Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO

Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO is a family medicine specialist in Toledo, OH and has been practicing for 1 years. He specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.Read his story

ProMedica Physicians Adult Medicine Clinic

2150 W Central Ave

Toledo, OH 43606

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Siewert

Video

Dr. Siewert's Experience

Dr. Siewert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Siewert's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Siewert "I was born at Toledo Hospital and raised in Temperance, Michigan. I frequently enjoyed long days fishing on Lake Erie with my grandfather or attending a Storm game. I moved to Missouri when I was 10 and attended High School and College in St. Joseph, Missouri. It was during that time, while I worked for a natural medicine clinic that I discovered the Patient-Doctor relationship. The doctor I worked for was not just his patients caregiver. He was their confident, fishing buddy and friend. I quickly realized that this was something special and something I would love to be a part of. Knowing the importance of treating the whole person, I enrolled at KCOM in Missouri to learn to perform spinal manipulation and to be an Osteopath. I was blessed and able to return to Toledo for Residency. My family and I have been very happy in Toledo and are excited to continue our journey here."

This content was provided by Dr. Siewert "I believe that the patient-physician relationship is a sacred thing and that is what drove me to go into family medicine.

I believe in treating the patient as a whole, not just as a number or an organ system.  We have to find ways to love the body we live in, flaws and all.

I feels that it is my place to give his patience advice on how to make the best of things and be there when they need me along the way.  I believes my job is never to tell a patient what to do.  My job is to give them advice and walk with them on their health journey. "

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Ww Knight Family Prac Res Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Ww Knight Family Prac Res Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Siewert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Siewert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siewert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siewert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siewert

4.2

Dr. Siewert?
Dr. Siewert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO
RecentHighestLowest
I LOVE this guy! I’ve been through 3 other Drs before finding one that actually appeared to have read through my entire chart prior to our first appt! He has questioned some of the diagnosis’s assigned by previous Docs and some of the meds they had placed me on. I have questioned some of these...Read More
Robert Boyer in Toledo OH – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO?
Dr.Siewert is a wonderful Doctor. He explains medical issues very well and has a great personality. He is a down to earth doctor that I hope to be with for years to come ??
Rossford, OH – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO?
currently seeing this provider and hes very thorough, on time and most important hes very knowledgeable. surprisingly he is very approachable and has a great personality with a sense of humor unlike other doctors ive had in the past that only look at the screen and arrogant. i especially liked that...Read More
Feliz Patient in Toledo, OH – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO?
Dr. Siewert is incredibly kind and caring. He is Extremely knowledgeable , Competent, and takes the time to Genuinely understand my issues. He always does whatever it takes to resolve my medical needs. He listens, cares about my opinion, and will use my opinion/knowledge of my Own body along with...Read More
Sara in Maumee, OH – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO?
Dr. Siewert doesnt treat my mom with very good care. He doesnt seem to care about her well being. She avoids seeing which disrupts her care and well being. She's afraid to ask for another doctor.
Maumee, OH – Jul 21, 2017
I am very sorry you felt this way and I really...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Siewert, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Siewert?

Compare Family Doctors

More Family Doctors like Dr. Siewert at ProMedica Physicians Adult Medicine Clinic