Dr. Jordan Young, MD

Dr. Jordan Young, MD

Internal Medicine  |
40 reviews

Dr. Jordan Young, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Trinity, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Young is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point....See Less

Trinity Internal Medicine

9332 State Road 54 Ste 202

Trinity, FL 34655

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Young

To provide a comprehensive approach to each patients unique health care needs with execution of an individualized care plan to ensure patient satisfaction, success and wellbeing.

Video

Dr. Young's Experience

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease

Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Pcmh-E Carolina U
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Pcmh-E Carolina U

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Young is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Young's Performance
in Port Richey, FL |
Had to wait three weeks before I could see him. Sat in the exam room for an hour just for the nurse to see me to take my vitals, another 45 minutes to see the doctor. Spent a total of 2 1/2 hours in the office just to get a refill on my medication. A lot of sales information for medications and procedures in the exam room, and even saw a flyer that stated he was running a "botox special". Felt more like he was trying to sell me a procedures than trying to help me with my well being.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Outstanding professional, takes the time to listen to his patiens. His diagnosis of each of my family's issues has been 100% accurate every time. Highly recommend him.
in Port Richey, FL |
More often than not, there is usually a considerable wait. THEN, Dr. Young doesn't always spend very much time with you. Your wait will usually ALWAYS be longer than your time actually seeing him considering he has an assistant now that does the vitals, etc. Sometimes he can be a little condescending. But overall, at this point, I don't plan on going anywhere else. I like the guy, it's just that sometimes I don't think he realizes how he comes off to other people.
in Tampa, FL |
Great appointment with Dr. Young! He made a routine doctors visit a treat. I waited less than 10 minutes, and his staff was extremely friendly. I'll definitely come back next time.
in Trinity, FL |
Absolute worst experience bar none. I scheduled an appointment as a new patient. I arrived 30 minutes prior to my scheduled time, in order to complete my new patient paperwork. Dr. Young's wife who is apparently the front desk receptionist, has a major attitude problem. When I arrived she asked for my paperwork to which I stated I would need to fill it out that time, hence the reason I'm there 30 minutes early. She threw her hands in the air and said oh well I guess you will have to reschedule.
in Trinity, FL |
This was my first visit with Dr. Young. It is apparent to me that Dr. Young's primary concern is his patients. He never made me feel rushed and took his time to listen to me and understand my symptoms and concerns. Dr. Young was thorough and direct in his examination and I am confident in his ability. His office staff was extremely polite and efficient. I would, and have recommended Dr. Young to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jordan Young, MD?
Are you Dr. Young?