Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Sherwyn

Jonathan H Sherwyn MD

50 E 79th St New York, NY 10075

Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 1983 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Sherwyn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sherwyn

Dr. Sherwyn?
Dr. Sherwyn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD
Dr. Sherwyn and his Beauty Team are world class. I had mini-upper arm lift to restore the definition due to slack skin. It was a wonderful experience, every individual was outstanding. The surgery is amazing and I am so very grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Everything Dr Jonathan Hilton Sherwyn told me about my upper eye lid procedure proved to be true. From my "peaceful" recovery period to my beautifully healed results. I look like a so much version of myself. I am thrilled to be part of the "word of mouth" roster that says, "I'd never had my surgery done by anybody else!" Thinking of a "freshen up"? Well, Dr Jonathan HILTON Sherwyn is the only doctor to consider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
It was truly a privilege to meet Dr. Sherwyn, whom in my opinion is a surgical genius! I seriously did not think that my previous disaster (by a different surgeon) could be fixed as well as he did. Dr. Went above and beyond to repair my breasts. He does meticulous work and I am so happy with the results! Thank you very much, Dr. Sherwyn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Exceeded my expectations! I have been to other Plastic Surgeons but none matched the professionalism, excellence, and the aesthetic surgical brilliance of Dr SHERWYN. He is a class act. He is sincere and a total gentleman. In addition, I appreciated his staff who were clearly top notch and the office itself had a warm ambience. Grateful for the experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
From the moment you meet Dr. Sherwyn you just know you are with the absolute right doctor. He is patient, he is confident and he is only interested in what his patient feels he/she needs and wants. There is just a natural bond he makes, at least he did with me. I couldn't be happier that I landed in hiscare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
The best plastic surgeon in New York. I have had surgeries with Dr. Sherwyn and so has my husband. Before we both knew Dr. Sherwyn my husband had an extremely bad experience with another doctor. Dr. Sherwyn had to redo my husbands lower facelift and neck lift. He eliminated the very bad scarring in front and back of his ears and made him look years younger. He is a perfectionist that produces fabulous results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
TOP-NOTCH SURGEON… Years ago, I had a perfectly performed liposuction procedure by Dr. Sherwyn. Recently, I was ready to have a lower face lift and I knew that I could trust Dr. Sherwyn to do an excellent job. I'm amazed how precisely he performed this procedure. It is so easy to communicate with him. After our initial consultation, I understood that he knew exactly what kind of outcome I was hoping for, and he did a beautiful job in producing those results. He is an artist at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Kind, compassionate, an excellent surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Dr. Sherwyn is a top surgeon, who provides meticulous care and personally attends to every last detail of the process. He is extraordinarily precise and patient, taking the extra time and extra steps needed to achieve perfection. My confidence in him was rewarded by results that far exceeded my expectations. I recommend him unreservedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
I agree with all the other positive reviews. Thank you Dr. Sherwyn and staff for taking such good care of me! I highly recommend his work from body (over 10yrs and doing awesome) to face (recent and still healing). If you want to look like a plastic doll, then you need to go elsewhere. There are way too many doctors for that. If however, you want a meticulous, courteous, professional to help you look like a younger, rested, happy version of yourself, then he's the one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sherwyn?

Our practice takes pride in the individual attention and care that each patient is provided. Each patient should feel they are valued and important regardless of whether they are seeking a facial or a facelift.

One and one half hour initi...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1984
1983
1979

Dr. Sherwyn accepts

Dr. Sherwyn accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sherwyn treats patients.

Greenwich Hospital

Greenwich, CT

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)