Contact provider for availability

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Tacktill

Kaiser Permanente Largo

1221 Mercantile Ln Largo, MD 20774

Dr. Jordan Tacktill, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Largo, MD. He specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Tacktill accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Tacktill's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Foot Fracture
  • Hammer Toe
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Tacktill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tacktill

3.0

Dr. Tacktill?
Dr. Tacktill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jordan Tacktill, DPM
Dr. Tacktill removed an ingrown toenail today for me and was excellent. In fact, he was one of the best doctor's I've ever experienced. He put me at ease, answered all my questions and made this uncomfortable experience pretty awesome! I hope I have him again, if I have an issue. Thank you Sir!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Tacktill, DPM?
Horrible doctor. Arrogant, unapproachable, almost lashes out at the patients in emails. Broke my foot last year. He suggested to wear a cast for 8 straight weeks, without ordering any x-ray every few weeks to see if there is any improvement. After 8 weeks my fracture got worse and he performed a surgery. 8 more weeks of removable boots and crutches. After the entire saga finished, I had to learn how to walk again. Avoid at all costs. Horrible horrible. Too bad there are no 0 stars ratings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Tacktill, DPM?
I had reconstructive surgery with Dr. Tacktill on my ankle. He took the time to explain everything to me with details and compassion. The surgery went famously and he even called the day after to check on me! Throughout my follow up care, he was informative, patient, kind, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Tacktill to anyone needing reconstruction of their foot and ankle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Tacktill, DPM?
Tacktill did the WRONG surgery on my daughters ankle through Kaiser permanente. Guided by the sales rep from the product he used, this was not something that would work on an ocd lesion of the tibia. Daughter had to have the CORRECT surgery to fix the lesion by a Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Specialty surgeon. The wrong surgery cost her a $40,000 ROTC scholarship. BEWARE of Tacktill-he thinks he knows it all-and was very rude to us-even when he knew his surgery did not correct problem.INCOMPETENT
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Tacktill, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Tacktill?

Compare Providers