Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD

Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD is a family medicine specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in family medicine, pediatric medicine, and more.

New West Physicians

4500 E 9th Ave Ste 320

Denver, CO 80220

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Zonca treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zonca's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dermatology Procedure
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pap Smear
  • Spirometry
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Disorders

I have a holistic approach to medicine. I am concerned about the whole patient and the impact of disease and benefit of prevention on the family. I encourage healthy behavior lifestyles including exercise, healthy diet choices, weight optimization an...

• Pediatric Medicine

3.6

Dr. Zonca?
Dr. Zonca's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD
Awwful experience. I'll be sure to leave a review anywhere I can. The office front desk is very rude. I needed lab results that took them 2weeks to be told "oh.. your doctor has been out of town since last week and they don't come over night. My response 14days!! Is not over night... And they are very serious lab results. And apparently they have them but there is no one qualified to read them to me..(and have had them for several days). This is the end of a very long frustrating back and fourth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr Zonca is the best internal medicine doctor I have every had. He’s personable, patient, understanding and most of all knowledgeable. He wants to hear what you have to say. I like the fact that he treats all of me not just one isolated problem. Great great Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr Zonca is a wonderful doctor. I’m so happy I found him. I have countless medical issues and he has a handle on all of them. I have referred my husband and daughter to him. Appreciate everything he does for my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr. Zonca is very personable, thorough, responsive and committed to his patient and their concerns. I have every confidence that my health is in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
I've had my share of doctors over the years dealing with Crohn's, and Dr. Zonca is one of the best I've ever met. His good moods are infectious and he is great at providing education. I feel like he is a doctor who actually cares about his patients and the office staff is friendly and professional. I am so glad I found Dr. Zonca and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr. Zonca is affable, informed, and engaging. My experience in being his patient over the last 5+ years is that he is an excellent listener; always answers my questions clearly and understandably; gives freely of his time; and genuinely cares about my health and well being. I feel VERY fortunate that he is my primary physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!!!! I decided to visit this doctor based on wonderful reviews..worst decision ever !!! I started to have cough 5 month ago and i told this doctor that my cough doesn't go away even after the courses of pills that he was prescribing (antibiotics, steroids, Musinex). But every time I was coming back to see him explaining my symptoms and telling him that my cough is coming back he was telling me that I'm getting better and continue prescribing me this nasty stu
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
I am so pleased with the office of Dr. Zonca. He has a holistic approach, offering progressive options to deal with health issues. I appreciate him taking time to hear my concerns and then develop a course of action. (My last doctor ordered tests and misdiagnosed me because she did not review my history). His staff accommodated my emergency before my initial new patient appointment and Dr. zonca made sure he took part of a history To treat the emergency. He is excellent with follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Dr. Z has been my PCP for about 10 yrs. He is an excellent physician who is very competent and caring. While it does not seem possible in this era to speak directly to him by phone, he does have an extremely friendly, caring and helpful assistant who always gets back to me within 24 hours of a call. While all the staff are also friendly and courteous, when they answer the phone, I believe they would come across as more welcoming if they not only said Ascent Fam. Med but also gave their name.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
He questions. He listens. He digs. He doesn't preach. He seems to genuinely care about my well being and about explaining issues. I don't feel rushed during visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
On Dr. Zonca's good days, he's terrific. On his bad days, he's condescending and dismissive. Occasionally alarmist. Perhaps the biggest issue is that the practice needs to stop accepting new patients, or get more practitioners. They are obviously stretched thin, and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
This guy has been awesome for me. He is knowledgeable, caring, and even prompt in his call-backs. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is an honor to his profession of curing people. And, no, I have not been prompted by anyone or anything to write this review other than my extreme gratitude for his help the past few years on a myriad of issues for myself and my wife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?
Fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease. I used to avoid the doctor, but Dr. Zonca makes the entire process as stress free as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zonca, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zonca?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Principal Financial Group
PacifiCare
WellPoint

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zonca treats patients.