General Surgery  |
Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD
Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Stanford, CA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Park is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics.

300 Pasteur Dr

Stanford, CA 94305

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Park

See how frequently Dr. Park performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Stomach Diseases
Fracture

Dr. Park's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

• Anal Disorders
  • Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Aneurysm
  • Breast Cancer
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Constipation
  • Lipomas
  • Liver Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pleural Effusion

• Port Placements or Replacements
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Park's Performance
in Eureka, CA |
My husband went to see Dr. Park for chronic back issues. The experience at Stanford and with Dr. Park and his staff was exceptional. Dr. Park was amazing. He was very personable and explained things throughly, in ways we could understand. He even used food analogies, which made us laugh. His treatment plan was comprehensive, beginning with the less invasive option to start. He seemed very passionate about his work and took the time to answer all our questions. Surgery is scheduled in a month.
This doctor is very personable, compassionate & caring so I trusted him with a major surgery. This was a mistake. Not sure who actually did the surgery because of the residents were given way too much trust and power. I had complications after the surgery and had a revision. This failed and I was told that it was inoperable at follow up and then Dr Park just walked out of the office. This has completely changed my life. I am unable to work or enjoy recreational activities.
in New York |
My mother had back pain from the last few months, we tried many doctors but have not get relief. Then in the mean while I get to know about Dr. Park from my friend. I visited there, meet Dr. Park. There was many patients but staff was very friendly. When my mother and me meet him, He listen our problem with patience. After testing he suggested for spine surgery. We are very much satisfied after surgery. Thanks Dr. for giving pain relief life to my mother.
in Detroit, Michigan |
I have been living with lower back pain for over a 6 months now, I have numbing in the lower back down my left leg to the knee area. I can't even walk around my home, due to unbearable pain, so I consult to Dr. Park. I pray god bless my doctor as well as his organization for all of the great work that you all are doing.
in phoenix, Arizona |
Dr. Park is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is not only sincere in his approach, but also a very down-to-earth person. I want to recommend to meet the doctor once if you have any kind of spine problem.
in Tempe, Arizona,united states |
I had a spinal surgery almost a year back and I am more than satisfied in the result. He is an amazing surgeon! I refer Dr. Park to everyone I know having any type of spine pain!
in Atlanta, GA |
Some of my close relative was suffering from pain for last 6 months. I told him to consult with Dr. Park. His counselling techniques are the salient features of his personality.
in California |
I had pain in my lower back, I consult with Dr. Park and he suggested me for a spinal fusion surgery. He explains me that it involves using a bone graft to stop the motion at a painful vertebral segment, which in turn should decrease pain generated from the joint.
in California |
I was having spine problem, Dr. Park suggested me for spine surgery. After surgery I went on vacation with no wasted time sitting and resting my back. My experience was awesome; he gave me my life back. I would personally recommend to meet the doctor, if any patient has a spinal related problem. He is the ULTIMATE!
in Sonipat, HR |
I visited To Dr. Park for my wife spine surgery. I have got excellent experience from start to finish. Staff is very caring and courteous. Today my wife is absolutely fine and I want to give all credit to Dr. Park.
Dr Park understands the pain of patients going through spine surgery. He makes sure of speedy recovery with high grade long term result. Regardless of how tired he devotes his 100% to each and every patient.
in 3034 Steinway St, Astoria, NY 11103 |
Dr. Jongsoo Park is an experienced spine surgeon with exemplary history. He sometimes visits and provides his consultation to the patients based in Vancouver Canada, and New York. One should book the prior appointment online.
in Sydney |
Dr Jongsoo Park is highly professional spine surgeon based in North California. He approbate with patients providing them informed information to his patients for his prescription along with facts about the treatment offered. Only when a patient agrees to treatment or care he performs the surgery.
in Orange County, California |
My uncle got compression fracture due to which his vertebral bone in the spine got decreased by 18% in height. He consulted many surgeon but his health was getting worsened ….Then he came to know about Dr Jongsoo Park and he made an appointment to consult him.. Dr Park has magic in his hands .. My uncle health is improving day by day ….Thankyou Dr Park
in Olathe, Kansas |
My close friend Ms Annie met car accident in North California and got fracture in spine. Under kind observation and treatment of Dr Jongsoo Park my friend is living healthy and normal life. It made possible ‘coz of his dedicated efforts and care for his patients. Thanks for his services from bottom of my heart …may God Bless him …
in California |
My office colleague in sales team was suffering from severe spine pain.He was unable to stand and walking. Then he consulted Dr Jongsoo Park for his treatment. Under his supervision and his medication prescription, he is able to perform his duties well now…
in New York, United States, 10010 |
Surgeries related to spine are praiseworthy performed by Dr J Park. He practice in North California. His success rate is 95% till date . ..His incessant hard work is outstanding…highly Recommendable…
in Salt lake City, Utah |
Dr Park is distinct chaired spine surgeon based in North California. His services are commendable. He performs through study and work long on discrete cases related to spine. He has very attentive team and diagnoses the problem very promptly!
in 51 Main, Rockaway, NJ 07866, US |
Dr. Park and his staff are professional, friendly and go above in the care. I am very happy with my husband recovery and outcome. With full supervision and attention he did my husband surgery.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Park is very attentive and helpful surgeon with all my needs, also provided weekly check up to make sure everything was in order. After my surgery, he and his team provided me excellent care services. I would like to recommend him!
in Phoenix, AZ |
This was my first time at this doctor and I have to say he is the most honest doctor I have ever had. He is very professional and sociable. I would like to recommend him to anyone who has back problem.
in California |
My surgery outcome in success, I am looking forward to doing all those things that I was unable to do prior to surgery. I am feeling great now. I currently have no pain.
in Newyork,united states |
My son neck has broken, all doctors told me about the complications from that surgery. But in the very first meeting, Dr. Park diagnoses the problem and with very patience he did that surgery. He gave our son back his life.
in Sarasota, Florida |
He is so caring and amazingly talented and gifted as a surgeon. His staff is very well organized and helpful. They provided excellent care to me
in California |
Dr. Park is one of the best spine specialists in California. He is very straightforward, direct and excellent at explaining things. How he and his staff members treats me, I am very impressed.
in California |
I have been experiencing Dr. Park, he is an absolute genius spine surgeon. Once I decided to explore surgery, I consulted with close to a dozen doctors. But in first meeting with him, I got satisfied. He clarifies my all doubts. I love the way he deals with patients.
in California, US |
I've taken a friend for treatment twice over the years. My wife twice to see Dr. Park & now myself & on the way home we've always talked about the great helpful & friendly courtesy of everyone at Stanford. Thank you.
in california |
He talks to me like a friend, they remember me on what I do, when I am in his office and is talking he... the problems for which I am seeing him as easy... understand words an I remember him calling the I was stay in to see I was all right I cannot say enough good about him as the care I receive.
in california |
Dr. Park was very attentive, informative and showed an excellent "bedside manner." He asked good questions & was very thorough.
in california |
Dr. Park was awesome, always very friendly.
in San Francisco, CA |
Amazing. Wonderful. Truly an incredible doctor and staff. Surgery scheduled for next week. I trust Dr. Park and his staff immensely.
in San Francisco, CA |
Thank you Dr. Park for giving me back a pain free life. I can't believe that it's only been two month since the surgery and very very happy with the results. Would recommend Dr. Park to anyone with a back problem.
in San Francisco, CA |
Terrific surgeon couldn't be better operated on my lower back over a year ago now after rehab & weight loss I couldn't feel better. Dr. Park is the best in my book!!!!
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Park is an excellent surgeon. He did surgery on my back and my pain is gone. I am active in sports and have had no problems. I recommend him to anyone contemplating spine surgery. My recovery was quick. He has great bedside manner.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Park is amazing and his staff was dellightful. My brother had a back surgery and his pain is now gone. We would recommend Dr. Park to our friends and everyone.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Park is not your typical surgeon - he took care of me in the ER and did a great job.
in San Francisco, CA |
Great office. Dr. Park. Professional staff n Doctor attention to my lower back pain. Ok looks good! He said not need surgery. Thanks for being honest
in california |
Dr. Park Best surgeon on earth. Excellent care. He has done surgeries for me and all have been a success.
in california |
Thanks so much Dr. Jongsoo Park, and keep up the wonderful work! I am feeling better each day.
in california |
Dr. Jongsoo Park and his team are very professional and highly competent. After searching for a surgeon and really doing my homework, I settled for Dr. Jongsoo Park. I was extremely impressed with his credentials( you can google them) and I made an appointment to see.
in california |
Thank you Dr. Jongsoo Park for giving me back a pain free life. I can't believe that it's only been two month since the surgery and very very happy with the results. Would recommend Dr. Jongsoo Park to anyone with a back problem.
in Edmonton, AB |
Dr. Jongsoo Park is an excellent surgeon. He did surgery on my back and my pain is gone. I am active in sports and have had no problems. I recommend him to anyone contemplating spine surgery. My recovery was quick. He has great bedside manner.
in Toronto, ON |
Dr. Jongsoo Park is amazing and his staff was dellightful. My brother had a back surgery and his pain is now gone. We would recommend Dr. Jongsoo Park to our friends and everyone.
in vancouver, Canada |
He is not only a excellent surgeon, but the most caring and genuine person. I would highly recommend Dr. Jongsoo Park!
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Jongsoo Park is an amazingly talented surgeon with a straight forward approach yet a wonderful bedside manner. I feel fortunate to have had him as the surgeon performing my hemicolectomy by robotic laparascopy after years of diverticulitis. I have a very small scar and recovery was quick all things considered. He spent time with me and listened to me and he explains everything very clearly. He truly a gifted surgeon!
Kapaa, HI |
after surgery no pain meds were needed a great Dr. he payed attention to what I said an met my needs I have recommended Dr. Park to people who need help with pain from neck injuries thank you Dr. Park for helping me
in Tulare, CA |
Dr. Park is highly unprofessional and extremely dishonest. He should have operated on me 3 yrs ago but decided it could wait. I now am in dire need of immediate surgery and have rapidly deteriorating health. He dropped the ball at a recent visit which at the time surgery was scheduled resulted in further delay. When his mistake was brought to his attention he had a tantrum then made phone calls and wrote letters dropping me from his care and flat out lied about what had transpired. Shameful.
in Ceres, CA |
Dr Park was the only physician who knew he could correct my back pain where all others stated I would live in pain because there was that could be done. He made this determination on my first visit and immediately after the surgery my pain was gone. I would highly recommend him.
in Berkeley, CA |
Didn't read my history. Didn't look at most of the data, including CDs of MRIs I was asked to bring. Had a wrong understanding of my case and corresponding wrong advice, and accused me of being disrespectful when I decided to leave.
Have you seen Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Are you Dr. Park?