Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Park

STANFORD UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER

300 Pasteur Dr Stanford, CA 94305

Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Stanford, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry in 1993 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Park accepts

Dr. Park accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select PPO
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Park's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Spinal Discectomy
Spinal Fusion

Dr. Park performs Spinal Fusion more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Park performs this procedure more than 94% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Park treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Park treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

• Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

4.5

Dr. Park?
Dr. Park's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD
I saw Dr Park several years ago for a complicated spinal issue. Spina Bifida and S curve scoliosis. I had been referred by my internist also from Stanford. I was receiving spinal shots for pain every 3 months and was having trouble walking. He never took his hand off the door and explained to me , "we " wouldn't be able to help you. Nor did he refer me to another Dr. within Stanford. Through another Dr. I was seen at UCSF and had two surgeries in 2017, no pain and walking fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
JR from East Bay CA, My prayer was Dr. Park would find my back problems and know how to fix it. It has been answered and I feel a sense of a real hope and am very thankful to our lord.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Matt G. From Modesto CA, This was one of the best experiences I have ever (in my 67 yrs.) had in a medical office. Well worth the 12 hour round trip!!! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Dr. Park is an outstanding doctor and human being. He really cares for his patients as if they are his own family and I will be forever grateful to him. Now I can enjoy my life again, sick free .Thank you for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Happy with care provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
I have overwhelming gratitude for the care and skill received from Dr. Park. He has enabled me to continue my productive life and no words exist that can fully convey my appreciation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Getting to Stanford was tricky with traffic and parking problem. But once we got there, everything was great. Dr. Park took care of my back and leg pain that I had for last 7 years. Now, I am basically pain free. I am so grateful that I had met Dr. Park and his staffs at Stanford.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
I am a complex spine patient who was in debilitating neck pain for several years. I am now a month out from upper cervical spine surgery with Dr. Park, and the results have been miraculous. He is humble, brilliant, and skilled. I am so very grateful for his excellent care...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Dr. Park is very honest, kind and humble. I have been seeing him for over 5 years. He is very meticulous with his surgeries and he covers every detail with you in the office. There are not enough "thank you's" to say to Dr. Park, as I am extremely happy with his care and his expertise. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Would highly recommend Dr. Park and his Assistants to anyone who needs help with spine problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
My doctor is Dr. Park at Stanford. He performed artificial disc placement surgery on my neck. As soon as I woke up from surgery my arm pain and finger numbness all but disappeared. I am so glad that it worked out well. I highly recommend Dr. Park and Stanford.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Park. I suffered from lumbar disc problem for last 10 years. I have seen many doctors in the past, but Dr. Park fixed my back problem. On the day of surgery, he explained and reviewed the whole surgery before I went into surgery. My surgery (second one in 2 years) went really smoothly, much better than my first one. Now I am pain free! I wished Dr. Park did my first surgery. He is a wonderful doctor. My heartfelt thank you. JF. From San Jose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
My sister was referred to Dr. Park by her recently retired neurosurgeon. When she went in for surgery he had her wait 3 hours over the scheduled time. No staff member approached her to explain. He never saw her right after surgery to explain anything. When she went for her follow-up appt., he casually remarked while looking at xrays, “I can’t believe I botched the surgery.” My sister was in shock. She followed up with letters and emails. He never responded or called back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
My husband went to see Dr. Park for chronic back issues. The experience at Stanford and with Dr. Park and his staff was exceptional. Dr. Park was amazing. He was very personable and explained things throughly, in ways we could understand. He even used food analogies, which made us laugh. His treatment plan was comprehensive, beginning with the less invasive option to start. He seemed very passionate about his work and took the time to answer all our questions. Surgery is scheduled in a month.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
This doctor is very personable, compassionate & caring so I trusted him with a major surgery. This was a mistake. Not sure who actually did the surgery because of the residents were given way too much trust and power. I had complications after the surgery and had a revision. This failed and I was told that it was inoperable at follow up and then Dr Park just walked out of the office. This has completely changed my life. I am unable to work or enjoy recreational activities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
My mother had back pain from the last few months, we tried many doctors but have not get relief. Then in the mean while I get to know about Dr. Park from my friend. I visited there, meet Dr. Park. There was many patients but staff was very friendly. When my mother and me meet him, He listen our problem with patience. After testing he suggested for spine surgery. We are very much satisfied after surgery. Thanks Dr. for giving pain relief life to my mother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
I have been living with lower back pain for over a 6 months now, I have numbing in the lower back down my left leg to the knee area. I can't even walk around my home, due to unbearable pain, so I consult to Dr. Park. I pray god bless my doctor as well as his organization for all of the great work that you all are doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Dr. Park is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is not only sincere in his approach, but also a very down-to-earth person. I want to recommend to meet the doctor once if you have any kind of spine problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
I had a spinal surgery almost a year back and I am more than satisfied in the result. He is an amazing surgeon! I refer Dr. Park to everyone I know having any type of spine pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jongsoo Park, MD?
Some of my close relative was suffering from pain for last 6 months. I told him to consult with Dr. Park. His counselling techniques are the salient features of his personality.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Park?