Emergency Medicine  |
Dr. Jordan Barnett, MD
Dr. Jordan Barnett, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Willingboro, NJ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

218A Sunset Rd

Willingboro, NJ 08046

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett's Experience

Dr. Barnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Emergency Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnett to family and friends
Dr. Barnett's Performance
in New York, NY |
Rapidly figured out that I had a brain bleed. I refused his care - if not for Dr Barnett's persistence to get the spinal tap - I wouldn't be here today! Great doctor!
in Florence, NJ |
Systematic, thorough, no-nonsense - and takes the time to explain. Best care I've received from an ER from a physician in a long time. Great Doctor!
in Willingboro, NJ |
He is one of the nicest doctor's at Lourdes! I have had negative experiences in this ER, but Dr Barnett is always so kind, taking time to explain things to me and give me all the facts and options. I ask if he is on when I go to the ER!
in Medford, NJ |
I had a horrible work accident. Dr Barnett helped me and got me to a trauma center after finding out I was bleeding in my stomach. He looked after me and my family. Great doctor!
Bucharest, B |
Dr Barnett is a great guy....really helped me! He discovered I was at several hospitals getting meds....Initially I was mad. He sat down with me, discussed with me how to get help....provided me a resources. He really cares!
in Burlington City, NJ |
Extremely thorough,careful, caring, and with an excellent diagnostic skills! I was sent in for concerns of a blood clot in my leg. He immediately shared that my presentation was wrong for this to be the problem, yet noticed other things that led him to order bloodwork and find out I had been producing no blood cells! He is a wonderful doctor and I owe him immensely!
in Delran, NJ |
I saw Dr Barnett yesterday in the ER at Lourdes. I was scared in that I was having chest pain into my back for over 4 hours. I thought the pain was from my chemo and radiation, and I had recently had a stress test from Virtua. Dr Barnett was incredibly thorough, taking a detailed history, and ultimately discovered I had a clot in my lung! He even made me feel better about my concerns regarding a recent family matter by sitting down and taking the time to speak with me and console!
in Roosendaal, NB |
Caring, compasionate, through.....Great Bedside manner! Great Care!
in Willingboro, NJ |
I need to sincerely thank Dr Barnett for the care and medical attention you gave that saved my life. You are an asset to the medical profession. I am grateful that God saw fit for you to be there in my time of need. I will never forget you and the second chance you gave me. May your continue to help others as your have helped. May God Bless you and your family. Forever Thankful
in Mt Holly, NJ |
Excellent care and bedside manner - Wish he had a practice!
in Roosendaal, NB |
I thought I had indigestion - tried to leave. I was having a heart attack. Dr Barnett and his team saved my life!
in Willingboro, NJ |
Great Doctor! Great Care....always takes great care of me! I ask for him when I go to Lourdes!
riverside, nj |
Excellent care and bedside manner! Even called the next day to check on me!
in Willingboro,Nj |
Amazing doctor, friendly, and beyond helpful not only in explaining everything to where I can understand exactly what's going on , giving me his opinion and reccomandations. Actually listened to what I was feeling without complaint. Very quick and efficient amazing emergency room Doctor, would reccomend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Barnett!
in Riverside, NJ |
Dr Barnett Made me feel good and relaxed when I was Scared What a wonderful doctor he is, but most of all, a great and caring person!
in Dayton, OH |
I appreciate not only what Dr Barnett did, but the caring way he did it. Thank you for making me laugh when I was in soooo much pain!!!! Thank you for saving my butt!
in Delran, NJ |
Dr Barnett treated me in the Emergency Room. At the time I was very scared and nervous and did not know what to Expect. His diagosis was on the money - my white cell count went from 22,000 to 10500 in two days. He got me the care I needed!
in Marlton, NJ |
took great care of my father
in WILLINGBORO,NJ |
Excellent physician! Great bedside manner.....enormous effort to help me through a difficult time
Have you seen Dr. Jordan Barnett, MD?
Are you Dr. Barnett?