Dr. Jonathan Packer, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Jonathan Packer, MD
Dr. Jonathan Packer, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He has been practicing for 9 years.

Dr. Packer's Experience

See how Dr. Packer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Packer

Dr. Packer accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Packer is now accepting new patients

Dr. Packer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Packer to family and friends
Dr. Packer's Performance
Columbia, MD |
Dr. Packer was knowledgeable and easy to communicate my ankle issues with and provided me with a plan for treatment and follow up.
in Sykesville, MD |
I had the pleasure of being under the care of Dr. Packer who diagnosed and treated me for a medial meniscus tear in my right knee. He was very caring, professional and highly knowledgeable. He was very attentive and thorough with explaining my treatment options and answered all of my questions and concerns. The level of service that I received from my initial visit though out my surgical and post-op period was outstanding. My knee feels great and I've returned to my favorite hobby, bowling.
in Westminster, MD |
After experiencing severe calf cramping, I was sent to Dr. Packer where he did not stop searching until he found the correct diagnosis of Popliteal Artery Entrapment. He performed surgery with Dr. Sarkar at UMMC to free up my artery which allowed me to return to play. Following my return to play, I experienced nerve pain and calf cramping again. Dr. Packer just performed another surgery with Dr. Sarkar to free up damaged nerves and a fasciotomy in my calf. His care had been incredible.
in Silver Spring MD |
Dr Packer performed an ACL Repair last year. He is highly knowledgeable about sports medicine and understands the best procedure to use based on your activity level. I have been doing martial arts for 15 years and wanted to continue doing so. Dr Packers worked with me to identify the best graft for my needs and 1 year later, I almost a 100%. Dr Packer is through and his rehab process will require you to conservative, but it pays off in the long run with a stronger and sturdier repair.
in Bel Air, MD |
Found Dr Packer to be very caring and professional I had a right knee surgery done and after 6 weeks of healing was able to start putting gradual weight and switch from using crutches to a cane. Knee feels and bends a great deal better than before. Great job Doc. ????
in North East, MD |
Dr. Packer recently performed arthroscopy on my knee after i was disregarded by other doctors in the area. His bedside manner was fantastic and i did not feel rushed or that i was bothering him or his staff. He was sure to explain everything, went over all the pictures, and gave realistic expectations from the surgery. My knee is healing wonderfully and I have confidence that it will help the problems I was having. Even though I had many other orthopedics closer, I am glad i saw him! Thank you
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Packer, MD?
Are you Dr. Packer?

Compare Dr. Packer

Dr. Packer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma

Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Packer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Packer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine