Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 40

Telehealth services available

Steven B Haas MD PC

535 E 70th St New York, NY 10021

Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Vigdorchik has more experience with Hip & Pelvic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med medical school in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital and NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vigdorchik to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Vigdorchik with our nearby Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens today at (718) 514-2147.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.

Dr. Vigdorchik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vigdorchik

4.1

76.19047619047619%

Dr. Vigdorchik

Total knee replacement. Excellent surgeon who explained everything and did an amazing job. Perfect alignment and knee working flawlessly after 6 weeks. He uses modern robotic techniques which make recovery times much easier. I would recommend this doctor in a heartbeat.
Brenda Gennari – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
At least as closest to the very best as possible! -I'd say All Three: a bravo, a standing ovation, And an ancora. Thank you So much always, Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik...!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Frank Pedulla - www.boneplayer.com – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
I grew up in New York and anytime you needed orthopaedical care you always think of the Hospital for Special Surgery first. I am 62 years old and my right hip had been giving me trouble for several months. I was referred to Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik M.D. by my knee surgeon at HSS. Dr. Vigdorchik who from the beginning assured me of success in getting me back to where I wanted to be which includes going back to work as a tractor-trailer driver. The doctor explained all of my options up to and including surgery. After trying these other options including cortisone injections into my hip, we decided on a total right hip replacement on July 1st. I had the surgery in the a.m. and was out by late afternoon. After 10 weeks of recuperation, I can say it was the best decision I could have made. I am able to bend and flex my hip. I can put my socks on with no pain, wow! I cannot thank Dr. Vigdorchik and his team at HSS enough for extraordinary care. Especially Lisa Puglisi his office manager.
William Conlon – Dec 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
While HSS is state of the art in joint surgery, Dr Vigdorchik is highly motivated to thoroughly plan is robotic approach which I understand is the safest, most dependable technique. His love of researching how to protect the hip surgery while accounting for any back problems is highly reassuring. His Phys Assistant is Terry Lin whose totally dependable to respond with knowledge and speed to any concerns or meds needed. His staff includes also Lisa Pugliese who devotes herself to answering calls/setting up tests, etc with great efficiency and competence. And her dependable assistant is Melissa who never fails to procure all the answers a patient needs.
Donna L Moody – Oct 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Excellent surgeon with great staff on his team. I’m 6 weeks out now from total right hip replacement and have been recovering far ahead of my own expectations. I was also able to return to work just 2 weeks after surgery! Highly recommend Dr. Vigdorchik and would fully entrust him if I needed to replace my other hip.
Karen – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Dr. Vigdorchik was thorough, comprehensive in his responses to any questions and prioritized resolving my issues as quickly as possible. I was in badly need of a hip replacement and was not impressed after meeting with an initial recommendation from my orthopedist for another doctor at a different facility. I needed to find someone better. My research led me to Dr. Vigdorchik and HSS and I could not be happier with the outcome. HSS is an awesome institution. Every single person I dealt did everything they could to ensure I understood what was happening. Communication was paramount. Attention to infection prevention was a priority. I am thrilled with the outcome and have already recommended HSS / Dr Vigdorchik to others. I honestly don’t know why anyone would go anywhere else.
Cat G – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
My friend had surgery today excellent care excellent doctor
Linda Ortado – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Dr. V was recommended by my DO who diagnosed my fractured hip. I would recommend Dr. Vigdorchik to any one who must have surgery. HSS was thorough, very attentive, and all whom I was in contact with was highly professional. Excellent experience.
LLL – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Ivanka the office manager is beyond rude. She accused me about lying about my insurance when I actually sent her photos of my cards and and the actual referral. I got into see the doctor and he referred me for an MRI. No one told me that I needed to get a copy of the CD of the MRI. It took an entire week to find out the results and the doctor wouldn’t speak to me about what the results were. They referred me to another doctor and wouldn’t tell me what kind of a doctor he was or why I was refered
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Best man ever! Very caring. Staff awesome also.
GAETANA SCAFURI in Staten island , NY – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
I was very satisfied with my hip replacement surgery. In addition to excellent medical care, Dr. Vigdorchik provided great support.
Rosalind Sposato in Merrick, NY – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Literally every single step of my experience was top notch. From the original consult with Dr. Antell, Phys. Therapy, The epidural from Dr. Jajoo, getting approved by cardiologist Dr. Klein, all the testing, interviews with the anesthesiologist, and of course Dr. Vigdorchik. He's a genius. I was hoping to feel like I did before the pain started but I actually feel much better than I have in a long long time. Healthier, more balanced through my hips and spine. Everything feels like it's in place.
Lee Howard in NYC, NY – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Dr. Vigdorchik is highly skilled. He really is an expert in joint replacement. I had a total hip replacement. The experience was excellent. He cares about his patients and worked with me to achieve the best possible outcome. Good follow-up, also; he and his team are responsive. I'm not easily pleased when it comes to health care providers. In this case, I'm very pleased. (And I'm walking without pain).
DMKnyc in Forest Hills, NY – Sep 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
I chose Dr. Vigdorchik after enthusiastic recommendation by a friend who had both hips replaced by him. Three months after my hip replacement (one side) there are days I forget I had the procedure...and when I do remember, count it as something of a miracle. No pain and well on the way to regaining pre-surgery flexibility and strength. Dr. Vigdorchik takes the time to listen and respond to patient concerns, and his online Force platform of exercises is a tremendous bonus to promoting recovery!
New York, NY – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Dr. Vigdorchik performed a total hip replacement on my right hip about 10 weeks ago. I was relieved of pain almost immediately and my recovery went very smoothly, I'm sure because of his expertise at performing this procedure with limited impact on the body. Follow-up has been very thorough but I am most grateful for his confident expertise. My hip feels perfect now. Thank you, Dr. Vigorchik!
Barbara Lakota in New York City, NY – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
My initial visit to Dr. Vigdorchik was following nearly two years of receiving care for a severely arthritic hip. Knowing surgery was a probability I was a bit anxious but ready to move forward. Dr. Vigdorchik explained the procedure carefully and thoroughly. His use of a care app for data gathering not pre and post op was helpful though I could see it being challenging for those not comfortable with technology. He and his team ( nurse practitioner) were very responsive and helpful throughout.
Regina Schaefer in Maplewood , NJ – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Dr. Vigdorchik and his staff are knowledgeable, pleasant, supportive and attentive to patients. Dr. Vigdorchik is friendly and kind, he answers all questions and discusses his impressions with patients. He was extremely helpful in outlining a conservative, nonsurgical approach to treatment while also presenting surgical options available. I left his office feeling calm, confident and in control of making my own health choices with the help of his support and expertise.
Florence R. in Brooklyn, NY – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
I went to Dr Vigdorchik for a 2nd opinion and was very impressed with how he listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. My wife also asked several questions of which Dr Vigdorchik answered and explained in detail. His office staff were excellent along with the treatment I had while a patient at the Hospital for Joint Disease. Should I need another procedure I would definitely use Dr Vigdorchik and his staff.
Gilbert Rodriguez in Deer Park, NY – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Vigdorchik. I first saw him in March 2017 for hip pain. He was the first doctor to get how painful my hip was and how much it limited my daily life. At my first appointment, he provided a clear plan of action, which was refreshing. He did not push surgery, only recommending it after guided cortisone and physical therapy. He is also very responsive to my questions and concerns, both in and outside the office. Now, I'm about 3 weeks post arthroscopy and feeling so much better.
Nicole in forest hills – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?
My visits with Dr. Vigdorchik and the surgery he did when I got my full hip replacement were all perfect. He explained things to me I had questions on, so when I got my surgery I felt completely confident that all was going to go well, and it did. I healed faster than I had expected. Dr. Vigdorchik was also always there for me when I needed something and he is definitely a doctor who goes the extra mile. He listened, spent the appropriate amount of time with me, it was just all good. 5 stars.
New York, NY – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Vigdorchik, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vigdorchik?
Provider explaining information to patient