Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 54

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Arizona College of Medicine in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD

Weinrach Plastic Surgery Dr. Jonathan Weinrach

10229 N 92nd St Ste 102 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Weinrach is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Scottsdale, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Weinrach's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Weinrach's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Skin Laxity
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Aging Face
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Asymmetry
  • Breast Size or Shape Change
  • Brow Lift
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Skin Laxity
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Premature Aging

Dr. Weinrach accepts

Dr. Weinrach's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weinrach

Absolutely Wonderful
Dr. Weinrach did such an amazing job on my ear. I don't feel self conscious or lopsided anymore. Everybody there is kind and professional. I would recommend him to anybody interested in having surgery.
Sep 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I had some mid-section (abdomen) areas of concern including stretch marks and fatty deposits that wouldn't go away no matter how hard I exercised. Dr. Weinrach along with his many years of experience and professional ability performed a miracle on my lower abdomen area. Stretchmarks are gone and my stomach is now flatter. Dr. Weinrach's both pre and post operation procedures and follow-ups are unmatched in the industry. I can't thank Dr. Weinrach enough for his being so attentive to my needs along with his caring and listening approach to my procedure. Thank you very much Dr. Weinrach
EC – Sep 14, 2022
Otoplasty
I most certainly want to give credit, when credit is due and provide an honest opinion for those in search of a great cosmetic surgeon. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Weinrach and his team. From consultation to follow up appointments, everything was streamlined. They are patient focused and I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. I would recommend Dr. Weinrach to any of my family or friends that are considering cosmetic surgery.
Stefani – Aug 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
Dr Weinrach. Outstanding Surgeon.
I went to Dr. Weinrach to do a neck lift. From the initial consult, pre and post-surgery he kept in constant contact with me. The procedure was a complete sucess. The results were outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Weinrach to anyone who is seeking a plastic surgeon in the Scottsdale are.
Aug 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
Dr. Weinrach is an exceptional plastic surgeon that pays very close attention to detail. He does his research and takes the necessary time to ensure that all facets of your procedure will go according to plan. In addition, Dr. Weinrach’s demeanor is praiseworthy. He is attentive, considerate and approachable. The Patient Care Coordinator (Jelena Weinrach) is pleasant, caring and accommodating, which creates a relaxed office atmosphere. My experience from start to finish was outstanding and my surgery result was excellent. I highly recommend Weinrach Plastic Surgery and plan to use them for all of my plastic surgery needs.
Michelle S. – Aug 05, 2022
Professional With a Personal Touch
I recently visited Dr. Weinrach for a consult. I was a bit nervous about going in, but Dr. Weinbach and his wife/medical assistant, Jelena, were both very professional with a personal touch that totally put me at ease. Dr. Weinbach answered my questions in a knowledgeable and detailed way, making sure I was satisfied with the answer. There was absolutely no pressure to commit to a procedure or to rush my visit. I felt as though he wasn't only a top-notch physician, but one who truly cares about his patients in a compassionate way. Jelena was very efficient, responsive, and kind in the scheduling and follow-up. They are a dynamite team!
Feb 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I recently had upper eyelid surgery done by Dr. Weinrach. I nervously chose him based on his very informative website with so many great reviews and was not disappointed. Everything I read proved to be true. The entire process was easier and quicker than I anticipated, and with very little post-op discomfort. I appreciated Dr. Weinrach making a phone call to one of my doctors for me to verify that I could safely take the post-op pain meds without any problem. Jelena was so efficient at scheduling and it was really comforting when both she and Dr. Weinrach gave me calls after surgery to check on me. The best part was that my procedure could be done right in his office under local anesthetic, and I'm so very happy with the results. I would definintely chose this team again if the need arises.
Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I found Dr. Weinrach online, one thing that drew me to see him was that his website had very detailed information about the procedure I was considering, which made me feel he was very knowledgeable in his field. I am always very nervous when I go to see a new doctor especially when considering surgery. But right away Dr. Weinrach and his patient coordinator Jelena made me feel very comfortable. They took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel that I was in good hands and would be well cared for. My procedure went perfectly with very little down time and I look and feel great. Dr. Weinrach is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure. Rhonda~September 21
Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I am beyond thrilled with my experience here. I was told by two other surgeons that my breasts "Required" a lift along with my breast aug... Dr. Weinrach said otherwise. I am 25 with no kids and was devastated when i was told that i "HAD" to have a lift with my breast aug. My results without a lift done by dr. weinrach are everything i wanted and hoped for. I am so glad i found this surgeon. My whole experience was amazing. I do and WILL recommend anyone to him. This man truly loves what he does and it shows. He was straight forward, realistic and so easy to talk to. Communication was great through out the whole process. All around, I am grateful that i found this surgeon and stuck with him... HIGHLY recommend Dr. Weinrach
Tara – Jul 22, 2020
Thank you Tara for your kindness. I am so pleased...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
Dr Weinrach has done two procedures on me and is amazing from start of the initial visit until recovery . He takes the time to make sure all your questions are answered and Jelena does a great job of going over everything and making you feel comfortable. Highly recommend Dr Weinrach to anyone who wants to have any work done and know that you’ll be in great hands .
Jun 27, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to write...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr Weinrach and Jelena the patient coordinator. I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation. I had lost about 80 pounds and my breasts had lost volume and fat. After I felt so much more confident. Also the customer service from both Dr Weinrach and Jelena was awesome. I always felt very comfortable and they were always very punctual. If I had any questions they answered me very quickly and took care of my concerns before and after surgery. It was a flawless procedure and recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Weinrach.
Jun 16, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide such...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I came to Dr. Weinrach by way of a traumatic facial injury that required reconstructive surgery. This injury consisted of a fractured zygomatic arch and a fractured orbital tripod. Dr. Weinrach was not only the most professional doctor, he reconstructed a perfect recession of my fractures did it with minor intrusion. Dr. Weinrack also genuinely cared about my well-being and recovery afterward. The personal touch matters! It has been three weeks since the surgery and I am recovering quite well, mostly thanks to his superb performance and commitment to perfection. I cannot express my gratitude towards him and his practice enough. I highly recommend Dr. Weinrach and give him the highest possible marks on my experience with him. Simply put, I owe him a lot!
Jason Curtis – May 22, 2020
Thank you for your kind words, you sure made my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
Dr. Weinrach came highly recommended. He did an amazing transformation on my body. I'm so lucky and blessed he is my doctor. Fantastic surgeon!
Laura – Nov 28, 2019
Thank you Laura, we are so lucky and blessed you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
Dr Weinrach did a tremendous job on my facelift, necklift and eyelids. He is a BRILLIANT surgeon with a huge heart. His dedication and attention to detail make you feel like family. How could I ever go to someone else, when his work is so incredible. I am completely healed and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Dr Weinrach for a facelift.
Grace family – Sep 09, 2019
So nice to hear - thank you for trusting me to be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I went to see Dr Weinrach for a facelift after my close friend who also had a facelift by him highly recommend him. She is so happy and looks so great so I took her advice and I am so glad I did. I just can not believe not only how much younger I look after my facelift but how much better I feel about myself too! This was the best decision I ever made. The whole process was so smooth and easy. His assistant Jelena is so sweet and helpful too. Dr . Weinrach is so talented and top notch and I recommend him highly. He is the best plastic surgeon in Scottsdale!
Catherine in Scottsdale, AZ – Jun 21, 2019
Hi Catherine - thank you for letting us know and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
Shout Out to Dr Weinrach!! From the day I met with him and Jelena I was thoroughly impressed. He had his work cut out for him. I came to Dr Weinrach of my concerns from a previous procedure with another plastic surgeon. I am telling you, I know longer have any of those scars, they are completely gone. Dr Weinrach went above and beyond. I will refer as many men and women I can to Dr Weinrach. I loved Jelena, very pleasant and caring. My experience was awesome, and the results are even better. Thank you Dr Weinrach and Jelena for taking such great care of me and making my experience very special. You totally ROCK! Lori Sorensen
May 18, 2019
I am so pleased to know you are doing so well. ...Read More
Great surgeon! Kind man!
Apr 07, 2019
Dr. Weinrach's Reply –
Thanks so much for the feedback; you made my day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
Love Dr. Weinrach and his staff. They are patient, kind, caring and thorough. More than anything he is a very skilled and talented surgeon. I could not be happier with my result! Thank you Dr. Weinrach!
Casey in Scottsdale, AZ – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
I wish I would have found Dr. Weinrach before all the other consults I went to. He listened to everything I had to say, about what I was wanting, and looking for with my surgery. Dr. Weinrach was always patient, he never rushed me, gave recommendations for what would be best for me, explained everything from start to finish, caring (great bed side manner), and always answered any questions I had. I had no nerves the day of surgery because I never had any questions unanswered with him. Thank U
Elena R in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?
He was AMAZING! He guided me through the whole process and was more than happy to answer any questions I had. He does great work and the recovery time was quick and virtually painless. I would highly recommend him.
Tempe, AZ – Jul 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Weinrach, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weinrach?