Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Zelken

Z Plastic Surgery

1617 Westcliff Dr Ste 205 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Tufts Univ Sch Of Med in 2007 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and other.

Dr. Zelken's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zelken

95.34883720930233%

Dr. Zelken?
Dr. Zelken's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD
I'm so completely happy with Dr. Zelken & his wonderful staff, Tavania & Miki & the other girls up front & The Zelken Institute. Everyone treated me so well, I felt very safe & comfortable. My surgery was a complete success. I had a lower face life with fat transfer. I'm over 3 1/2 months healing & I feel & look great. Thank you all so much for everything ;-) Yes, I will be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
I could not have been more pleased with the treatments I had this year from Dr. Zelken and Miki. I am in my early 60's and had the botox and Juvederm treatment in my forehead and nasal labial folds. The end result of both these treatments was wonderful!!! I would like to add that their office is beautifully deocrated and clean and their office staff is very professional yet friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
Did my facelift last month. The doctor warned me I would be looking frightening for a month but I'm already out in full force. No drains and my hairdresser says shes never seen smaller scars. Their is some very light bruising on my neck and I can cover it up. I look and feel amazing and he is really the best. Totally worth the $$$
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
If I could give a 6th star I would. I had a capsulectomy on both breasts & from the time of walking in the door, all the way through post-op appointments I haven't felt just like it is first class treatment, but I've felt like the entire team treats you like a close friend. I can't thank the team enough for their genuine kindness. Dr. Zelken was amazing in his assessment - confident, professional, & produced a beautiful product. I'm so happy with my results and would recommend him to anybody
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
First off I just have to say that Dr Zelken is a true blessing. Being in a near fatal accident, I woke up in ICU 2 weeks later learning I needed full facial reconstruction and a long recovery head with other surgeries and treatments. Dr Zelken performed the reconstruction and has been my primary care surgeon throughout my entire recovery. I wouldn’t be where I’m at today without his caring personality, skill, hard work, and dedication to my recovery. I am so thankful to God for Dr Zelken!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
Dr. Zelken is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met. I interviewed more than 6 world renowned plastic surgeons ranging from doctors with more than 40 years of experience to ophthalmic plastic surgeons for my desired eyelid surgery. Dr. Zelken surpassed every surgeon in all aspects of what I was seeking. It’s east meets west as he trained at award winning ivy league colleges and hospitals in the US and abroad. I highly recommend him and my results are perfect. I have had no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
Dr. Zelken's work in fantastic! The results from his FaceTite procedure will blow your mind! My boss had it done and it's amazing how it takes years off her appearance. I had my consultation with him for my own facelift and saw the 1 month, post-op results of one of his facelift patients, and now I cannot wait for my surgery date as this lady looked incredible! I've also had him do some Botox and fillers, so I know his gentle demeanor and artistic eye will result in a beautiful outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
I came in for a consultation appt. for a breast augmentation. First of all his office is stunning and his staff are so friendly. They offered me coffee the second I walked in the door and made me feel at home. Dr. Zelken was very informative about the surgery and knew exactly what I wanted. I am an actress and didn't want to go too big. I ended up getting the surgery and the results are AMAZING. THANK YOU DR. ZELKEN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
Dr. Zelken is truly an amazing doctor. When you meet him you immediately feel comforted. He answered all of my questions and made sure that I understood everything that we went over. I went to three other plastic surgeons but decided to go with Dr. Zelken. I had a breast augmentation with him and I am so so so happy with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?
Dr. Zelken is incredible! I wanted to get a neck lift to get rid of my sagging neck and restore a more youthful appearance. After consulting with Dr. Zelken, he recommended a face lift in conjunction with the neck lift. I am so grateful I followed his recommendations. I get compliments from all our friends who cannot believe how natural and youthful I look. The scars are practically undetectable and I feel like a different person! Thank you Dr. Z!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Zelken, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zelken?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Other

Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
2007
Tufts Univ Sch Of Med
Cornell
2007

Dr. Zelken accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Zelken's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Lymphedema
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Z Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zelken treats patients.

83% Patient experience rating, 14% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

88% Patient experience rating, 19% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

82% Patient experience rating, 13% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018)