Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 40

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Charlotte, NC and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Stanford University in 2009. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD

OrthoCarolina Hand Center

1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte, NC 28207

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Riboh with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.

Dr. Riboh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Riboh

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Dr. Riboh performed ACL surgery on me almost a year ago and I am back to normal; even better than I was before I was injured. Here are a few of the things that make Dr. Riboh an incredible doctor. (1) he took the time to explain all the options, pros and cons, based on my personal lifestyle and activity level; (2) the communication and care that he and his staff provided both before and after my surgery left me without any questions or concerns. They were always available to answer my questions; and (3) he did an incredible job replacing my ACL. Not only is my knee stronger than it was before, but you can barely see my scar. I want to thank Dr. Riboh and his staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Craig Stevenson – Sep 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
our son had two separate surgeries with Dr. Riboh, one ACL repair and one Shoulder repair. Both were excellent experiences. Dr. Riboh and his his team are so wonderful. His system of explaining everything from the beginning to the end is wonderful. We never felt rushed and always felt supported every step of the way. Someone was available to answer questions or concerns at all times and that was very reassuring. I would recommend him to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery.
Jan 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Dr. Riboh is a remarkable surgeon who performed ACL surgery on our 10 year old son. He thoroughly explained the outline of the procedure prior to surgery and planned a great post-op plan that allowed a full recovery. The communication and care that Dr. Riboh gives is incredible. He genuinely cares about his patients and their recovery. Thank you Dr. Riboh, we are so fortunate to be in your care.
Delaney Family – Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Dr. Riboh, his clinical team, and the administrative staff, at the Duke Sports Medicine Clinic are top notch. I was initially seen by a PA in the Urgent Care Clinic on a Sunday afternoon. His diagnosis was confirmed by MRI less than a week later. I saw Dr. Riboh a few days later & got my final diagnosis & treatment plan. From the young man who fitted me with a custom knee brace, and the Physical Therapist at DHFC, I had great support during my healing process. I can recommend Dr. Riboh without reservation; he is an excellent physician, is easy to communicate with, and will provide the best possible care and treatment.
dsfisher – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
First of all, I know it's normal and your job, but I still think it's worth mentioning. I cannot put into words describing my feelings and gratitude for the care, sincerity and professionalism you have demonstrated since my case began. Your confidence in your education and training gave me trust and confidence in YOU and in turn has made this ordeal less stressful and has definitely enhanced my quality of life. With my limited knowledge of your field and procedures I feel everything went PERFECT... especially the surgery! THANK YOU is not enough! I am happy with my choice of surgeon and you definitely have my recommendations and referrals. I would be neglectful if I failed to give accolades to all your staff at the office and your surgical crew at the center. They were very accommodating and reassuring with each of the procedures they were responsible for. I regret I don't have all their names but they too are deserving of my gratitude. Again, from the heart, THANK YOU!
Kirk – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
My daughter is a college athlete and Dr. Riboh repaired her ACL from an injury that occurred during a college practice. Her ACL was fully torn and she had a lateral meniscus tear. We wanted her to find the best orthopedic surgeon so that she could continue her sports career. Hands down Dr. Riboh was the BEST CHOICE. He is an amazing surgeon! Dr. Riboh’s concern about her injury at our first appointment gave us 100% assurance that he was going to repair her knee and that she was going to be gi
Alesia Jones in Apex – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Dr. Riboh performed revision ACL surgery on our son last year. It was a complicated case, and Dr. Riboh was brilliant. Dr. Riboh has a terrific bedside manner and is great about explaining each step of the process. After a year of Physical Therapy and follow up visits, we are thrilled our son has sussessfully returned to sport. Thanks, Dr. Riboh!
Cary NC – Sep 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
I went to Dr Jonathan Riboh last week and he decided to send me for a MRI on my knee so day I went for the MRI an then to see Dr Jonathan Riboh only to find out that I injured my other knee the same way I had injured my opposite knee about 6 months ago I highly recommend Dr Jonathan Riboh he is going to have me back in shape here soon he definitely knows what to do an prescribe to get the healing process going thank you Dr Jonathan Riboh and an your staff an most of all for listening to me
Kimberly Pollard in Yanceyville NC – Aug 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
I want everyone to know that Dr Jonathan Riboh and staff are absolutely the best. I tore my meniscus in my knee and Dr Jonathan Riboh fixed and I'm as good as new. If you or anyone is looking for a sports medicine doctor Dr Jonathan Riboh is the you or anyone needs to see. You want go wrong going to him I promise you.
Carlton Pollard in Yanceyville NC – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Dr. Riboh is excellent! He is an accomplished surgeon with first rate diagnostic skills. It’s very telling what kind of person someone is when a surgeon introduces himself by his first name and not by his title. His friendly attitude and communication skills made the surgery less intimidating and the outcome of my surgery was exactly what he told me I could expect. His office staff is efficient and very friendly. The PT staff he works with are superb! I couldn’t be happier with the whole proces
Mark K. in Durham, NC – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
I required a very serious shoulder (SLAP tear) surgery in September of 2016. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have had Dr. Riboh as my surgeon. He carefully discussed options and worked with me to determine the appropriate treatment for my goals as a mountain athlete. Thanks to Dr. Riboh, I now have a fully functional shoulder. Now, 6 months later, I have returned to ALL of my shoulder intensive activities of climbing, skiing, and mountain biking. Highly recommended.
Angelina in Bozeman, MT – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Dr Riboh is an excellent surgeon and communicator, explaining the injury and the procedure for correcting the injury and what to expect post surgery. He has repaired both of my shoulders, which had signification damage, in the past year. I would recommend Dr Riboh to anyone looking for a surgeon who is straight forward and on the cutting edge of his profession.
Barry Dark in Durham NC – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Dr. Riboh is a phenomenal surgeon. He performed a High Tibial Osteotomy on me in the fall of 2016. He guided me through the process and answered all questions that were presented. On a few occasions Dr. Riboh changed his schedule and sacrificed his personal time attend my medical needs.
Richard Bryant in Fort Bragg NC – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
He is a specialist in pediatric and adolescent cartilage repair which is just what we needed. We were able to get in to see him right after our daughters injury and had surgery within a week. He recommended a PT group which we had not heard of but they were GREAT. 8 months out and my daughter is back playing her sport with no hesitation at all.
New York, NY – Dec 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Excellent experience in Dr. Riboh's care. He is professional, but personable getting to know patients and families. He's knowledgeable and takes time educate patients about options for care and recovery. He is conservative in his approach, but is innovative in his methods. A great instructor and works well with medical team. He's competent, compassionate. I felt I was his only patient. He goes above and beyond, exceeding all expectations. Highly recommended. Best Doctor Ever!
Blythe in Durham, NC – Dec 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Riboh for a persistent calcific tendonis issue. Surgery uncovered a supraspinatus tear that was repaired. I was honestly shocked at how easy the recovery from this surgery was. Less pain than, faster flexibility recovery and no loss of strength. He answers all my questions and discusses current research in the field. I have tremendous confidence in him. He worked with me to get me back into my sports as quickly as possible.
Deborah H. in Durham, NC – Oct 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Riboh after I tore my meniscus. He told me the best and worst case scenarios for surgery and I am so pleased with the results. He was easy to talk to, down to earth and very professional. I highly recommend him.
Susan R in Apex, NC – Jul 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Dr. Riboh and his team treated me for a complex tear of my left medial meniscus. After a few weeks of PT, I was evaluated and Dr. Riboh recommended arthroscopic procedure as the way to address my issue (I am 64, active physically, and fit). Six weeks later, I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Riboh and have to two neighbors facing knee surgery and/or replacement. The PT staff and Dr. R's entire team was great.
Sam J. in Raleigh, NC – Jun 14, 2016
If you need a caring, knowledgeable, capable Doctor, then call Dr. Riboh
Ronnie B. in Wilmington, NC – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?
Excellent care. So knowledgeable and experienced with this type injury of a young baseball pitcher. Excellent physical therapist recommendation with focus and expertise in the injury. The patient is my teenage son.
Haw River, NC – May 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Riboh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Riboh?