Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Reding, MD
Dr. Jonathan Reding, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Reding is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock.

9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 750

Little Rock, AR 72205

• Qualchoice

Learn about Dr. Reding

See how frequently Dr. Reding performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Osteoarthritis of Spine

Dr. Reding's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Reding does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Aneurysm
  • Astrocytoma
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Craniotomy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Microvascular Decompression
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University of Arkansas
  • University of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Southmead/frenchay Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Reding has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reding has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reding to family and friends
Dr. Reding's Performance
in Greenbrier, AR |
I was very pleased with Dr. Reding, he is very professional, but at the same time a person. This is hard to find in most Doctor's. He took the time to listen and answer questions about my condition and treatment, both in his office and after surgery. He has a great bedside manner. Thank you to you and your staff, all were very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and caring.
in Little Rock AR. |
Dr. Reding did a cervical fusion on me after a horrific railroad incident that left my neck fractured. I had lost half the strength in my right arm. Its been 7 months after surgery now and my strength is back! I feel great and my range of motion is great now with minimal pain! I highly recommend Dr. Reding for all your neurosurgery needs! Dr. Reding would also spend time with me and was never in a rush during my appointments.
in Benton, AR |
My experience has been exceptional. Immediately after surgery the pain I had been enduring for months was relieved. Dr Reding is kind, understanding, personable & extremely skilled. He has wonderful office staff & his nurses, Rachael & Kaleigh are second to none. As much as possible, everyone got my needs addressed quickly. This is one of the very best physician & office encounter I've experienced.
in Heber Springs, AR |
Dr. Reding is a wonderful doctor. He's kind and patient. I was very nervous about my procedure as it was a first for me. He took time to visit and answer any last minute questions before surgery. Upon leaving he also asked if he could pray for me and the guidance of his team. That meant a lot to me and calmed my fears as well. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!
in North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Johnathan Reding is great. He is very kind and compassionate. I really like him a lot. I would HIGHLY recommend him!
My PCP referred me to Dr. Reding. I didn't know him or anything about him. I met with him a few times before surgery. This was my first back surgery. I had it Jan. 5, 2017. He took time to explain the procedure and answered all of my questions. He was not in a big hurry like most doctors. His nurse, Rachel, was great! The day of surgery, he came in pre-op and asked if he could pray with me. That meant a lot to me. This was reassuring. Surgery was a great success. It's August, still doing great!
in Heber Springs, Arkansas |
He is professional, personable and very caring. My back surgery was awesome. He told me what to expect and listened to everything I had to say before and after surgery. I will recommend him to friends and family.
in Atkins, AR |
Dr Reding is amazing! He explained what was going on with me. Come the day of my surgery he put me at ease by asking me if I would like for him to say a prayer with me. I would highly recommend this doctor to any and everyone!
for a younger dr I was super nervous but he was very amazing! Before, during and after my surgery though he was very attentive and thorough with all my concerns and questions.??Highly recommend him
in TRASKWOOD ARKANSAS |
Dr Reding was exceptional. He explained the process very well, in language that I could understand. His staff were very professional and Like Dr. Reding, were easy to talk to and get to know. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Reding and your staff for the love and concern for me and my problem. God Bless you all.
in Little Rock, AR |
I found Dr. Reding to be a genuine and compassionate physician. In his office, he sat down with me and listened to what I had to say about my condition and how it affected me. During pre-op, he offered to pray with my wife and me for guidance of the OR team and a positive outcome for me. The next day, he checked to see how I was doing, without rushing like I've seen other doctors do while working in the hospital setting. Dr. Reding made me feel at ease throughout my first surgical experience.
Tulsa, OK |
It was so bad he was no good dr. He did a Copral tunnel test on bothe my wrist and to this day they have never called and told me what's going on are what he's going to do another dr. Who did some of the test told me I had Copral tunnel in both wrist is far from being a 5star to me.
in Little rock, Arkansas |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reding. I have met alot of people who have had the same spinal fusion but who have yet to experience a complete 100% recovery and live painfree afterwards. His bedside manner is marvelous. His patience and deire to see his patients restored to health are second to none .I was suffering to an extreme degree including numbness of limbs and pain daily . I am now restored and feel even better than 10 years ago . His team saved me . I am so thankful.
in Ozark, AR |
I went in as a emergency case. Dr. J. Reding was absolutely wonderful! He came in the pre-op room to talk to me and my husband and asked if he could pray with us. I know God placed him into my life. I highly recommend him. Also, I have had to call his office to ask a few questions before my post-op apt and the staff is also wonderful!!
in North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Reding is a very humble and compassionate man. He knows that God has provided him with the wisdom and knowledge with the talent to be an excellent neurosurgeon. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. And will as our physicians at our clinic to refer him to patience. I had a full recovery after 5 weeks. He did an amazing job. God surly blessed me with a Godly surgeon. ??
in Conway, AR |
Dr. Reding is very compassionate, listens to me, and is very knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Reding, MD?
Are you Dr. Reding?