Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Seckler

Seckler Heart Center, PA

660 Glades Rd Ste 200 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1991 and specializes in cardiology and interventional cardiology.

Dr. Seckler accepts

Dr. Seckler accepts the following insurance:

Choice
Choice Plus PPO
Empire Plan
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Seckler's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Seckler's Top Procedures and Conditions

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension

Dr. Seckler treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension more than 100% of his peers

Pulmonary Hypertension

Dr. Seckler treats Pulmonary Hypertension more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Seckler treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Idiopathic Pulmonary Hypertension

• Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiovascular Disease Counseling
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

3.9

Dr. Seckler?
Dr. Seckler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD
He is an amazing doctor. He spends time and explains everything. I would recommend him to everyone who needs a competent and compassion cardiologist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
I've had nothing but the best experiences with Dr. Seckler. He's an incredibly smart doctor with credentials from some of the best schools in the country. Every time I've been in his office, he has spent a ton of time with me answering all my questions. Plus his office is run very efficiently so I've never had a long wait. Overall, I've got nothing but great things to say about Dr. Seckler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
Dr. Seckler is extraordinarily compassionate and expert - he leaves nothing to chance, he inspires confidence and his findings are based on the latest technical expertise. He gives you all he time you need to discuss your issues. My only reservation is the wait time for an appointment in the office - generally, I find, 10-15 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
What do I like about Dr. Seckler? ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! He's SO smart, in addition to being charming and friendly. He explains everything and follows up with testing to verify his explanation. The office is efficient, warm and welcoming. I know my "heart" is in the right place when in the care of Dr. Seckler!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
This was my 1st visit with Dr. Seckler. I was a little nervous about the visit and he immediately made me feel very comfortable. He spent a long time explaining everything and confirmed that I fully understood. It was a wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
My mom recently became a patient of Dr. Seckler. I did my research before we selected a cardiologist. Dr. Seckler seemed to be well trained, highly respected and very experienced. Upon meeting him I was certain that we made the correct decision. He was extremely knowledgeable, very reassuring, and caring. I am confident that my mom is in excellent hands with Dr. Seckler monitoring her care. As a bonus, office staff is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
My wife had been a patient of Dr. Seckler since 1997 and me for more than 10 years. I swear by him! He fully understood my wife's complicated situation and due to his care and recommendations prolonged her life by 15 years! In my case, due to his practice of stress and echo tests, he diagnosed my need for triple bypass surgery when I had no symptoms. Basically he prevented a "widow maker" situation and possibly saved my life. I am forever grateful and would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
Starting with Dr. Seckler's front office staff, they are very efficient and professional. Dr. Seckler is kind, compassionate, and very calming. He asks many questions and listens to your answers. I have total faith in him. He explains all tests completely and makes sure that you understand what he has said. Barbara in Boca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
Dr. Seckler has been my cardiologist for 4 years. I have complete trust in his care. Just his presence and sound of his voice has a calming effect on me. When I had my first stress test in Dr. Seckler's office it was my 5th stress test and my best experience. It proceeds in an efficient and orderly manner. I have a lower back problem and lying down for the scan hurts my back. For the scanning process you sit with your arms in a comfortable position and the scanner revolves around you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
My wife and I have been seeing Dr Seckler for many years. Dr Seckler is number one in patient care and in medical expertise. His office staff never miss a beat in follow up call backs and timely appointments. He has won many awards that we are sure are well deserved. If you need a Cardiologist we highly recommend Dr Seckler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
Have been with Dr.Seckler many years. Excellent cardiologist. However when wife visited after hospitalization he ordered electrocardiogram. Fine. She had one in hospital and we told him. Medicare didn’t pay since you are limited to one a year. We didn’t know this. We questioned it and it went to collections. We paid it even though we weren’t responsible. Now my wife is no longer welcome to see Dr. S.!!! Thus I need to find another cardiologist who’s as good as Dr.Seckler
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
I have known Dr. Seckler for more than 16 years. Dr. Seckler is impeccable in his medical assessments and his bedside manner is unlike any other doctor I have known. He is a great listener and keeps the patient's lifestyle in mind. He always takes the time to answer all my questions and treats me as if I am the most important person in the world. He is kind, compassionate, and very personable. I trust him completely and feel so very well cared for. His staff is courteous and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
Receptionist is very rude. Seckler and staff lack empathy for elders. Tests take 2 weeks to get results back even though patient is told the tests are on the doctor's desk; happened 2x. They cancel appointments of patients and blame the patient for canceling. Think about an 86 year patient that has home health getting to an appointment only to be told that someone called to cancel the appointment & it will be another 3 months to get in! Now why would a cardiac patient do that to themselves?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
Dr. Seckler is through, in every way!! Kind, understanding and very knowledgeable... He is our cardiologist, husband and wife.. we have been with Dr. Seckler 10 years, and are older folks, who rely on him to keep us going!! And going, we are, thanks to wonderful Dr. Seckler.. Curt & Maxine F.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
A friend highly recommended Dr. Seckler, and rightfully so. I was extremely impressed by my initial visit. Allowing plenty of time for questions and answers, this doctor is very thorough and sensitive to patient concerns. His staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. This is a friendly and comfortable office in every way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
My wife and I have been patience of Dr. Seckler for 8 years, we have been very happy with his care.. he take the time to listen and explain any fears we may have..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
Dr. Seckler has the best "bedside manner" of any doctor I have had. He takes the time to know who you are before he steps into your examination room. He listens and does nor rush you out. His office staff is polite, courteous and efficient. They make your doctor visit a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
If you choose to go to Dr. Seckler, you can expect to deal with a staff that is arrogant , rude, discourteous and unprofessional. Furthermore, you can expect that will wait an inordinately long time beyond your appointment time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
THis is one of the nicest offices In Boca. DR Seckler is thorough and very nice and takes the time to listen to his patients. I have found his care has been exceptional. HIs office staff are ALWAYS so nice and helpful...even during stressful times. THis is my favorite office in Boca Raton.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Seckler, MD?
I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone! Even an enemy! His office is unresponsive during emergencies, and doesn't even have the courtesy to call back. Can't even give 1 star
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Seckler?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Seckler treats patients.

Compare Providers