Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD

Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in plastic surgery.

29 Green St

Huntington, NY 11743

Learn about Dr. Lebowitz

See how frequently Dr. Lebowitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Skin Cancer

Dr. Lebowitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lebowitz "Expect Extraordinary Patient Care, Service and Results. "

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Lebowitz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Case Western Reserve University
  • UMDNJ University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Cleveland Clinic Fdn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Lebowitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lebowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lebowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lebowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lebowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lebowitz to family and friends

Dr. Lebowitz's Performance

I recently had gynecomastia surgery with Dr. Lebowitz. After a lot of research, I chose him as I liked that the surgery was performed under local anaesthetic, with no drains and no down time after. I appreciated being able to watch the videos on YouTube and liked his upfront, honest attitude. After...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dublin, Thank You for your Kind Words, Review and 5-Star Rating. I appreciate you Flying in from Ireland and Happy your Results are AMAZING!

I had an amazing expecting with Dr Lebowitz! He is an extremely gifted surgeon with great bedside manner, follow up care and an excellent staff!!! My procedure was for male gynecomastia and I could not begin to tell you the difference within just 24 hours of surgery. I went from wearing XL shirts...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Mark, Thank You for your Kind words, taking the time to write your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that your experience with me and my staff was Amazing and that you already see Pleasing Results.

So I finished with my surgery yesterday and Lerner me tell you guys. Dr L is amazing. This guy is very professional easy going treats you like family. I wish anybody having this type of surgery would consider coming with him. His approach is unlike any other plastic surgeon. I consulted several md...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am glad you had an Amazing experience with me and my office.

Got a Rhinoplasty Done by Dr. Lebowitz one year ago. He did a wonderful job! The procedure is really easy and painless. He is a true professional at what he does. The recovery time is only one week. The bump was gone and I had a perfectly straight side profile. However, as time went on I realized I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Gia, Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am glad you are Happy with your Results.

Did a great job, Dr. Lebowitz plays a fine line with arrogance and confidence but I trusted him with my procedure based on his straightforward no bs approach. I've very happy with the results and I would recommend him to anyone looking to receive surgery for gynecomastia.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Jonathan, Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you are Very Happy with your results. I Truly Love what I do.