Dr. Jonathan McCoy, MD

Dr. Jonathan McCoy, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 49 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. McCoy specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Millersville, MD. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. McCoy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McCoy's Experience

See how Dr. McCoy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCoy

Dr. McCoy accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McCoy has admitting privileges.

Dr. McCoy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCoy to family and friends
3.9
Dr. McCoy's Performance
in Severn, MD |
My family and I have been with Dr. McCoy for over 3 or 4 years. He is an exceptional Doctor. He is knowledgeable, informative, he remembers you and what ever you issues and test results are and he has a great sense of humor . He actually cares about us, (love his style). I have and will recommend him to friends, family and strangers I talk to here or there. As for his staff, there are some issue with them, but i rather tolerate them in order to get the best care from a doctor my family trust.
in Glen Burnie, MD |
I've been a Dr Mc Coy patient for years...love his professionalism but unfortunately his practice do not accept Tricare Prime and I changed my health Insurance. I wish he could :(
in Glen Burnie, MD |
I cannot fault Dr McCoy; he is a thoughtful and caring physician, I gave three stars because his admin staff is horrible! There is no way to call and talk to a human being; messages are very often given no response--or they might call back in a couple of days. If you can't afford the time to go to the office and stand at the desk, don't go to this office.
in Pasadena, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr McCoys for about 10 years. He is a fantastic Dr. But for the past 2 years his staff has changed for the worst. Over the past 3 days I have left 5 messages. They don't return calls and you can not speak to a person. They don't have any sense of urgency. Then they have pharmaceutical reps come in and interrupt Dr. McCoy taking up his time making patients wait for 30 - 45 minutes. This lack of customer service is pushing me to find another Primary care Physician
in Severn, MD |
Dr. Mc Coy is a very caring physician. I am very unhappy with his staff. You leave a message and they do not return your call. When I complained to Arena she made several excuses as to why after 5 days she did not return my call as stated on the recording.
in Hanover, MD |
Becoming a patient isn't hard, and everything done in the office is prompt, but if you need to speak to the office quickly about anything by phone-- forget about it! Speaking to a person by phone is not possible. I hate to give a bad review, but their phone service, or lack there of, may have me seeking a new practice soon.
Hanover, MD |
After waiting more than 1 hour in the patient room waiting for the Doctor for my annual checkup and with no explanation from his staff as to what was keeping him, I got up and told the receptionist I was leaving. My time is valuable. Her comment was - don't you want to see the Doctor. I said my bloodwork is normal just have him call in my prescription renewals. He charged me for an office visit even though I never saw the Doctor and he didn't even call me to apologize. I will not be going back
Best doctor I have ever been treated by. Compassionate, caring, very through.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan McCoy, MD?
Are you Dr. McCoy?

Compare Dr. McCoy

Dr. McCoy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. McCoy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McCoy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School

Graduated in 1996

Emory University School Of Med

Dr. McCoy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCoy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. McCoy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McCoy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.