Dr. Jonathan Olsen, DO

Dr. Jonathan Olsen, DO

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Jonathan Olsen, DO is an allergy & immunology specialist in Draper, UT and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med in 2010 and specializes in allergy & immunology.Read his story

11724 S State St Ste 100

• HealthChoice
  • Medicaid of Utah

Learn about Dr. Olsen

Dr. Olsen's Experience

Dr. Olsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  • Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Olsen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Olsen "I specialize in allergy, asthma, and immunology and see both children and adults and have experience treating allergies, asthma, severe eczema, immunodeficiencies, and hereditary angioedema in addition to other allergic and immunologic conditions. I am board certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology as well as the American Board of Internal Medicine. I attended Brigham Young University where I received a B.S. in Neuroscience and attended A.T. Still University – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine where I received my D.O. in 2010. I completed my internal medicine residency at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix in 2013 and completed my allergy, asthma, and immunology fellowship training at Creighton University in 2015. I am a member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. I am also a member of the Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and the American Medical Association. I am a native of Utah and grew up in Lehi, UT. I enjoy living life to the fullest with my wonderful wife and three delightful daughters. We enjoy playing games, hiking, watching paragliders, and having movie night together. I am also an avid runner and hope to one day travel the world."

This content was provided by Dr. Olsen "The patient is at the center of everything I do. It is my duty to provide exceptional care, an accurate diagnosis, and superior treatment options while providing recommendations based on the current scientific evidence for allergic and immunologic conditions. I am committed to personalizing treatment plans that meet the patient's needs while respecting their values and preferences. This team-based approach is very important to me."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Lung Spirometry
  • Patch Testing
  • Spirometry
  • Xolair® Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
  • Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Creighton University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Olsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olsen to family and friends

Dr. Olsen's Performance

Dr. Olsen Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback that will be shared with others.  I am continuously looking for ways to improve all of my patients' experiences in my clinical practice.  If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the clinic so that we may work to resolve any issues.

Dr. Olsen is fantastic. He is very personable, professional, and was good about making sure I understood everything regarding treatment, costs, etc. However, there's more.As I described my symptoms, I mentioned one that I thought was related to my allergies. He stopped in his tracks, and spent 10...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I loved Dr. Olson! I felt like he spent a lot of time with me, and was very thorough. He really got to know me, and answered all my questions. He recommended a lot of things that would help. And he very friendly! I would recommend him to anyone! In fact, I just made an appt. for my husband.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter is doing the OIT peanut allergy program and we are so thrilled to be able to finally do something to treat her allergy. Dr Olsen is very nice and all that a doctor should be. We have had quite a few bad experiences with doctors and it is great to work with a good one
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend Dr Olsen to anyone who has food allergies. He is very skilled at treating food allergies. He offers treatment options that other allergists don't offer. He is very friendly and easy to talk to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My 10 year old twin sons just completed the OIT program for their peanut allergies and we are thrilled with the results! We started the program at the Layton office and then transferred to the new Murray office about half way through. I found both Dr Olsen and Dr Jones to be kind and knowledgeable....more
Are you Dr. Olsen?