Dr. Jonathan Olsen, DO

Dr. Jonathan Olsen, DO

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Jonathan Olsen, DO is an allergy & immunology specialist in Draper, UT and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med in 2010 and specializes in allergy & immunology.Read his story

11724 S State St Ste 100

• HealthChoice
  • Medicaid of Utah

Learn about Dr. Olsen

Dr. Olsen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Olsen "I specialize in allergy, asthma, and immunology and see both children and adults and have experience treating allergies, asthma, severe eczema, immunodeficiencies, and hereditary angioedema in addition to other allergic and immunologic conditions. I am board certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology as well as the American Board of Internal Medicine. I attended Brigham Young University where I received a B.S. in Neuroscience and attended A.T. Still University – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine where I received my D.O. in 2010. I completed my internal medicine residency at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix in 2013 and completed my allergy, asthma, and immunology fellowship training at Creighton University in 2015. I am a member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. I am also a member of the Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and the American Medical Association. I am a native of Utah and grew up in Lehi, UT. I enjoy living life to the fullest with my wonderful wife and three delightful daughters. We enjoy playing games, hiking, watching paragliders, and having movie night together. I am also an avid runner and hope to one day travel the world."

This content was provided by Dr. Olsen "The patient is at the center of everything I do. It is my duty to provide exceptional care, an accurate diagnosis, and superior treatment options while providing recommendations based on the current scientific evidence for allergic and immunologic conditions. I am committed to personalizing treatment plans that meet the patient's needs while respecting their values and preferences. This team-based approach is very important to me."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Lung Spirometry
  • Patch Testing
  • Spirometry
  • Xolair® Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
  • Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Creighton University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Olsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olsen to family and friends

Dr. Olsen's Performance

Dr. Olsen Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback that will be shared with others.  I am continuously looking for ways to improve all of my patients' experiences in my clinical practice.  If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the clinic so that we may work to resolve any issues.

"

I’d been to many doctors for help. Dr. Olsen knew what was wrong right away and got me the relief I needed. The staff is also great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Awesome Dr. Really takes the time to ask you questions and listen to you, he'll answer all of your questions or get back you you as soon as he finds out. I would recommend him to anyone
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Olsen has saved my life. I am grateful he is my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Olsen took over my previous Dr's office. Initial visit he was very thorough and offered possibilities to changes in treatment. Pleasant visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best experience out of 15 years of going to allergists.
Are you Dr. Olsen?