Dr. Jonathan Sorelle, MD

Dr. Jonathan Sorelle, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |

Dr. Jonathan Sorelle, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 44 years old.

Minimally Invasive Hand Institute

9080 W Post Rd Ste 200

Las Vegas, NV 89148

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • EmblemHealth
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Sorelle

See how frequently Dr. Sorelle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Release
Trigger Finger Release

Dr. Sorelle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sorelle "MY WHOLE STAFF AND I ARE COMPLETELY PATIENT-FOCUSED. THERE ARE MANY TREATMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE WHEN DEALING WITH PAIN OR INJURY IN THE HANDS, WRIST, FOREARM AND ELBOWS. NOT ALL ISSUES REQUIRE SURGERY. WE ARE, OF COURSE, HIGHLY SKILLED AT SURGICAL AND VASCULAR REPAIR. IT IS MY SINCERE WISH THAT EACH PATIENT RECEIVES COMPETENT, COMPASSIONATE, QUALITY CARE. I SPEND TIME EDUCATING PATIENTS ON ALL OF THE AVAILABLE TREATMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE, AND THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EACH. I AM PROUD THAT THE MINIMALLY INVASIVE HAND INSTITUTE HAS GROWN SO RAPIDLY. QUALITY CARE AND A HIGH LEVEL OF PATIENT-BASED REFERRALS (PEOPLE BRINGING THIER OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS), IS VERY ENCOURAGING. WE WELCOME NEW PATIENTS AND ACCEPT MOST INSURANCES. WE ARE HERE TO BRING YOU RELIEF FROM BOTH TRAUMATIC INJURIES AND ONGOING CONDITIONS WHICH OFTEN WORSEN OVER TIME (CARPAL TUNNEL IMPINGEMENT, TRIGGER FINGER, NERVE PAIN). CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Sorelle does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Wrist Replacement

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 7/22/2013
    Amount or Range: $300,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: Claw hand and need for additional surgery, resulting from negligent hand surgery.
    State: Nevada

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New York Medical College
  • Uconn/Yale Combined Hand Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sorelle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorelle has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Sorelle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorelle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorelle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorelle to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Sorelle's Performance
    GOOD
Was the best doctor i could ever had the pleasure of using
This was my 1st time meeting with Dr. Sorelle. Dr. Sorelle, is extremely knowledgeable about my condition, very friendly & personable. :) I'm so excited, that I'll finally be getting my issues resolved!
A pleasure to work with you folks. Thank you for clear explanations and bedside manner. These are rare in our busy world today Thank you very much.
wonderful
Very good experience. He did great
Dr Sorelle was great.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Had surgery with this doctor twice. First time July 15, 2016. Gave my hand over a year to heal until i couldnt take the pain, swelling and numbness anymore. First time hecsaid i had carpal tunnel in my left hand and tendinitis in my wrist. Second time, no xrays or test, said it was trigger finger in index and middle finger, arthritis in my thumb and scar tissue in my wrist. 2 mths later i went back to his office, hand still swollen, tender, throbbing pain and doctor wouldnt even come in to see m
Could not be better
I wish it didn't feel rushed when speaking to the doctor.
excellent
Doctor was very understanding and perfect. Second surgery was a whole lot better than the first surgery. I have no complaints doc was awesome.
Surgery is never fun but coming here is always a pleasure.
Due to an accident, I was experiencing numbness is my dominant hand. I went to see Dr. Sorelle. He sent me for follow up test and diagnosed me with carpal tunnel. He did the procedure and just like he said it was done with minimal discomfort and recovery time. I'm back to normal and I have complete use of my hand. I'm very thankful that I found Dr. Sorelle.
Las Vegas, NV |
Do NOT go to this doctor! He left BOTH of my hands with deformations! Initially, I went in for carpal tunnel pain as I used my hands to earn a living. He was insistant I needed both carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgeries performed on both hands. He did not send me to Any therapy afterwards though I kept asking ... Now both of my hands and fingers healed frozen as I cannot straighten out any longer. I repeated called and made appointments with him. He could care less. I lost my business!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sorelle iis one of the most competent, well-credentialed, and nicest physicians one could be lucky enough to have. He twice operated on me...for carpal tunnel syndrome and for (the far more serious)" skiers thumb" ligament rupture-and-aversion fracture from which I am still recovering. Both operations were very successful. You won't find a finer hand orthopedic surgeon than Dr. Jonathan Sorelle.
las vegas, nv |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! I went there for a cortisone injection for De Quervain's Tendonitis. He insisted on Carpal Tunnel Surgery, his specialty, even though I had no symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. He reluctantly did the injection with a clear liquid even though cortisone is a cloudy liquid. The injection didnt help. He billed my in. for a splint I didnt get and sent the entire $4000 bill to collection even though his contract with my ins says Im only responsible for $344.
Bullhead City Az |
His office staff are a joke. Can NEVER get a call back. He never even looked or touched my hand after surgery, just typed on his laptop. He did a horribly botched surgery on my hand. It stayed swollen. I have to go to another surgeon for another surgery to fix the mess he left.
in Henderson, NV |
Totally blew us off. My daughter needed a yearly procedure and due to his incompetent staff, she is 3 months overdue and her health has suffered. Do not go here if at all possible!!!!!!!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Sorrelle is a dignified ambulance chaser. I was recommended to him by an Urgent Care facility and assume he leaves business cards almost anywhere to acquire business. Very little interaction with his patients and more of a school environment than a primary care facility. Daughter had TWO unsuccessful surgeries with finger worse than what it was before the procedures. After approximately $20K in cost (thank goodness for insurance) we are seeing another surgeon. He is a sham and disgrace.
in Las Vegas, NV |
This guy is a certified bottomfeeder. Do not go here. DO NOT GO HERE unless you want to be ravaged financially. Every story is the same on all the review sites: You need surgery and Yes we accept your insurance. Guess what? He is a filthy liar. He billed $3500 for an X-Ray of my hand to my insurance company. Still stuck paying $250 or he will send me to collections. Stay away from this scam artist.
in Pahrump, NV |
Dr. Sorelle herds his patients in and out like cattle. The quicker the better! While he does speak to the patient, it seems he's already made a diagnosis without really listening to the patient. While his staff is friendly enough, in-office communication is lacking greatly and not extremely competent. His office called me to schedule a second surgery that I had no knowledge of. It was for my left hand.....there is nothing wrong with my left hand!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sorelle, MD?

Visit Dr. Sorelle

Dr. Sorelle accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Culinary Health Fund
    Emblem Health
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator