Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD

Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Wayne, PA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

303 W Lancaster Ave

Wayne, PA 19087

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Pontell

Dr. Pontell's Experience

Dr. Pontell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

This content was provided by Dr. Pontell "Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS, is an exceptionally gifted facial plastic surgeon. Over the course of his career, Dr. Pontell has helped thousands of patients enhance their facial beauty, remove aesthetic imperfections, and turn back the hands of time. His dedication to providing the best possible results for each individual attracts numerous Philadelphia cosmetic surgery patients each year. Explore the paragraphs below to learn about the top five reasons why you should choose Dr. Pontell."

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Congenital Nasal Deformity

• Blepharoplasty
  • Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Pontell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pontell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pontell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pontell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pontell to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Pontell's Performance
in Wayne, PA |
41 year old female with rhinoplasty. Dr. Pontell has been an unbelievable physician. Always professional and addressed my fears.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr Pontell is great! Excellent surgeon, very careful, natural look!
in Wayne, PA |
My son had a rhinoplasty and a chin implant. He is extremely pleased with the result. Dr. Pontell was thorough in xplaining what to expect before and after surgery. Dr. Pontell had multiple follow up visits after the surgery to ensure that the healing was progressing as expected,.
in Wayne, PA |
I had a rhinoplasty and am very pleased with the results. Surgery went very smooth and the recovery process went quicker than expected. I experienced minimal bruising and swelling post-op.
in Wayne, PA |
I chose Dr. Pontell because of his excellent reputation and he and his staff exceeded my expectations. Now when I look in the mirror, I see the face that more closely resembles the vitality I feel in my body.
I went in for a consultation and right then and there I knew he was going to be my doctor. So pleased with my rhinoplasty. He is truly an artist. After almost 2 weeks it looks so natural and exactly how I visioned it and even better. Can't wait to for the swelling to subside and see it in a month or 2!! Would recommend him without hesitation
Philadelphia, PA |
May be a great cosmetic surgeon however he botched my face with facial fillers.
in Wayne, PA |
I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Pontell. I am very pleased with the overall results. Dr. Pontell made the experience extremely easy and comfortable for me. He was very professional, thorough and his work is incredible! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Pontell took plenty of time to explain the Ultherapy procedure and expected results. There was minimal discomfort during the procedure and no downtime. My results were subtle but there is a noticeable improvement.
in Wayne, PA |
Facelift with upper blepharoplasty. 57 YO woman. My whole experience was flawless, doctor was very available to answer any questions, reassuring me every step of the way. I cannot recommend him enough.
in Wayne, PA |
Rhinoplasty. Currently two weeks post-op and my nose is absolutely beautiful and perfect.
Pennsylvania |
Ruined my nose
in Wayne, PA |
I was so pleased with my mini facelift with dr. Pontell. I was comfortable with him and he explained everything so that put me at ease. Highly recommended!
in Wayne, PA |
Dr Pontell is a true artist. He is kind, compassionate and a finely skilled surgeon. My results are natural, I look refreshed and 15 years younger! I would highly recommend him to anybody who is contemplating any facial work. I am thrilled beyond words!
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Pontell and staff are wonderful to work with. He is an exceptional surgeon and the experience was better than I could have imagined.
in Wayne, PA |
I came in approximately three months ago for ultherapy. I am 100 percent happy with the result. This was a painless experience. Dr. Pontell and his staff have been both warm and professional. I never felt pressured in any manner.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Pontell was amazing. Very professional and got the exact results I wanted with rhinoplasty. Showed me before a picture of myself and what he projected my new nose to look like. It was even better than what I had expected! I would recommend anyone to him!
in Wayne, PA |
Very positive experience. Written instructions very helpful. Dr. Pontell's manner is most professional and supportive in terms of encouraging questions and phone calls even at home. I would recommend Dr. Pontell without reservation.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Pontell is an excellent surgeon with a very pleasant demeanor. With each appointment, he took the time and attention to fully assess my concerns and answer all questions I had. While I am still in the healing stages post surgery, I am already very pleased with the outcome and completely convinced that I made the right choice in surgeon for my revision rhinoplasty. I would highly recommend Dr. Pontell to anyone seeking facial surgery.
First off, Dr. Pontell is the nicest and most professional Doctor you'll ever meet. He really cares about his patients which is why I hate to leave a bad review. I had a rhinoplasty done. The procedure went fine, but unfortunately I'm just not happy with the results. The outcome is not at all what I was hoping for and every day when I look in the mirror I wish I could get another rhinoplasty to fix the one I got. It's incredibly disappointing to spend so much money just to end up unhappy.
I appreciate the kind words as I work hard to make sure patients feel both welcomed and confident in their care. However, after a complete and exhaustive search of my database I am unable to find a patient by this name having been unhappy with their results. Despite this fact, I take my patient's satisfaction very seriously and the vast majority have been happy with their outcomes. I am available to speak with patients about any questions or concerns they may have. In the meantime, all the best!
Chester, NJ |
Excellent results after multiple procedures, including revision rhinoplasty and mini-face lift.
in Wayne, PA |
Great manner, thorough, very happy with results
in Omaha, NE |
Very happy.
in Harrison, NJ |
Results better than I expected. Extremely pleased.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent! I had a lower eyelid surgery and facelift. Very happy with results!
in Wawa, PA |
Had rhinoplasty with Dr Pontell. Great experience..well educated. He was very attentative throughout the whole recovery.
in Short Hills, NJ |
Very happy with my results! Highly recommend Dr. Pontell and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Pontell, MD?

See our Facial Plastic Surgery Specialists at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Pontell