Dr. Jordan Smith, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Legacy Medical Group Tualatin 19875 SW 65th Ave Ste 100 Tualatin, OR 97062 Get Directions
Dr. Jordan Smith, MD
Dr. Jordan Smith, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tualatin, OR. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center.

Dr. Smith's Experience

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Smith is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Smith has admitting privileges.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Smith's Performance
Tualatin, OR |
Terrible doctor with no communication skills at all. And apparently he does not really care about his patients or the pain they are in. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.
Portland, OR |
I've never waited for a Dr. this long & find it terribly disturbing! He's very unorganized & is late constantly; even left my poor husband in a room waiting for him to come back with the completed apt. papers & never came back, so my Husband had to go out in the hall & look for him, which isn't an easy thing for my Husband to do~he's very quiet & polite! People have busy lives, whether retired or not & this is just terribly inconsiderate~almost 3 hrs. today for 2 supposedly quick med check-ups!!
in Canby, OR |
I have to tell everyone I did not find him the unconcerned DR. I have went through 5 doctors in the last 3 years. Now in some years that was two doctors a year. I am 69 years old and all those other doctors made me feel like she is an old lady and she is going to have these symptoms. They took me on, always told me I will see you in six months. I have always had fend for my own health. DR Smith treated me with the utmost curiosity, he was interested in my health conditions and was see if may
in newberg oregon |
I do not recommend Dr Smith. My elder mother is his patient and he was unkind and seems like he really doesn't care. Hes rushed and has no interest who his patient is, just another patient..... My mother is newly diagnosed with Alz, and has heart problems. We as a family have discussed not to say the scary things like heart failure and such, the Dr has no compassion, blurts out you have this and this. Just cruel for a scared older lady. my opinion is this guys not a nice person.
Tualatin, OR |
He has no empathy and had to wait to see him. He also was seeing my mother did not take time to listen to her(note she had a strong Asian accent) she suffered with a lot of pain! All I know is she passed away. I had requested several times to have a translator but clinic & Dr. ignored this.
in Lake Oswego, Oregon |
They have no sense of empathy or urgency, I have a herniated disc, which I saw Dr Smith about. He sent me to a PT which caused a flare up that was very painful, could not walk, sit or sleep. I called multiple times per day for help and they would call back making excuses. On a Friday Dr Smith was off and his fill in finally prescribed some pain killers that helped but that was 3 days later. Similar issues again when I was trying to get advise on how I could adjust the medication to reduce pain.
Have you seen Dr. Jordan Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Dr. Smith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF VT COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Smith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.