Dr. Jonathan Zaidan, MD

Dr. Jonathan Zaidan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Women's Excellence 1428 S Lapeer Rd Lake Orion, MI 48360 Get Directions

We are the most comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic office in Michigan specializing in minimally invasive surgical procedures, treatment of urinary incontinence, as well as minimally invasive vaginal and pelvic organ prolapse conditions. We also care for a full range of routine and high risk obstetrical conditions. Throughout the last 14 years we have continued to grow our ability to care for women in the least invasive ways to provide the patient the best outcome. The foundation of this practice has been a goal of Dr Jonathan Zaidan from our first patient to every patient we treat today. It is our belief that everyone who obtains medical care should obtain it from the most knowledgeable, well trained, compassionate and up to date physicians and healthcare providers. We believe that you have a choice in obtaining healthcare and respect that choice in providing you the best possible personalized treatment courses.

Comprehensive treatment in a focused, efficient manner is the goal of Dr. Zaidan. Understanding the whole patient and being able to provide a comprehensive solution for the routine patient as well as the more complex patient with menopausal, bladder control, pelvic pain, endometriosis or infertility issues is the paramount focus of Dr Zaidan.

Dr. Zaidan's Experience

See how Dr. Zaidan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zaidan

Dr. Zaidan accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Zaidan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zaidan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zaidan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Zaidan Says:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. As always I welcome your comments and enjoy providing you with quality, supportive care.

Dr. Zaidan's Performance
in Clinton, Mi |
Dr. Zaidan had a very good personality, which I haven't seen in many doctors in 35 years. He is very interested in curing the illness not just trying to band aid it. ???????????? I'm so tired of doctors that only want to put a band aid over my endometriosis. ??
in Clarkston, MI |
All my experiences with Dr. ZAIDAN have been therapeutic and knowledgeable. He literally saved my life. When all other doctors had failed me, he always did the best for me.
in Davison, MI |
Dr. Zaidan is AMAZING and the best of the best. He has treated and managed my severe endometriosis and PCOS better and more efficiently than any other doctor I wasted so much time with before him. He is the master at robotic surgery and has taken an "unfixable infertility" label off my record. I am pregnant with my third child and pain free and well managed. I wish there were words for the thanks we have for him and his practice!
in Lake Orion, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Zaiden for close to 18 years, I have have several procedures with him and I trust him without fail. I am about to have a TLH thus ending all the issues with my fibroid's, endometriosis and just plain torture of the female reproductive system. I admit I am nervous about my new journey but not about putting my well being in his capable hands.
in Clarkston, MI |
I love Dr. Zaidan! He is very compassionate and understanding. I'm past the baby delivering years but dealing with menopausal issues. The wait is a little long but everyone gets his undivided attention, as everyone's situation is different. He's worth the wait! I never had issues with the staff. He needs a metal for being able to deal with all the women he sees on a daily basis with all of their issues. :-) C Torres
in Ortonville, MI |
The wait time was a little longer than I liked, but I have come to expect that, especially at an ob/gyn. When he came in the exam room (after roughly 30 minutes- the whole time in an exam gown) he was very attentive and nice. He listened thoroughly and very clearly tried to make me feel comfortable. He has a great bedside manner.
I used to always recommend this office because a Natural Family Planning doctor was part of their practice. Now I don't. I have no complaints about medical care, as each doctor was very nice, and competent. My complaints are with the unprofessional way in which I was billed and the rudeness of billing staff. I have paid deposits at other OB offices, and have never had so many problems with confusing billing, missing billing statements, and conflicting statements on policies.
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. Zaidan is the best. All the doctors at Women's Excellence are. by far, the best doctors I've ever seen. Dr. Zaidan listens, understands and is very experienced.
in BROWN CITY, Mi |
He listens to what you have to say and is very caring of his patients. I'm sure glad that he has helped me through some scary procedures and I'm very great full. I wouldn't want any other doctor...
in Lake Orion, MI |
Dr. Zaidan delivered our second baby. When I arrived at the hospital after my water broke I told him I just wanted the process to happen naturally and he was all for it. He was pleasant, friendly, and professional through the whole thing, and I delivered at 4am. He even came back to check on me after I switched to the mother/baby unit, which is something that didn't happen with my other 2 deliveries.
in Utica, MI |
Dr Zaidan and his staff have been my choice for over 20 years. Consistently caring, with solutions for the problems I was experiencing. I highly recommend this practice! The CNPs are also excellent, as well as support staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Zaidan, MD?
Are you Dr. Zaidan?

Compare Dr. Zaidan

Dr. Zaidan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zaidan says...

Dr.Zaidan has experience treating Endometriosis, Bladder Control, Menopause, and more! Please visit our website for more information on what we treat!

Dr. Zaidan says...

Robotic resection of endometriosis, sacrocolpopexy, bladder slings, etc. Dr.Zaidan is able to treat a variety of bladder symptoms as well as gynecologic symptoms.

Dr. Zaidan says...

Dr. Zaidan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

• Administrative Chief resident, 1996 1997
    • Director of Robotic Surgery, 2011

Dr. Zaidan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zaidan's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Prolapsed Bladder
  • Rectocele
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Rush Presbyterian/St Luke's Medical Center

Completed in 1997

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Zaidan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zaidan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Advanced Practice Midwifery
  • Midwifery
  • Nurse Midwifery
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

• 3D Ultrasound
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystoscopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC