Dr. Jordan Barnett, MD

Emergency Medicine | Male

Dr. Jordan Barnett, MD
Dr. Jordan Barnett, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Willingboro, NJ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County.

Dr. Barnett's Experience

See how Dr. Barnett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Barnett is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Barnett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnett to family and friends
Dr. Barnett's Performance
Bucharest, B |
Dr Barnett is a great guy....really helped me! He discovered I was at several hospitals getting meds....Initially I was mad. He sat down with me, discussed with me how to get help....provided me a resources. He really cares!
in Burlington City, NJ |
Extremely thorough,careful, caring, and with an excellent diagnostic skills! I was sent in for concerns of a blood clot in my leg. He immediately shared that my presentation was wrong for this to be the problem, yet noticed other things that led him to order bloodwork and find out I had been producing no blood cells! He is a wonderful doctor and I owe him immensely!
in Delran, NJ |
I saw Dr Barnett yesterday in the ER at Lourdes. I was scared in that I was having chest pain into my back for over 4 hours. I thought the pain was from my chemo and radiation, and I had recently had a stress test from Virtua. Dr Barnett was incredibly thorough, taking a detailed history, and ultimately discovered I had a clot in my lung! He even made me feel better about my concerns regarding a recent family matter by sitting down and taking the time to speak with me and console!
in Roosendaal, NB |
Caring, compasionate, through.....Great Bedside manner! Great Care!
in Willingboro, NJ |
I need to sincerely thank Dr Barnett for the care and medical attention you gave that saved my life. You are an asset to the medical profession. I am grateful that God saw fit for you to be there in my time of need. I will never forget you and the second chance you gave me. May your continue to help others as your have helped. May God Bless you and your family. Forever Thankful
in Mt Holly, NJ |
Excellent care and bedside manner - Wish he had a practice!
in Roosendaal, NB |
I thought I had indigestion - tried to leave. I was having a heart attack. Dr Barnett and his team saved my life!
in Willingboro, NJ |
Great Doctor! Great Care....always takes great care of me! I ask for him when I go to Lourdes!
riverside, nj |
Excellent care and bedside manner! Even called the next day to check on me!
in Willingboro,Nj |
Amazing doctor, friendly, and beyond helpful not only in explaining everything to where I can understand exactly what's going on , giving me his opinion and reccomandations. Actually listened to what I was feeling without complaint. Very quick and efficient amazing emergency room Doctor, would reccomend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Barnett!
in Riverside, NJ |
Dr Barnett Made me feel good and relaxed when I was Scared What a wonderful doctor he is, but most of all, a great and caring person!
in Dayton, OH |
I appreciate not only what Dr Barnett did, but the caring way he did it. Thank you for making me laugh when I was in soooo much pain!!!! Thank you for saving my butt!
in Delran, NJ |
Dr Barnett treated me in the Emergency Room. At the time I was very scared and nervous and did not know what to Expect. His diagosis was on the money - my white cell count went from 22,000 to 10500 in two days. He got me the care I needed!
in Marlton, NJ |
took great care of my father
in WILLINGBORO,NJ |
Excellent physician! Great bedside manner.....enormous effort to help me through a difficult time
Have you seen Dr. Jordan Barnett, MD?
Are you Dr. Barnett?

Compare Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
    •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barnett's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Barnett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1993

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 1994

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 1996

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Barnett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.