Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Huntington, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Lebowitz is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.

Jonathan L Lebowitz MD

29 Green St

Huntington, NY 11743

Learn about Dr. Lebowitz

Expect Extraordinary Patient Care, Service and Results.

Dr. Lebowitz's Experience

Dr. Lebowitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Lebowitz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Case Western Reserve University
  • UMDNJ University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Cleveland Clinic Fdn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Lebowitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lebowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lebowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lebowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lebowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lebowitz to family and friends
Dr. Lebowitz's Performance
in Hicksville,NY |
I had an amazing expecting with Dr Lebowitz! He is an extremely gifted surgeon with great bedside manner, follow up care and an excellent staff!!! My procedure was for male gynecomastia and I could not begin to tell you the difference within just 24 hours of surgery. I went from wearing XL shirts to conceal my chest to wearing size mediums in just one day. My wife is thoroughly pleased with what she sees and I feel like a complete different man. Don't wait or hesitate. Just do it! -Mark
Mark, Thank You for your Kind words, taking the time to write your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that your experience with me and my staff was Amazing and that you already see Pleasing Results.
New York, NY |
So I finished with my surgery yesterday and Lerner me tell you guys. Dr L is amazing. This guy is very professional easy going treats you like family. I wish anybody having this type of surgery would consider coming with him. His approach is unlike any other plastic surgeon. I consulted several md before deciding to come With dr L and I'm very satisfied. Didn't feel any pain during the procedure and it was over quickly I don't even think it took an hour. Pictures are up on his gram.
Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am glad you had an Amazing experience with me and my office.
Got a Rhinoplasty Done by Dr. Lebowitz one year ago. He did a wonderful job! The procedure is really easy and painless. He is a true professional at what he does. The recovery time is only one week. The bump was gone and I had a perfectly straight side profile. However, as time went on I realized I wanted a little more of a slope look to my nose. I explained my wants to Dr. L and without hesitation he booked me an appointment to go ahead and take off a little more. Highly Recommended!
Gia, Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am glad you are Happy with your Results.
in Bay Shore, NY |
Did a great job, Dr. Lebowitz plays a fine line with arrogance and confidence but I trusted him with my procedure based on his straightforward no bs approach. I've very happy with the results and I would recommend him to anyone looking to receive surgery for gynecomastia.
Jonathan, Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you are Very Happy with your results. I Truly Love what I do.
in Palm Desert, CA |
I flew out to New York from California after having a few FaceTime consultations with Dr. Lebowitz for Gynecomastia gland removal. I had very high expectations coming into it even though my case was very mild. I wanted it done right. I'm now coming into day 14 post surgery and all my swelling and the dissolvable stitches (no drains) are gone. I could not be happier with the results ALREADY. Amazing plastic surgeon. If your debating the plane flight, it's worth it. Thank you Dr. Lebowitz.
Cortland, Thank You for your Very Kind Words, Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that I Met your Expectations and that Already you are Happy with your Results.
in Monroe, NY |
son had gynecomastia and chose dr, lebowitz to perform the surgery. one week later the results are fantastic. would recommend any parent whose teenage son who has this condition to see dr. lebowitz .
Rich, I appreciate your Kind Words, Review and 5-Star Rating. Thank You. I am glad that you see Fantastic Results.
in Haupppauge,ny |
Had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Lebowitz. I had only a small bump on the top of my nose and felt like a full nose job would be too extreme. Dr. L is one of the only doctors in the U.S Who was able to get rid of my bump without the breaking and full extent of a rhinoplasty. Procedure took 2 hours in total ( from the time I got there) and a week later I was recovered with a no bump nose. No pain felt during procedure. Amazing work! I am so happy with the results. Very sweet staff.
Gia, Thank you for your 5-Star Rating, Review and Kind Words. I am glad that you had an Amazing experience and are Happy with your results.
in Medford, NY |
I went to Dr. Lebowitz for gynecomastia gland extraction and bi lateral laser smart lipo. 2 weeks later..... Amazing results. As I heal the results keep getting better. I decided to go with Dr. lebowitz for many reasons. His office clean neat and professional. Surgery done at office under local anesthesia . Dr lebowitz and his staff, very pleasant experience. highly recommend!
P. S. Thank you for your Review, 5-Star Rating and Kind Words. I am glad that you see Amazing Results.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD?

Visit Dr. Lebowitz