Dr. Jonathan Wideroff, MD

Dr. Jonathan Wideroff, MD

General Surgery | Male

MOSHE E HIRTH MD 1601 Clint Moore Rd Ste 145, Boca Raton, FL 33487 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Wideroff specializes in General Surgery and practices in Boca Raton, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wideroff? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wideroff's Experience

See how Dr. Wideroff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wideroff

Dr. Wideroff accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wideroff has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Wideroff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wideroff to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wideroff
Dr. Wideroff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Delray Beach, FL |
He was thorough, explaining everything before my two surgeries. He talked about all the possible scenarios and outcomes. He answered all my questions and concerns and never made me feel that he needed to rush out to the next patient. He also stopped by pre-op before both surgeries to say hello, for last minute questions and to reiterate what was going to happen. He is kind, compassionate and has a great sense of humor: all traits you don't necessarily find in a surgeon. I highly recommend him.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Wideroff & staff were superb from the pre-op visit, to the surgery, & post surgery follow up. I could not have asked for a better surgery & end result. Dr. Wideroff was extremely thorough, informative, and present throughout the entire process...he explained everything clearly & entertained any questions or concerns I had. Dr. Wideroff came very highly recommended to me, and I would highly recommend him & his staff as well!
San Jose, CA |
Dr. Wideroff has saved my life twice! He's an excellent surgeon and great doctor with a wonderful beside manner.
Boynton Beach, FL |
From the outset he was caring, attentive and reassuring. I had extensive gall bladder surgery and during my 4 day hospital stay he was there every day to check on my condition. The follow up visit was informative and I was told that his door is always open for me!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Wideroff came highly recommended by doctors & friends. He is the dr. to get if you need surgery & live in Boca Raton. Absolutely an amazing surgeon! He has a wonderful personality & bedside manner. His office staff is just as nice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
DR.widderoff was the best surgeon I have ever used. He was very personable, humorous, and very understanding.he had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever used. He took care of my bylattera hernias and I was so happy I chose him. Thanks doc. Susan Schanman
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Wideroff came highly recommended by all of my physicians. I needed to have a Ventral Incisional Hernia Operation. After meeting with Dr. Wideroff, I was totally convinced that he was the one I wanted to operate on me. My operation was a week ago and I can say that I made the right choice. He is the most caring, knowledgeable, skillful surgeon I have ever met. I would highly recommend him. He is the best.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I just had surgery a week ago today for a total thyroidectomy. Considering the surgery involved, I feel great. I went to see him yesterday for my post-op and he removed the tape covering the scar and it looks great. I can see that it will be barely noticeable once healed. This is the second surgery that I have had with Dr. Wideroff in the last 7 years and I can honestly say that his bedside manner and knowledge is what sets him apart from other doctors. I highly recommend him.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Wideroff is a most compassionate, caring, and understanding doctor that I've met since moving to south Florida. He explained everything, taking his time, and set my mind at ease completely. I highly recommend him!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had a total thyroid removal. It should have been removed several years ago, but was afraid. My thyroid grew, was large, finally went back to have Dr Wideroff remove it. Dr Wideroff told me not to worry, still did. Delray Medical, nurses, anesthesia, all told me that for thyroid surgery, Dr Wideroff is the best. Thankful the results were benign. After the surgery, I had a short recovery to stabilize levels. My thyroid medication is now the same as it was Before removal!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I am an 83 year old male that is on a blood thinner and has heart problems and needed an inguinal hernia repair and 4 months later laparoscopic gall bladder surgery, His surgical expertise and lifesaving awareness of a medical emergency regarding a blocked bile duct was superb. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wideroff to family and friends for surgery. He was highly recommended by my internist.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Wideroff was highly recommended by a few friends from medical field. He is absolutely the best surgeon and very caring person.He did my big surgery in 2013,and I was in the hospital in 2014 and in March 2016 with smaller problems. He is amazing doctor ,you don't feel like a number,more like a family member. I trust him with all my heart.
in Boca Raton, FL |
The best surgeon in Boca Raton, FL. Had a total thyroidectomy. Dr. Wideroff is kind, compassionate, capable. Wonderful bedside manner!
in Hillsboro Beach, FL |
I had emergency appendectomy 10 days ago. Dr. Wideroff was recommended by my internist and before my procedure every RN at Boca regional Hospital told me I had the best surgeon. They were right. he is compassionate, understanding and explains in detail what his plan is. 10 days later I am golfing, his follow up is amazing and I can't go anywhere without bringing up his name and other doctors and patients extolling his virtues and capabilities. I would on use Dr Wideroff for his specialty!
in Boca Raton, FL |
On Jan 18th 2016 wind up in the ER at Boca Raton Regional Hospital with a diverticulitis infection. Tuesday morning Dr. Wideroff was at my bed side explaining the surgical procedures and possible scenarios for outcome. I had great confidence in surgeon Wideroff as 2 years ago he performed an umbilical hernia operation on me with great success. The colon resection surgery on 1/19 went very well - they worked very hard - to avoid colostomy bag. I was out of the hospital by 2/26/16. Great surgeon!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Wideroff, MD?
Are you Dr. Wideroff?

Compare Dr. Wideroff

General Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 33487

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• General Surgery

• Biliary Atresia
  • Breast Cancer
  • Breast Lump
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Lung Surgery
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastectomy
  • Open Diaphragmatic and-or Paraesophageal Hiatal Hernia Repair
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Orchiectomy
  • Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure)
  • Parathyroid Surgery

Jackson Meml Hospital

Completed in 1978

Jackson Meml Hospital

Completed in 1982

Dr. Wideroff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wideroff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wideroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wideroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wideroff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Wideroff

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Wideroff's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Wideroff

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients