Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD

Dr. Zonca
Telehealth services available

Ascent Family Medicine

4500 E 9th Ave # 320s Denver, CO 80220

Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Denver, CO. He is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zonca to book an appointment.

Dr. Zonca's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zonca

3.6

Dr. Zonca?
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD
Awwful experience. I'll be sure to leave a review anywhere I can. The office front desk is very rude. I needed lab results that took them 2weeks to be told "oh.. your doctor has been out of town since last week and they don't come over night. My response 14days!! Is not over night... And they are very serious lab results. And apparently they have them but there is no one qualified to read them to me..(and have had them for several days). This is the end of a very long frustrating back and fourth
Elias in Denver, CO – Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr Zonca is the best internal medicine doctor I have every had. He’s personable, patient, understanding and most of all knowledgeable. He wants to hear what you have to say. I like the fact that he treats all of me not just one isolated problem. Great great Doctor!!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr Zonca is a wonderful doctor. I’m so happy I found him. I have countless medical issues and he has a handle on all of them. I have referred my husband and daughter to him. Appreciate everything he does for my family.
Pam Dupuis in CO – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr. Zonca is very personable, thorough, responsive and committed to his patient and their concerns. I have every confidence that my health is in good hands.
Bonnie G Moscatelli in Denver, CO – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
I've had my share of doctors over the years dealing with Crohn's, and Dr. Zonca is one of the best I've ever met. His good moods are infectious and he is great at providing education. I feel like he is a doctor who actually cares about his patients and the office staff is friendly and professional. I am so glad I found Dr. Zonca and highly recommend him.
Sep 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr. Zonca is affable, informed, and engaging. My experience in being his patient over the last 5+ years is that he is an excellent listener; always answers my questions clearly and understandably; gives freely of his time; and genuinely cares about my health and well being. I feel VERY fortunate that he is my primary physician.
Paul Erlendson – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!!!! I decided to visit this doctor based on wonderful reviews..worst decision ever !!! I started to have cough 5 month ago and i told this doctor that my cough doesn't go away even after the courses of pills that he was prescribing (antibiotics, steroids, Musinex). But every time I was coming back to see him explaining my symptoms and telling him that my cough is coming back he was telling me that I'm getting better and continue prescribing me this nasty stu
Lina Koval in denver – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
I am so pleased with the office of Dr. Zonca. He has a holistic approach, offering progressive options to deal with health issues. I appreciate him taking time to hear my concerns and then develop a course of action. (My last doctor ordered tests and misdiagnosed me because she did not review my history). His staff accommodated my emergency before my initial new patient appointment and Dr. zonca made sure he took part of a history To treat the emergency. He is excellent with follow up.
Meredith in Denver, CO – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr. Z has been my PCP for about 10 yrs. He is an excellent physician who is very competent and caring. While it does not seem possible in this era to speak directly to him by phone, he does have an extremely friendly, caring and helpful assistant who always gets back to me within 24 hours of a call. While all the staff are also friendly and courteous, when they answer the phone, I believe they would come across as more welcoming if they not only said Ascent Fam. Med but also gave their name.
Frank R Timmons in Denver, CO – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
He questions. He listens. He digs. He doesn't preach. He seems to genuinely care about my well being and about explaining issues. I don't feel rushed during visits.
Denver, CO – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
On Dr. Zonca's good days, he's terrific. On his bad days, he's condescending and dismissive. Occasionally alarmist. Perhaps the biggest issue is that the practice needs to stop accepting new patients, or get more practitioners. They are obviously stretched thin, and it shows.
Cara in Denver – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
This guy has been awesome for me. He is knowledgeable, caring, and even prompt in his call-backs. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is an honor to his profession of curing people. And, no, I have not been prompted by anyone or anything to write this review other than my extreme gratitude for his help the past few years on a myriad of issues for myself and my wife.
Rich B in Denver, CO – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease. I used to avoid the doctor, but Dr. Zonca makes the entire process as stress free as possible.
J. Hutchinson in Denver, CO – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zonca?

I have a holistic approach to medicine. I am concerned about the whole patient and the impact of disease and benefit of prevention on the family. I encourage healthy behavior lifestyles including exercise, healthy diet choices, weight optimization an...

• Pediatric Medicine