Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD

Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Durham, NC. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

3475 Erwin Rd

Durham, NC 27705

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Riboh

See how frequently Dr. Riboh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
high
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Knee Disorders

Dr. Riboh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Riboh I am an orthopaedic surgeon with special expertise in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery. I have special interests in pediatric and adolescent sports injuries cartilage repair and transplantation and biologic treatments. My priority is to provide a truly outstanding experience for each patient. My practice therefore focuses on accessibility convenience and a friendly atmosphere where you will be treated like family. The decision to proceed with surgery is a difficult one particularly if the patient is a child. As a physician and a father I believe in a shared decision-making model where your treatment is chosen based on your individual or family goals. I am extremely proud to work at Duke. The access to cutting edge research and treatment world-class facilities and multi-disciplinary team at the Sports Science Institute give me the confidence to tell every patient Ill take care of you.

• Pediatric Sports Medicine

• Elbow Sprain
  • Exertional Compartment Syndrome
  • Extremity Injuries
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Ligament Disorders
  • Osteoarticular Disease
  • Osteochondritis
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Pain in Extremities
  • Partially Dislocated Elbow (Nursemaid Elbow)
  • Patella Tendon Tears
  • Sprain
  • Tendon Disorders
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Throwing Injuries

• Elbow Arthroscopy
  • Elbow Ligament Reconstruction
  • Elbow Surgery
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Minimally Invasive Joint Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Rotator Cuff Repair
  • Multi-Ligament Knee Reconstruction
  • Osteotomy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Removal of Bone Spur
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Subcromial Decompression
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Stanford University
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Orthopaedic Surgery-Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery-Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Riboh has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Riboh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riboh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riboh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riboh to family and friends
Dr. Riboh's Performance
Cary NC |
Dr. Riboh performed revision ACL surgery on our son last year. It was a complicated case, and Dr. Riboh was brilliant. Dr. Riboh has a terrific bedside manner and is great about explaining each step of the process. After a year of Physical Therapy and follow up visits, we are thrilled our son has sussessfully returned to sport. Thanks, Dr. Riboh!
in Yanceyville NC |
I went to Dr Jonathan Riboh last week and he decided to send me for a MRI on my knee so day I went for the MRI an then to see Dr Jonathan Riboh only to find out that I injured my other knee the same way I had injured my opposite knee about 6 months ago I highly recommend Dr Jonathan Riboh he is going to have me back in shape here soon he definitely knows what to do an prescribe to get the healing process going thank you Dr Jonathan Riboh and an your staff an most of all for listening to me
in Yanceyville NC |
I want everyone to know that Dr Jonathan Riboh and staff are absolutely the best. I tore my meniscus in my knee and Dr Jonathan Riboh fixed and I'm as good as new. If you or anyone is looking for a sports medicine doctor Dr Jonathan Riboh is the you or anyone needs to see. You want go wrong going to him I promise you.
in Durham, NC |
Dr. Riboh is excellent! He is an accomplished surgeon with first rate diagnostic skills. It’s very telling what kind of person someone is when a surgeon introduces himself by his first name and not by his title. His friendly attitude and communication skills made the surgery less intimidating and the outcome of my surgery was exactly what he told me I could expect. His office staff is efficient and very friendly. The PT staff he works with are superb! I couldn’t be happier with the whole proces
in Bozeman, MT |
I required a very serious shoulder (SLAP tear) surgery in September of 2016. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have had Dr. Riboh as my surgeon. He carefully discussed options and worked with me to determine the appropriate treatment for my goals as a mountain athlete. Thanks to Dr. Riboh, I now have a fully functional shoulder. Now, 6 months later, I have returned to ALL of my shoulder intensive activities of climbing, skiing, and mountain biking. Highly recommended.
in Durham NC |
Dr Riboh is an excellent surgeon and communicator, explaining the injury and the procedure for correcting the injury and what to expect post surgery. He has repaired both of my shoulders, which had signification damage, in the past year. I would recommend Dr Riboh to anyone looking for a surgeon who is straight forward and on the cutting edge of his profession.
in Fort Bragg NC |
Dr. Riboh is a phenomenal surgeon. He performed a High Tibial Osteotomy on me in the fall of 2016. He guided me through the process and answered all questions that were presented. On a few occasions Dr. Riboh changed his schedule and sacrificed his personal time attend my medical needs.
New York, NY |
He is a specialist in pediatric and adolescent cartilage repair which is just what we needed. We were able to get in to see him right after our daughters injury and had surgery within a week. He recommended a PT group which we had not heard of but they were GREAT. 8 months out and my daughter is back playing her sport with no hesitation at all.
in Durham, NC |
Excellent experience in Dr. Riboh's care. He is professional, but personable getting to know patients and families. He's knowledgeable and takes time educate patients about options for care and recovery. He is conservative in his approach, but is innovative in his methods. A great instructor and works well with medical team. He's competent, compassionate. I felt I was his only patient. He goes above and beyond, exceeding all expectations. Highly recommended. Best Doctor Ever!
in Durham, NC |
I was referred to Dr. Riboh for a persistent calcific tendonis issue. Surgery uncovered a supraspinatus tear that was repaired. I was honestly shocked at how easy the recovery from this surgery was. Less pain than, faster flexibility recovery and no loss of strength. He answers all my questions and discusses current research in the field. I have tremendous confidence in him. He worked with me to get me back into my sports as quickly as possible.
in Apex, NC |
I was referred to Dr. Riboh after I tore my meniscus. He told me the best and worst case scenarios for surgery and I am so pleased with the results. He was easy to talk to, down to earth and very professional. I highly recommend him.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Riboh and his team treated me for a complex tear of my left medial meniscus. After a few weeks of PT, I was evaluated and Dr. Riboh recommended arthroscopic procedure as the way to address my issue (I am 64, active physically, and fit). Six weeks later, I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Riboh and have to two neighbors facing knee surgery and/or replacement. The PT staff and Dr. R's entire team was great.
in Wilmington, NC |
If you need a caring, knowledgeable, capable Doctor, then call Dr. Riboh
Haw River, NC |
Excellent care. So knowledgeable and experienced with this type injury of a young baseball pitcher. Excellent physical therapist recommendation with focus and expertise in the injury. The patient is my teenage son.
Durham, NC |
Excellent care. I'm a Registered Nurse operated on by Dr. Riboh and he made every decision and recommendation possible based on the best long-term patient outcomes. He is a surgeon you can trust. He works well, not just as a surgeon, but also within the team of therapists and trainers at his sports medicine facility. His repair of my meniscus is healing very well at 6 weeks post operation.
in Durham, NC |
Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon! I would recommend to any and everyone!! :)
in Bullock,NC |
He is very patient and kind. He takes his time explaining the diagnosis and procedure. He has an excellent bedside manner and made sure all my daughter's post op needs were addressed and taken care of in a very efficient and timely manner.
in Durham, NC |
After struggling with a meniscal tear and months of pain I was certain I was headed for surgery. Dr. Riboh followed a conservative path of steroidal injection to reduce the inflammation and I was back to my old exercise routine within days. Awesome!
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Riboh performed rotator cuff and bicep tendon surgery on my right arm. I had been in pain for over 10 years prior to the surgery. The whole experience was great. My shoulder has never felt better, it's only been 12 weeks and I am ready to hit the golf course asap!!! I recommend Dr. Ricoh to anyone that is thinking about getting surgery on their shoulder.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Riboh did an outstanding job on my torn meniscus. He explained all probable results and was very honest and forthcoming about recovery time, etc. I would highly recommend him for and surgeries he performs, he is a great asset to Duke Health.
in Durham, NC |
Awesome, I had a great visit with Dr. Riboh today at Duke. He was professional and well mannered. He really took the time to sit and discuss my shoulder condition with me at a level I could truly understand. He was not quick or dismissive and he answered all of my questions. I am confident that I am in good hands. Everyone was pleasant, and I had an overall awesome experience today.
in Aulander, NC |
Dr. Riboh and his staff were excellent. From the first time I met him I knew I was in good hands.
in Durham, NC |
Dr. Riboh has been great to work with. He explained exactly what was wrong and why the pain level changed for me. He has a great attitude and the staff there all do too. Throughout my surgery all of my questions were answered and I always felt that he and the team were on top of every possibility.
in Durham, NC |
With a recommendation by a physician friend, I approached Dr. Riboh with my torn meniscus. After my surgery and on-going recovery, I am elated that I made this decision for Dr. Riboh to be my surgeon. As with any surgeries, no matter how 'minor,' I was a bit apprehensive in getting any operations. Dr. Riboh, however, eased my concerns, answered ALL my questions, and treated me with the utmost kindness and respect. I would recommend Dr. Riboh to someone in need. In fact, I would advise it!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Are you Dr. Riboh?