Learn about Dr. Vellinga

Dr. Vellinga's Experience

Dr. Vellinga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Heart Disease

• Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Preventive Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University of Michigan Hospitals

Dr. Vellinga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vellinga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vellinga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vellinga's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vellinga to family and friends
Dr. Vellinga's Performance
Sandy, UT |
It is my experience that this office and doctor are readily available. Appointments created in quick time, responses from staff within the day. All questions are asked and answered. Always someone to talk to after hours. They leave you feeling you are important to them, extremely friendly.
in Draper, UT |
I have been seeing Dr. Vellinga for the past 3 years. As medical professionals go, they don't come any better than Dr. Vellinga. He takes his time with me, and other members of my family, during every visit. His interest is genuine and germane to the medical issue of the day. Dr. Vellinga has proven to be extremely knowledgeable, catching a serious health problem through his analysis of routine blood work. He is thorough, friendly and down-to-earth (he has a great bedside manner). Five Stars!
in Draper |
When I needed a new primary care physician, I checked the list of those available on my health plan. However, Dr. Vellinga was well-regarded on healthgrades. No that I have met with him on several occasions and for various matters, I find him to be personable, interested in patients, willing to sit down and discuss health issues and able to discuss medical concerns and procedures in ways that are clear yet without talking down to patients. The office is well run, clean, modern and convenient.
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Vellinga is the best physician ever. He knows what he is doing and cares about you as a person, never rushed but will take as much time as need to see that your needs are met. Thank You
in Sandy, UT |
I highly recommend Dr Jonathan Vellinga for your Internal Medicine physician. Dr Vellinga will listen to you and suggest the proper course to take without overly testing. What is most amazing about Dr Vellinga is how up to date he is regarding leading edge medical treatment. This means he will sometimes establish a course of treatment that others might not. I have never hesitated for a minute to refer others to Dr Vellinga, due to his level of treatment
in Bluyffdale, UT |
Dr. Vellinga is not my regular doctor, I had to use him as my regular one was not available. I was Very pleased with his services and mannerisms. Based on my experiences, I would highly recommend him.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Each appointment is friendly. The doctor is thorough with my healthcare and well being. My needs are listened to and support given as needed. Add-on medical procedures or medicines are avoided.
Sandy, UT |
He is not only concerned about my health, but also about the cost of tests performed. He is easy to talk to and explains things so you can understand.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Vellinga is very complete in his examinations. He listens to your concerns and addresses your concerns very honestly. He is very personable and caring.
Slc, ut |
Dr. Jonathan Vellinga has been one of the best doctors that my husband and myself has ever found. He takes the time to listen and take the time at every appointment we have with him. We can ask him medical questions or medical concerns and he always takes the time to answer those questions without making us feel rushed. He makes his patients feel important and that he is truly concerned about their medical care.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr. Vellinga and his staff are awesome! I have never sat in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. If I have a urgent care situation I can call the office and his nurse gets me in. I am Always greeted with a smile. I feel very cared for. Dr Vellinga listens to me and responds to my concerns. I trust him and his staff completely. I tell my friends and family that I have the best doctor in the world.
in Sandy, UT |
I saw Dr. Vellinga because my Dr. was out. Even though he was not my regular Dr. he treated me as such, and since my Dr. is getting close to retiring I would certainly look toward having Dr. Vellinga be my regular Dr.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr vellinnga has been our family doctor for last 3 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional doctor. I will sincerely recommend him to any of my friend and family.
in Sandy, UT |
I haven't been happy with my primary care giver for several years. Dr. Vellinga took the time to explain answers to all of my concerns. He is a great Dr.!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Very easy to schedule via on-line and usually able to get in to see him within a day or two. Office is very well run and organized. Wait times are generally less than 10 minutes of appointment time. Friendly staff and Dr. Vellinga is patient and listens carefully. Very easy-going style that immediately puts you at ease. Great practice and outstanding doctor!
in Riverton, UT |
Dr Vellinga is a thorough clinician with a great bedside manner.
South Jordan, UT |
We have gone to Dr. Vellinga since moving to Salt Lake. We trust his thorough diagnosis and his patient and kind manner. We thoroughly recommend him as a personal physician.
in South Jordan, UT |
Some months ago, I noticed numbness in my feet. I saw Dr. Vellinga, he ran several tests, and determined that I was pre-diabetic. He counseled me, gave me a diet and exercise routine to follow, and within six months, when I was retested, my blood sugar was back in the normal range, I was no longer a candidate for diabetes. He has a way of explaining things in "layman" terms, so that his patients can easily understand what health conditions they may be dealing with.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He is the best physician I have ever seen! He listens, discusses your care, and is very compassionate.
American Fork, UT |
Dr. Vellinga is very easy to talk to and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. He explains everything clearly so that you understand what is going on. He is also very personable.
Saratoga Springs, UT |
Will always listen to you for what is going on. Very friendly, and professional office, along with personal attention. As long as YOU are ontime they are ontime.
in Sandy, UT |
Very likable and easy to talk with, and listens carefully. Provides easy, helpful explanations on his thinking. Very knowledgeable. I'm able to leave feeling confident, and comfortable to call back if some follow-up is needed.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr.vellinga is extremely smart,knows medicines and communicates well.
in Sandy, UT |
The entire staff of this practice is amazing. Positive experience every single time from walking in to walking out. Dr. Vellinga is the best! He takes his time, answers questions without rushing, is very knowledgeable, thorough, attentive, and personable. He is friendly, funny, and gives you his full attention. The entire staff is equally personable and friendly from receptionist to phlebotomist, every professional in this office is terrific. I highly recommend Dr. Vellinga and his staff!!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Vellinga, MD?
Are you Dr. Vellinga?

• CorVel
    Worker's Compensation WC
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Health Utah
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina