Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD

Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD

Sleep Medicine  |

Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center and Integris Baptist Medical Center.

Oklahoma Pulmonary Physicians Incorporated

4200 S Douglas Ave Ste 313

Oklahoma City, OK 73109

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Schwartz

Video

Dr. Schwartz's Experience

Dr. Schwartz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Schwartz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwartz to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Schwartz's Performance
Oklahoma City, OK |
I am seriously not impressed with this physician or his staff. The staff is extremely rude to patients. I would reconsider using this physician and look for an alternative doctor. He is not as rude as his staff but he has a horrible bedside manner and talks at the patient not to the patient. He orders unnecessary test which are costly to the patient. I am very unhappy with his service and will not be returning to his office.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I'm not sure to actually rate this "doctor" because his bulldog receptionist met me and didn't like that I was heavily tattooed. I had my test results and medical info faxed to the office on 3/15 and i never was contacted. I called back 4/24 and asked for a response with me getting questioned by the same reseptionist that I dealt with the first time. I asked her if I or the situation made her uncomfortable and she said she would talk to the doctor to see what he thought.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
The best in the state! I have never in my life felt this great! I am happy and full of energy thanks to Dr.Schwartz knowledge and experience in diagnosing my issue!
Very direct and very knowledgeable - a real expert cause I'm sleeping like a champ
Norman |
very abrupt, not helpful and sent us 200 miles to his home health facility insisting it was only place he would send our medical results from the sleep study. Would not work with us. I would not recommend him to any person having sleep issues.
Oklahoma City, OK |
He is the rudest most self absorbed person. After waiting 1 1/2 hours after my apt time to see him I just decided to leave that is when his staff went to get him and he peeped in the door and very hatefully said I am still waiting on your insurance to be approved. This was after I had already paid my co-pay at the front desk. So no he wasn't waiting on my insurance that doesn't even make sense. So I left after he wanted me to wait longer. I never got my co-pay back. no surprise he is a crook.
I was very disappointed. I went to see him because of his television commercial. He portrays himself to be kind and compassionate. I never saw the dog he supposedly brings to work with him and that he finds puts his patients at ease. I only saw him briefly. His nurse and front office staff are unfriendly. I'm changing to another sleep specialist to follow my sleep apnea.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD?
Are you Dr. Schwartz?