Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD

Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Stanford, CA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Park is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics.

Dr. Park's Experience

See how Dr. Park's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Park

Dr. Park accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Park has admitting privileges.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Park's Performance
    in 51 Main, Rockaway, NJ 07866, US |
    Dr. Park and his staff are professional, friendly and go above in the care. I am very happy with my husband recovery and outcome. With full supervision and attention he did my husband surgery.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Park is very attentive and helpful surgeon with all my needs, also provided weekly check up to make sure everything was in order. After my surgery, he and his team provided me excellent care services. I would like to recommend him!
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    This was my first time at this doctor and I have to say he is the most honest doctor I have ever had. He is very professional and sociable. I would like to recommend him to anyone who has back problem.
    in California |
    My surgery outcome in success, I am looking forward to doing all those things that I was unable to do prior to surgery. I am feeling great now. I currently have no pain.
    in Newyork,united states |
    My son neck has broken, all doctors told me about the complications from that surgery. But in the very first meeting, Dr. Park diagnoses the problem and with very patience he did that surgery. He gave our son back his life.
    in Sarasota, Florida |
    He is so caring and amazingly talented and gifted as a surgeon. His staff is very well organized and helpful. They provided excellent care to me
    in California |
    Dr. Park is one of the best spine specialists in California. He is very straightforward, direct and excellent at explaining things. How he and his staff members treats me, I am very impressed.
    in California City |
    Within 10 minutes of meeting with Dr. Park, he diagnoses my problem. He is an excellent surgeon and exhibits great interest and concern for his patients. The surgery was a success and the follow-up care & contact was so comforting.
    in California |
    I have been experiencing Dr. Park, he is an absolute genius spine surgeon. Once I decided to explore surgery, I consulted with close to a dozen doctors. But in first meeting with him, I got satisfied. He clarifies my all doubts. I love the way he deals with patients.
    in California, US |
    I've taken a friend for treatment twice over the years. My wife twice to see Dr. Park & now myself & on the way home we've always talked about the great helpful & friendly courtesy of everyone at Stanford. Thank you.
    in california |
    He talks to me like a friend, they remember me on what I do, when I am in his office and is talking he... the problems for which I am seeing him as easy... understand words an I remember him calling the I was stay in to see I was all right I cannot say enough good about him as the care I receive.
    in california |
    Dr. Park was very attentive, informative and showed an excellent "bedside manner." He asked good questions & was very thorough.
    in california |
    Dr. Park was awesome, always very friendly.
    in San Francisco, CA |
    Amazing. Wonderful. Truly an incredible doctor and staff. Surgery scheduled for next week. I trust Dr. Park and his staff immensely.
    in San Francisco, CA |
    Thank you Dr. Park for giving me back a pain free life. I can't believe that it's only been two month since the surgery and very very happy with the results. Would recommend Dr. Park to anyone with a back problem.
    in San Francisco, CA |
    Terrific surgeon couldn't be better operated on my lower back over a year ago now after rehab & weight loss I couldn't feel better. Dr. Park is the best in my book!!!!
    in San Francisco, CA |
    Dr. Park is an excellent surgeon. He did surgery on my back and my pain is gone. I am active in sports and have had no problems. I recommend him to anyone contemplating spine surgery. My recovery was quick. He has great bedside manner.
    in San Francisco, CA |
    Dr. Park is amazing and his staff was dellightful. My brother had a back surgery and his pain is now gone. We would recommend Dr. Park to our friends and everyone.
    in San Francisco, CA |
    Dr. Park is not your typical surgeon - he took care of me in the ER and did a great job.
    in San Francisco, CA |
    Great office. Dr. Park. Professional staff n Doctor attention to my lower back pain. Ok looks good! He said not need surgery. Thanks for being honest
    in california |
    Dr. Park Best surgeon on earth. Excellent care. He has done surgeries for me and all have been a success.
    in california |
    Thanks so much Dr. Jongsoo Park, and keep up the wonderful work! I am feeling better each day.
    in california |
    Dr. Jongsoo Park and his team are very professional and highly competent. After searching for a surgeon and really doing my homework, I settled for Dr. Jongsoo Park. I was extremely impressed with his credentials( you can google them) and I made an appointment to see.
    in california |
    Thank you Dr. Jongsoo Park for giving me back a pain free life. I can't believe that it's only been two month since the surgery and very very happy with the results. Would recommend Dr. Jongsoo Park to anyone with a back problem.
    in Edmonton, AB |
    Dr. Jongsoo Park is an excellent surgeon. He did surgery on my back and my pain is gone. I am active in sports and have had no problems. I recommend him to anyone contemplating spine surgery. My recovery was quick. He has great bedside manner.
    in Toronto, ON |
    Dr. Jongsoo Park is amazing and his staff was dellightful. My brother had a back surgery and his pain is now gone. We would recommend Dr. Jongsoo Park to our friends and everyone.
    in vancouver, Canada |
    He is not only a excellent surgeon, but the most caring and genuine person. I would highly recommend Dr. Jongsoo Park!
    in Irvine, CA |
    Dr. Jongsoo Park is an amazingly talented surgeon with a straight forward approach yet a wonderful bedside manner. I feel fortunate to have had him as the surgeon performing my hemicolectomy by robotic laparascopy after years of diverticulitis. I have a very small scar and recovery was quick all things considered. He spent time with me and listened to me and he explains everything very clearly. He truly a gifted surgeon!
    in New York, NY |
    Great care, staff and follow up. Dr. Jongsoo Park was fantastic. Nurses and surgery center were extremely professional and caring. They certainly made a uncomfortable situation comfortable.
    Kapaa, HI |
    after surgery no pain meds were needed a great Dr. he payed attention to what I said an met my needs I have recommended Dr. Park to people who need help with pain from neck injuries thank you Dr. Park for helping me
    in Tulare, CA |
    Dr. Park is highly unprofessional and extremely dishonest. He should have operated on me 3 yrs ago but decided it could wait. I now am in dire need of immediate surgery and have rapidly deteriorating health. He dropped the ball at a recent visit which at the time surgery was scheduled resulted in further delay. When his mistake was brought to his attention he had a tantrum then made phone calls and wrote letters dropping me from his care and flat out lied about what had transpired. Shameful.
    in Ceres, CA |
    Dr Park was the only physician who knew he could correct my back pain where all others stated I would live in pain because there was that could be done. He made this determination on my first visit and immediately after the surgery my pain was gone. I would highly recommend him.
    in Berkeley, CA |
    Didn't read my history. Didn't look at most of the data, including CDs of MRIs I was asked to bring. Had a wrong understanding of my case and corresponding wrong advice, and accused me of being disrespectful when I decided to leave.
    Have you seen Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
    Are you Dr. Park?

Dr. Park's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
    •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Park's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Acoustic Neuroma
    • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
    • Bone Cancer
    • Brain Aneurysm
    • Broken Neck
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
    • Cerebrovascular Disease
    • Ear Disorders
    • Epilepsy
    • Lumbar Spine Fracture
    • Meningiomas
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Osteosarcoma
    • Torticollis
    • Vertebral Column Tumors

Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Brain Surgery
    • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
    • Disc Replacement
    • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair