Dr. Jonathan Richey, DO

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Jonathan Richey, DO
Dr. Jonathan Richey, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in McKinney, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Richey is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at McKinney.

Dr. Richey's Care Philosophy

We are here to create positive, state of the art, healing moments for individuals who, as raving fans, pay us the highest compliment by readily sharing their experiences with others. We provide excellent, compassionate, medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatological care.

Dr. Richey's Experience

See how Dr. Richey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Richey

Dr. Richey accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Richey is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Richey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Richey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Richey to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Richey's Performance
in Richardson, TX |
Dr Richey he only care about money more then his patients, i Received worse customer service thru his staff
in Arlington, TX |
I would never recommend anyone go to this Dr. He totally misdiagnosed me without running any tests on me. He had already made up his mind what was wrong with my skin and treated me like an embicile. He made false statements in my medical record that are untrue. I have since had a biopsy of my skin from a pathologist which proves Dr Richey was totally wrong. I have been to 3 other dermatoligists, and they all agreed he was way off base. He has his own agenda and I feel sorry for his patients.
in Prosper, TX |
Doc was recommended to me by a neighbor. Glad I found him, staff was friendly, doc was patient and answered ALL my questions.
in Mckinney, TX |
The Dr. was very kind and detailed. felt like he was not rushed and i had a chance to discuss any concerns. Office staff was very friendly
Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Richey was a very pleasant dr. I could tell when the nurse came in that it was going to be a good experience because she was so pleasant and helpful. Dr. Richey knew his stuff and he was very good at explaining everything to me. He had a great bedside manner. One of the most pleasant experiences in a dr.'s office I've ever had. Highly recommend.
in Prosper, TX |
Dr. Richey has a calm and reassuring manner that puts me at ease every visit. He takes my concerns seriously and always goes over every option available to me, even when those options take himself out of the picture. I feel that his main concern is for MY benefit and not his own, which is unusual in today's society. Not only do I recommend him to all I know, but other people, friends and strangers, have mentioned and recommended him. This speaks highly of him and his abilities. He is the best!
in Plano, TX |
I have already recommended Dr. Richey to all my friends, family and co-workers. I had called several dermatologist in my area to see if I could get an appointment and no one could get me in within a 2 week period, even after explaining the nature of my problem. Dr. Richey's office squeezed me in the following day. Dr. Riche and his staff were great, he is caring and has a wonderful demeanor. I couldn't thank him enough. Thanks again!
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Richie very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I have no complaints with the doctor. The only issues I ran into was with scheduling, as it was difficult to book an appointment in a reasonable amount of time, plus the receptionist answering the phones was abrupt. Also, inquiring if I wanted to visit the doctor at the same time as my partner put me in a difficult position, as I preferred to see the doctor on my own, but eventually had a combined appointment with my partner.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Richey, DO?
Are you Dr. Richey?

Compare Dr. Richey

Dr. Richey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Richey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Richey has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Richey's Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Graduated in 2003

• Other Education
    Atsu-School Of Health Management-Masters Of Health Administration

Completed in 2008

Dr. Richey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Richey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology