Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Jonathan Ricker, DO
Dr. Jonathan Ricker, DO is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Ricker is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus.

South Hills Gastroenterology

2625 Wigwam Pkwy Ste 112

Henderson, NV 89074

Learn about Dr. Ricker

Dr. Ricker's Experience

Dr. Ricker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Ricker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Esophageal Ulcer
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Ulcer
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• LAKE ERIE COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Ricker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ricker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ricker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ricker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ricker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ricker to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Ricker's Performance
For myself being on Medicaid, you are not able to pick and choose who will care for you, when you fall ill. Sometimes there is no doctor willing to care for the less fortunate. By grace, Dr Ricker accepted my Medicaid from the first visit. There is a quote, " Nobility is not a birth right, it's defined by ones actions". Thanks again Doc! May you be blessed.
Dr. Ricker is one of the greatest doctors I have had in my lifetime. If you have to see a gastro,and your one of the folks with Medicaid, may I suggest him for your health needs. He is so professional, and so full of knowledge, you can breathe easy knowing you are in great hands. From the first visit and through all the tests and surgeries, I am so grateful.It's hard to know what or how to thank someone enough. Thanks Doc for going the distance in a race you never had to run! Continued...
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was told three years ago by another doctor that I would not be able to try any other treatments if the nasty shots and pills that made me so sick didn't work. Then I was referred to Dr Ricker at South Hills. Dr Ricker is amazing. A true Healer. He listened to my issues, explained all the tests and procedures and so far -- CURED ME OF HEPC. I will stick with him to help me through all the liver damage that was done before I met him. Thank You, Doc!
in Las Vegas |
I transferred to Jonathan after an unfavorable experience with another G.I. doctor in town. The level of attention and care I received from Jonathan was a night and day difference from the previous G.I. doctor. I have been to Mayo Clinic in Phoenix a couple of times and I can say that the level of care and skill I received from Jonathan rivals or supersedes that which I received a Mayo (which is also great)
Las Vegas, NV |
Unprofessional in appearance, arrogant, haughty and condescending, doesn't listen to your concerns or give you time to explain things. Was unprepared for my follow up consultation to the extent of not even having written summaries of my procedure with him. Shrugged and said "I don't know" to many of my questions. Little eye contact, mostly stared at his laptop and typed, gives the impression that he considers his job a chore rather than a profession.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great doctor? he cares about his patients. He is very humble and compassionate? treats his patients as if they were family. He explained my results and made sure I had an understanding before I left his office.
in Henderson, NV |
Very professional. Very timely. Very friendly. Met with me before the colonoscopy procedure and after the procedure to explain what the procedure would entail and to report on his diagnostic evaluaton.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Ricker is amazing! Had a procedure with him and I will not see anyone else.
in Henerson, NV |
Not quite sure why the daughter of a patient seen by Dr. Ricker is reviewing him when she never met Dr Ricker. The reviewer is not even in this state. I feel the need to defend Dr. Ricker against her attack. My experience with Dr Ricker was amazing. Everything was well done, from his office staff, to the staff at the surgical center. He fixed me when no-one else could. I am back to work and loving life. Thank you Dr. Ricker!
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
My mother, Joan Hubbard had a consultation with Dr. Ricker on 10/7/16. He was arrogant, sarcastic and repeated questions over and over. My Mother is 77 years old and was treated like a child by this jerk. If you don't like being a Dr get another job. What an incompetent jerk. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.
in Henderson, NV |
Easy to deal with and understand. Dr. Ricker is personable and self confident, without coming across as insincere or arrogant. I feel comfortable and at ease when dealing with him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Ricker was absolutely amazing! He explained everything in detail to me in his office and even in the surgical center as well. After my endoscopic procedure was done, I didn't even have a soar throat, I felt completely fine. My mom and I even to shopping afterwards. I fully trust Dr. Ricker 100% and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gastroenterology doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Ricker, DO?
Are you Dr. Ricker?