Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO

Dr. Wiggenhorn
Telehealth services available

Estrella Ear Nose and Throat

2700 N 140th Ave Ste 107 Goodyear, AZ 85395

Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Goodyear, AZ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Wiggenhorn has more experience with Sleep-disordered Breathing, Upper Respiratory Conditions, and Otologic Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center and Banner Estrella Medical Center. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wiggenhorn to book an appointment.

Dr. Wiggenhorn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wiggenhorn

2.9

Dr. Wiggenhorn?
  • Office environment (42)
  • Staff friendliness (37)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (14)
  • Office environment (9)
After searching a few different ENTs I ended up choosing Dr. Wiggenhorn to do my surgery (septoplasty and smr). After seeing that his only bad reviews were from people that do not like his personality or the long waits at the office I was intrigued. So I went in had an appointment with him and interviewed him, after the interview I knew he was right for the job. Dr. Wigglenhorn is an excellent surgeon and im super happy I chose him for my surgery. Yes the waits are a little long and his personality is different but they are both deserving I would highly recommend anyone to use him as a surgeon.
LOGAN FOLZ – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Oh my! I sure wish I had read these before I made an appointment for my mother. She is 86 years old, loss of hearing in an ear. She had to have s referral, so with COVID we have waited. And then she was there for 1 1/2 hours waiting and he said what are you here for? Her granddaughter had taken her and was appalled to be treated as they were. They said why don't you come back when you feel better. They were very condescending. Now I don't think I will be able to get her back there and will have to go through the testing again. July 27,2020
  • Long wait times
Tara – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! He is very sarcastic and definitely rude when you ask questions or disagree with him. I am still dealing with my original problems that I had when I went to see him. Go someplace else!!
Buckeye, Arizona – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
I was a patient of this ENT provider for almost a year. I routinely went in for check ups. I am a military member with issues related to a combat related injury caused by an explosive detonation from an Improvised Explosive Device in Afghanistan back in 2011. Due to having the need for permanent T-Tubes in both ears, I inevitably suffer from ear infections. On one recent occurrence I was unable to see the doctor (due to his vacation) for over a month. Once I received an appointment, the day prior, his staff refused to see me due to my 6 month referral expiring. Even though I have medical insurance as a active-duty service member he refused to see me until the necessary renewal paperwork was processed (3 days later). I was eventually seen, he confirmed the middle ear infection, gave me drops and ignored my symptom complaints and simply said I should return 6 MONTHS later...Now 5 months later, i am having to see a surgeon because Wiggenhorn refused to treat my condition. Stay away
  • Appointment was rushed
Delgado – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Horrible experience. Had an apt. for well over a month. One week before apt. they called to say doctor was not available. When I explained we needed to get in prior to the end of the year because we had already met our detectable they got us in with another doctor. Took off from work on the day of the appointment, showed up 10 minutes prior to my appointment time, doctor refused to see me because I should have shown up 15 minutes prior to appointment. Got written up at work and cost me tripl
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Performed balloon rhinoplasty on me. his staff proscribed me the wrong medication for the procedure. towards the end of the procedure I asked if could stop just a moment because of the pain. he asked if I took my pain meds, I told him I wasn't proscribed any. his expression changed, he looked pail, stared at his nurse. we finished, then he had an angry discussion with his nurse. she apologized, gave me 800mg of ibuprofen for pain causing me to bleed. They're Terrible, avoid at all costs.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Very poor communication. This is not a rating based on one experience. I have called on multiple occasion for myself and my children. Left numerous messages regarding booking appointments, and not once have I received a call back. Each time, I've had to call again until I'm able to reach a receptionist or office staff member. Last week I called to book an appointment and they said they'd call back the following day, which they never did.
Jose Flores in Litchfield Park, AZ – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Perhaps this man is a good doctor but I found him very condescending. After filling out 5 pages of paperwork and waiting an hour past my appointment time, I saw this doctor. I also had to sign a paper saying that if I didn't keep an appointment and cancel within 24 hours (I think) I would be charged $150. This is fair however, I have been trying to talk to a human for going on 3 days now to get a confirmation of cancellation. They did robo call me and ask me to CONFIRM the very appointment I
Sun City West – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Dr Wiggenhorn takes the time to make sure he knows not only the issues you are facing but also your level of comfort with the various treatment options available. I really appreciated the time he took explaining both my condition and treatment options so I could make an informed decision. His follow up communications were excellent and he has a very friendly, supportive staff!
Jim G in Avondale, AZ – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Waited about a month for my appointment. When I arrived I was refused treatment because I did not have a credit card to authorize them to auto charge my deductible and any future charges. I didn't have my HSA card with me. Every doctor's office that I ever went to bills my insurance and then I pay my portion online. No future treatment if balance is due, which is fair. I mentioned to the staff that I had to take off work to make my appointment. They had no concern for me ... only my money.
Antonio in Goodyear – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Never seen Dr. Wiggenhorn in two visits, but paid for a Specialist visit, not a PA. Will not return to this offices ever.
  • Appointment was rushed
Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Did Sinus Surgery to remove a persistent infection which then produced a superbug. Sent me strait to an infectious diseases dr., and all finally cleared up. His staff, reception in particular I would not give 5 stars to. Getting an appt is hard, single practice. He knows what he's doing.
Carol K in BUCKEYE – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Had Endoscopic surgery. I was so scared outcome exceeded my expectations. Will refer him to anyone needing a good ENT.
  • Long wait times
Edee White in Sun City West – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Dr. Wigginhorn is neithet thorough nor kind. He takes on a sarcastic tone toward elderly patients and their family asking questions.
Mesa, AZ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Dr Wiggenhorn's bedside manner is very bad. He yelled at me for asking about a diagnosis in front of my kids. When I questioned his billing he said I accused him fraud, which I did not I just wanted to understand it. He told me to take my business somewhere else, which I did. He diagnosed me with a deviated septum and wanted to do surgery. I had a second opinion and the other ENT stated I do not have a deviated septum.
Phoenix, AZ – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
Unprofessional Physician that saw your 96 year old Mother today who has chronic ear infections. Rude, unprofessional and walked out of the room without discussing a plan of care. This is board reportable behavior.
Peoria, AZ – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
I saw Dr. Wiggenhorn for hearing loss due to blockage of my ear canals. After discussing options we decided to go with surgery to open them up. After 2 visits with Dr. Wiggenhorn, I was confident in choosing him to be my surgeon. Now, one day post surgery I am even happier that I worked with him. The entire experience was a pleasure, he had a long day and was still extremely upbeat and cheerful when checking in with me in pre op. I highly recommend him and his entire team, office and hospital!
Toni P. in Buckeye, Az – Sep 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
He has cared for my daughter for five years including a tonsillectomy and I trust him implicitly.
Kay S in Scottsdale, AZ – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
This doctor, this doctor does not understand we the word patient. Upon asking the doctor multiple times if the procedure was a success, Dr. Wiggenhorn if the procedure went ok, the doctor proceeds rant in a very rude and belligerent manor about his years of working in the field when the only question was, how did things go? Then, Dr. Wiggenhorn sits in the Patients chair, crosses his legs and says fine, If you don't like my service, you can take your children someplace else! Stay away!
Jennifer in Avondale, AZ – Jun 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?
I had an appointment because I had some problem with an ear infection and had went to my primary doctor and he also said I had a bad build up of wax in one ear, Dr. Wiggenhorn had his assistant give me a hearing test and then he saw me. he asked what I took for the infection and if I was still using nose spray. I answered him with what I was subscribed by my primary.He scheduled me for a follow-up hearing test in a month. Problem is that they concidered a hearing test as a x-ray which costs me.
Lynn Withem in Buckeye, AZ – Mar 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Wiggenhorn, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Wiggenhorn?

The practice believes in a close, collaborative patient-physician relationship. Whenever possible, we recommend medical and/or minimally invasive treatment alternatives.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sleep Medicine Otolaryngology