Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD

Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery | Male | 52 years old

Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS, is an exceptionally gifted facial plastic surgeon. Over the course of his career, Dr. Pontell has helped thousands of patients enhance their facial beauty, remove aesthetic imperfections, and turn back the hands of time. His dedication to providing the best possible results for each individual attracts numerous Philadelphia cosmetic surgery patients each year. Explore the paragraphs below to learn about the top five reasons why you should choose Dr. Pontell.Read more

Dr. Pontell's Experience

See how Dr. Pontell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pontell

Dr. Pontell accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pontell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Pontell
Dr. Pontell's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Pontell was amazing. Very professional and got the exact results I wanted with rhinoplasty. Showed me before a picture of myself and what he projected my new nose to look like. It was even better than what I had expected! I would recommend anyone to him!
in Philadelphia, PA |
For my 49th birthday present to myself, to cheer myself up, I went to Dr. Pontell for a 2nd opinion because the first plastic surgeon I met with said I had to wait a few more years for a facelift. I went to Dr. Pontell because his website, credentials, and online reviews looked like he was among the best. After being informed, I do not agree. I dodged a bullet not going to him. Lots of red flags.
in Wayne, PA |
Very positive experience. Written instructions very helpful. Dr. Pontell's manner is most professional and supportive in terms of encouraging questions and phone calls even at home. I would recommend Dr. Pontell without reservation.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Pontell is an excellent surgeon with a very pleasant demeanor. With each appointment, he took the time and attention to fully assess my concerns and answer all questions I had. While I am still in the healing stages post surgery, I am already very pleased with the outcome and completely convinced that I made the right choice in surgeon for my revision rhinoplasty. I would highly recommend Dr. Pontell to anyone seeking facial surgery.
First off, Dr. Pontell is the nicest and most professional Doctor you'll ever meet. He really cares about his patients which is why I hate to leave a bad review. I had a rhinoplasty done. The procedure went fine, but unfortunately I'm just not happy with the results. The outcome is not at all what I was hoping for and every day when I look in the mirror I wish I could get another rhinoplasty to fix the one I got. It's incredibly disappointing to spend so much money just to end up unhappy.
I appreciate the kind words as I work hard to make sure patients feel both welcomed and confident in their care. However, after a complete and exhaustive search of my database I am unable to find a patient by this name having been unhappy with their results. Despite this fact, I take my patient's satisfaction very seriously and the vast majority have been happy with their outcomes. I am available to speak with patients about any questions or concerns they may have. In the meantime, all the best!
Chester, NJ |
Excellent results after multiple procedures, including revision rhinoplasty and mini-face lift.
in Wayne, PA |
Great manner, thorough, very happy with results
in Omaha, NE |
Very happy.
in Harrison, NJ |
Results better than I expected. Extremely pleased.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent! I had a lower eyelid surgery and facelift. Very happy with results!
in Wawa, PA |
Had rhinoplasty with Dr Pontell. Great experience..well educated. He was very attentative throughout the whole recovery.
in Short Hills, NJ |
Very happy with my results! Highly recommend Dr. Pontell and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD?

Compare Dr. Pontell

Dr. Pontell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pontell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Pontell has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pontell's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Congenital Nasal Deformity

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Pontell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pontell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
    • Facelift
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.