Neurology  |
Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD
Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Columbus, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Liss is affiliated with Midtown Medical Center.

North Lake

7196 N Lake Dr Ste A

Columbus, GA 31909

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Liss

It is my goal to treat patients with the same care and attention that I would offer my dearest family members and most cherished friends. With an eye on the highest academic standards, it is my goal to make a substantial difference in every patient's life, so that I have truly honored the trust bestowed upon me. Add to this a big smile; frequent laugh; an occasional joke; and a warm office environment and you will have a good sense of what it is like to be cared for in my practice.

Dr. Liss' Experience

Dr. Liss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Insomnia
  • Insomnia With Sleep Apnea
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nystagmus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Botox® Injection
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • Lumbar Puncture
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Ohio State University / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University of California At San Diego
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Liss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liss to family and friends
Dr. Liss' Performance
in Ft. Benning, Georgia |
After having met with many Neurologists over the years, finding Dr. Liss was a blessing! He listens and answers questions like you're the only patient he's had all day. He takes his time to explain and has had gained our trust completely! Appointments are easy to make and the office will go above and beyond to help. Dr. Liss is the Neurologist for us!
We enjoy success stories from our patients! Dr. Liss understands the importance of ensuring each patient feels accommodated and comfortable, as a trustworthy relationship is also the key to great care. Our Columbus Memory Center staff all also do the best to make each patient experience fantastic.
in Columbus, GA |
I had my first visit today with Dr. Liss he was great I was with him over an hour which was great. He wanted to know all about my medical history and I love his sense of humor. I was nerve since I being with my previous doctor over eleven years but Dr. Liss was great. I recommend him to anyone who looking for a great neurologists. I look forward in get to know him better. Than you Dr. Liss for a great visit.
Here at Columbus Memory Center, our duty is to ensure patients receive the best possible care. Dr. Liss is confident and known for his ability to put patients at ease which makes it easy continue in his care. All recommendations we receive are appreciated.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Liss has improved my quality of life more than I ever thought possible. He is intelligent, funny and kind. I could not recommend him more!
Dr. Liss is known for his hard work and dedication to his patients, so he values all of the positive reinforcement that he receives. Columbus Memory Center is grateful to be a part of maintaining independence.
Ellenwood, GA |
Horrible doctor. Very cocky and arrogant. He refuses to admit when he is wrong. I am in worse condition after his care than when I began. The worst physician I've ever come in contact with. I can't believe they allow him to practice. Complete disregard for human life. He only cares about money.
We regret to hear when our patients are not satisfied with their care. We assure everyone that our staff are genuinely looking out for each patient's health, well-being, and best interest. It is never our intention to come across as insensitive or unprofessional. We invite patients to discuss their concerns with Dr. Liss directly at (706) 327-4000.
in Columbus, Ga. |
Excellent service provide by Dr. Liss and his staff. Very professional, great listener, and calming.
in Columbus, GA |
I've been going to Dr. Liss for over 11 years. His intelligence, compassion, kindness and humor never fail to shine through. He is someone I trust greatly. I would recommend him 100 times over to family, friends and strangers alike!
in Columbus |
Dr. Liss is more than a competent physician, he is a bright, engaging and compassionate man who clearly cared about my health. He provided good explanations for my symptoms and his choice of interventions that were predicated on current knowledge of the field.
in Columbus, GA |
I tried to switch to Dr. Liss because his reviews were so good. I did not have the same experience, which makes me questions the reviews. The waiting room has a frosted window that the receptionist slides open to speak to you and then slides shut. It gives a very unfriendly air to the whole experience. After an hour and a half wait, I ended up leaving without seeing the doctor. This was not a busy office and there was no need for this wait time.
in Phenix City, AL |
He works for you, you don't work for him. If you don't like something, all you have to do is tell him and he will change it. He makes me feel comfortable and at home. I would suggest Dr. Liss to anyone.
in Columbus, GA |
I couldn't imagine going to a more helpful and kind doctor. He is willing to do whatever it takes to help you feel better!
in Valley, AL |
Dr. Liss treated my symptoms like I was not an individual. He has a standard treatments for ailments and he sticks to them without listening to patients responses to those treatments and whether they are working or not. He, also, ignores concerns that could be serious. I switched neurologists due to my continuing lack of confidence in his decisions. My new Neuro sent me for immediate brain scans, etc. when he was told about the symptoms Dr. Liss had brushed off. New Neuro (Dr. Verson), great.
Columbus, GA |
Dr. Liss was thorough and attentive. He listened to my story, and was very helpful in his recommendations. Dr. Liss genuinely cares about me and wants me to get better. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Columbus, GA |
It isn't often that a doctor protects us from ourselves, but every now and then, you meet a generous soul who hears beyond what you're saying, and is able to answer questions that you don't even know you're asking. More than once, overwhelmed with options, Dr. Liss has helped me sort through medications and find solutions that safeguard the things that keep me balanced, and most importantly, safe. I left a lengthy review on Vitals.com for him (you're limited here). Bottom line: Great doctor!!
in Columbus, GA |
I had a pleasant visit with Dr. Liss. After my visit, I was very satisfied with what he suggested I do in treating my problem. I was also pleased by his cheerful personality! I would recommend him to friends and family.
Columbus, GA |
Dr. Liss is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes the time you need at every appointment, listens to what you say, gives you different options for treatment. He is the first doctor to treat me for migraines and he has changed my life. I cannot imagine my quality of life if I had not found him.
in Columbus, GA |
I loved seeing Dr. Liss. I found him to be very helpful but his staff are idiots! They mishandled my appointments on two different occasions. And were not helpful at all in getting my botox for my migraines. So disappointed I'm unable to see Dr. Liss anymore because of a poor lazy staff!
in Opelika, AL |
He was fully present and listened. I felt he took time and was responsive.
Columbus, GA |
Intelligent, good listener, responsive. Professional, excellent staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Liss, MD?

Visit Dr. Liss