Dr. Jordan Collier, DO

Dr. Jordan Collier, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Jordan Collier, DO is a family medicine specialist in Redmond, WA and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from Pacific Northwest University Of Health Sciences-Yakima, Wa in 2014 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

8980 161st Ave NE Ste 400

Redmond, WA 98052

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Collier

Dr. Collier's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Collier "What I enjoy most about family medicine is the opportunity to get to know the families I care for over long periods of time. My interest in medicine was sparked at an early age by my mother, who is a nurse at a nearby local hospital. This exposure to the medical field coupled with my desire to engage in science while compassionately caring for people, led me to family medicine, which is the perfect fit for me. Outside of medicine, my wife and I stay quite busy and entertained by our three young boys. I am also an avid sports fan and participant. When I am not cheering on the Huskies and Seahawks, you can find me hiking, golfing, playing basketball or out on a jog. With any extra time, I love to paint and cook."

This content was provided by Dr. Collier "I believe in working side-by-side with patients to help them meet their personal health goals. Coming to the doctor can often be an intimidating experience, therefore my goal is to make patients feel comfortable and at ease while I strive to compassionately and competently answer their questions. If I don't know the answer, we will find it together or I will refer them to someone else who can help. I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your healthiest and best self."

Dr. Collier does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Pacific Northwest University Of Health Sciences-Yakima, Wa
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Valley Family Medicine-Renton, Wa
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Collier has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Collier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Collier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Collier's Reviews