Dr. Joni Orazio, MD

Dr. Joni Orazio, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Joni Orazio, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Lafayette, LA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Dr. Orazio's Experience

See how Dr. Orazio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Orazio

Dr. Orazio accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Orazio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orazio to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Orazio's Performance
Youngsville, LA |
So grateful to have found Dr. Orazio. Her personalized care is so impressive. She is very thorough and professional. We felt really cared for, and she spent a huge amount of time with us. Ultimately she helped and provided the exact regimen of medication that to this day has changed my life. Wished I would have found her sooner.
Lafayette, LA |
I just can't say enough about how Dr. Orazio has helped my family!!! All in all, the best mental health professional we have seen. My son has been struggling for quite some time, and we have seen several psychiatrists, counselors, and psychologists, but she by far out ranks them all!
Fairhope, AL |
Dr. Orazio was caring kind and compassionate in treating my son's ADHD. She approached his diagnosis wholistically by helping to address his diet, relaxation techniques (yoga for kids) and behavioral therapies. She did not solely rely on medication, and for that we are grateful.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Orazio has treated me since High School and I am currently a professional post college and she continues to advise me. She has recommended conservative doses of medication to treat my ADHD and Anxiety and has always encouraged me to look to other methods of treatment for help. She discusses exercise, diet, supplements, mindfulness and in the past arranged for me to receive neurobiofeedback to treat the ADHD. I would high recommend her.
Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Orazio had been my doctor for over 15 years. She is firm, consistent, and kind. I feel confident in her guidance. She is one of the reasons that I am a successful adult today.
Lafayette, LA |
She is caring, compassionate, and thorough. The patient's Safety is extremely important to her, and so she works quickly and thoroughly to get to the root of the problem. I highly recommend Dr. Orazio!
Lafayette, LA |
Dr Orazio has treated my son for years. She has educated us, provided time as we need and was able to reduce medications. She has been supportive and compassionate.
Abbeville, LA |
I find Dr. Orazio to be kind, knowledgeable and compassionate. She has helped us greatly!
in Lafayette, LA |
Very rude. Find some one else...
Have you seen Dr. Joni Orazio, MD?
Are you Dr. Orazio?

Compare Dr. Orazio

Dr. Orazio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Orazio has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Orazio's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder

Ochsner Fdn

Completed in 1992

Lsu Med Center

Completed in 1994

Dr. Orazio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orazio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry