Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD

Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 1983 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

50 E 79th St

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Our practice takes pride in the individual attention and care that each patient is provided. Each patient should feel they are valued and important regardless of whether they are seeking a facial or a facelift.
One and one half hour initial con...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Sherwyn?
Dr. Sherwyn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Everything Dr Jonathan Hilton Sherwyn told me about my upper eye lid procedure proved to be true. From my "peaceful" recovery period to my beautifully healed results. I look like a so much version of myself. I am thrilled to be part of the "word of mouth" roster that says, "I'd never had my surgery done by anybody else!" Thinking of a "freshen up"? Well, Dr Jonathan HILTON Sherwyn is the only doctor to consider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
It was truly a privilege to meet Dr. Sherwyn, whom in my opinion is a surgical genius! I seriously did not think that my previous disaster (by a different surgeon) could be fixed as well as he did. Dr. Went above and beyond to repair my breasts. He does meticulous work and I am so happy with the results! Thank you very much, Dr. Sherwyn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Exceeded my expectations! I have been to other Plastic Surgeons but none matched the professionalism, excellence, and the aesthetic surgical brilliance of Dr SHERWYN. He is a class act. He is sincere and a total gentleman. In addition, I appreciated his staff who were clearly top notch and the office itself had a warm ambience. Grateful for the experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
From the moment you meet Dr. Sherwyn you just know you are with the absolute right doctor. He is patient, he is confident and he is only interested in what his patient feels he/she needs and wants. There is just a natural bond he makes, at least he did with me. I couldn't be happier that I landed in hiscare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
The best plastic surgeon in New York. I have had surgeries with Dr. Sherwyn and so has my husband. Before we both knew Dr. Sherwyn my husband had an extremely bad experience with another doctor. Dr. Sherwyn had to redo my husbands lower facelift and neck lift. He eliminated the very bad scarring in front and back of his ears and made him look years younger. He is a perfectionist that produces fabulous results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
TOP-NOTCH SURGEON… Years ago, I had a perfectly performed liposuction procedure by Dr. Sherwyn. Recently, I was ready to have a lower face lift and I knew that I could trust Dr. Sherwyn to do an excellent job. I'm amazed how precisely he performed this procedure. It is so easy to communicate with him. After our initial consultation, I understood that he knew exactly what kind of outcome I was hoping for, and he did a beautiful job in producing those results. He is an artist at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Kind, compassionate, an excellent surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Dr. Sherwyn is a top surgeon, who provides meticulous care and personally attends to every last detail of the process. He is extraordinarily precise and patient, taking the extra time and extra steps needed to achieve perfection. My confidence in him was rewarded by results that far exceeded my expectations. I recommend him unreservedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
I agree with all the other positive reviews. Thank you Dr. Sherwyn and staff for taking such good care of me! I highly recommend his work from body (over 10yrs and doing awesome) to face (recent and still healing). If you want to look like a plastic doll, then you need to go elsewhere. There are way too many doctors for that. If however, you want a meticulous, courteous, professional to help you look like a younger, rested, happy version of yourself, then he's the one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Dr. Sherwyn is a true professional! He is very honest and genuinely cares about his patients. I have known Dr. Sherwyn for a few years and he is the only plastic surgeon that I would trust to work on me. He takes his time to make sure that you are comfortable every step of the way. He is incredibly attentive, he listens to your concerns and his follow up is just incredible with his caring calls and office visits. You are in good hands! Not only is he a great surgeon but a caring, kind man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
My operative site healed beautifully. The pathology report showed that all abnormal tissue was removed and the margins were clear. So, there was no need for an additional procedure. Dr. Sherwyn provided thorough, detailed written information for my procedure in advance. He anticipated the questions and concerns for my situation; and provided clear, concise focused explanations. Office staff was always courteous in person and by phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?
Dr. Sherwyn and his team were very kind, caring and professional. He offered to give as much time as needed to answer all of our questions and managed to exceed our expectations. We were so happy to have chosen him for our daughter's procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Sherwyn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sherwyn?

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sherwyn treats patients.

Greenwich Hospital