Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Shifren

WAVE Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Laser Center

3680 Wilshire Blvd Ste 202 Los Angeles, CA 90010

Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Shifren's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shifren

4.0

76.19047619047619%

Dr. Shifren?
Dr. Shifren's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD
i did my lipo with Dr. shifren and so far the results were better than expected. my abdomen is a little tender but this is something that he warned be about so it didn't come as a surprise. he was easy to talk to and answered all my questions without rushing me. Im glad with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD?
Dr. Shifren was very professional and friendly. He welcomed and answered all of my questions. I was quite anxious before the consultation, but he eased my worries and helped me to understand what I actually wanted to achieve. I felt comfortable prior to my procedure and was happy with my results which was a huge relief. The office in Koreatown, Los Angeles was very clean and the staff was very polite and kind. I would recommend visiting this location and working with Dr. Shifren!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD?
First time at Wave Plastic surgery, i came in here for a Filler consultation. I was nervous since it was my first time doing any time of procedures. I met my consultant Candy who was very knowledgeable and super sweet. I then was greeted by Dr, Shifren who gave me a full assessment and recommended two fillers for my cheeks and chin. He injected some local medicine to ease the pain and i felt zero pain. I am so happy with my results !! I can't believe i took this long to get fillers done. I will definitely be coming to Wave.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD?
Dr. Shifren is very informative, friendly and takes the time to explain what is going on with the procedure. very jovial person and i had no problem trusting him with my surgery. the ktown/la staff was very friendly and answered any extra questions that i had
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD?
Dr. Shifren is the sweetest doctor ever! He takes his time to thoroughly explain everything to you, never rushing. If you ever have any questions he is always reachable through text or phone call. I love my results and would recommend Dr. Shifren to everyone~!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD?
Dr. Shifren is the most kindest, sweetest surgeon I have ever met. He is very intelligent and knows his stuff. He truly cares about his patients. I came to his Los Angeles office with some insecurities and he made me feel so comfortable. My results are amazing! The Wave Plastic Surgery Los Angeles also has great staff who helped me with the nerves. The OR team is amazing! You ladies are the very best. I am recommending all my friends to have surgery here because of the OR staff. Thank you Wave for everything. I am definitely waking up my inner beauty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD?
Love my breasts.i had 44 double ds..dr.shifren reduced and lifted them perfectly.before and after procedures everyone made me feel comfortable...i just loved his assistant candy so sweet.& Dr.shifren made me feel very comfortable i called for a question and a quick check up and he had me come in right away .he is very professional does a great job as well.highly recommend.thanks again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Shifren, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shifren?

The foundations of Dr. Jonathan Shifren's practice are beauty, quality and value. He treats each patient as a member of his own family. He believes that superior surgery is a process, not an operation. It actually begins with an initial consultation,...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Harvard Medical School
Yale University
1990

Dr. Shifren accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Shifren's experience treating your condition or procedure