dr Zuckerman, Phobe and the entire staff are top professionals and always willing to take the time for questions. His diagnostic and treatment skills are top notch, detecting maladies of which I had no suspicion until he examined me. I visit the doctor and staff at let 3 or 4 times a year.
I am so happy I have finally found a dermatologist that I can trust. I starting using Dr. Zuckerman last September. He has done 2 surgeries in me and I am totally satisfied. He is warm, friendly and made me feel comfortable. I knew he was concerned about my issues and resolved them all. I will continue seeing him.
in Flushing, NY |
Wonderful care and concern by the doctor and the staff. No question remains unanswered and is explained. I am very happy with this doctor and definitely recommend him.
in Flushing, NY |
DR Zuckerman is a great doctor, he and his staff are very good, very honest and caring
in Jamaica, NY |
This place works more like assembly line factory then a Doctor office. They scheduled too many people at the same time which makes the wait time very long and time with the Dr very short. My experience with this office was that they are more concern about making money then the patient well being. I was diagnosed with Basel Cell Carcinoma (BCC) on my foot and Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) on the top of my head and was scheduled for 2 separate appointment to removed them with the Moh procedure. I
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman and his staff are professional and courteous. My family and I have been attending there for over 7 years. We highly recommend the Doctor and his services.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is excellent diagnosing and curing dermatological issues. Great demeanor and approach to client care.
in Bayside, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is definitely the best dermatologist I've ever been to! He takes his time with his patients, and definitely knows his stuff. I went to 3 other dermatologists for a skin problem, and he was the only one who knew how to cure it. He's also very funny, and really put me at ease during a cosmetic procedure I wanted to get done. I've recommended him to many of my friends, and they've all had great experiences at his office. I wouldn't go anywhere else when i have a skin problem!
Have you seen Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Zuckerman?

Compare Dr. Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zuckerman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Zuckerman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zuckerman's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer

• Greek
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Zuckerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zuckerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology