Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD

Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD is a neurology specialist in Columbus, GA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in neurology and sleep medicine.

7196 N Lake Dr Ste A

Columbus, GA 31909

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Liss

See how frequently Dr. Liss performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
Alzheimer's Disease
Migraine

Dr. Liss's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Liss "It is my goal to treat patients with the same care and attention that I would offer my dearest family members and most cherished friends. With an eye on the highest academic standards, it is my goal to make a substantial difference in every patient's life, so that I have truly honored the trust bestowed upon me. Add to this a big smile; frequent laugh; an occasional joke; and a warm office environment and you will have a good sense of what it is like to be cared for in my practice."

• Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Ohio State University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of California At San Diego
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Liss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liss to family and friends

Dr. Liss' Performance

I was referred to Dr. Liss for an Alzheimer's research study, a positive note about his practice. He is using a community health approach to Alzheimer's. He gives free monthly forums in his suite. He provides free walk-in cognition testing to establish a baseline for on-going evaluation of his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

As anyone can see, we are dedicated to our patients' health and will do everything we can to ensure they are beaming with confidence! We love knowing our patients can trust the Columbus Memory Center team to provide them with the care they need; it is truly a rewarding feeling.

Very excellent Doctor. Did a very Through exam on me. Very good at listening to what I had to say.. I would highly recommend Dr. Liss to family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Here at Columbus Memory Center, our team takes great care to provide each patient, that walks through our doors, an excellent experience. We know for some people, visiting their doctor isn't always on the top of their favorites list, so we aim to provide a comforting and relaxing atmosphere!

When my sister was sent back to GA from south Florida as an emergency after a "sudden loss of reality" I am depressed and saddened that it took 3 wks to see a Nuerologist and today she did NOT SEE THE DOCTOR, only the NP who gives her an Alzheimers Pamphlet & scheduling more tests but NOT STAT when...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Liss and his entire practice. I recently switched from another neurologist in town that I absolutely HATED going to. Coming to Dr. Liss was like a breath of fresh air. He listened to all of my concerns, he explained every single thing, and made me feel at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi there, we're always happy to hear when patients have a great experience with Dr. Liss and our team. It's important that we make all who seek us out for help feel comfortable and that they are receiving the best treatment. Thanks for the 5-stars and have a great day!

unfortunately I didn't get to see the doctor but I go to see his PA and I was angry at first because I was saying I'm tired of going to doctors and have to see other ppl but I must say I was well satisfied with seeing her !! I hope to meet the Dr one day tho
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Columbus Memory Center is very grateful for each patient's patience. Dr. Liss strives to provide each patient with the care and attention deserved. The health and well-being of our patients is of utmost importance to us!