Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Landsman

Podiatry Phoenix Orthopedic Consultants Division of Foot and Ankle George Gendy MD

19636 N 27th Ave Ste 401 Phoenix, AZ 85027

Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery.

Dr. Landsman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landsman

4.4

Dr. Landsman?
Dr. Landsman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD
After being in pain for over 20 years, VA doctors and Triwest providers told me I was beyond help. Dr. Landsman took one look at my X-ray and told me that he could fix my problem. For the first time since I was hit by a drunk driver in 1995, I feel NORMAL!! My surgery was done in December 2018, and my relief was nearly instantaneous! I no longer use a cane, and I can cook and clean, as well as drive, walk, and sit for more than 30 minutes at a time. Dr Landsman gave me my life back, and his assistant Leona was my champion through it all!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
I was referred to Dr Landsman by my neurologist because I was unable to walk. I am so appreciative that he handled my case as an emergency. I had my surgery scheduled as soon as it was possible and am so grateful because I am finally able to walk again. Dr Landsman checked on me all three days I was in the hospital. Thank you for being a great surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
Though the word is often over used, Dr. Landsman is truly my hero. I came to his office in extreme back pain, and he took immediate action to start the process to help me. After two rounds of cortisone shots didn’t help me, he decided to do surgery. He was very meticulous and thorough. The surgery was a huge success and I am now back working as a UPS driver. I can not thank him and his staff enough. They are all amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
Thank you Dr. Landsman! I really appreciate how you took care of me being so meticulous and precise. I also appreciate that you came to check on me every day while I was in the hospital. I will definately recommend you to anyone that needs an Orthopedic specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
Had surgery and a year later started having the same pain. I called to see if maybe something came loose with the hardware in my back...his medical assistant told me to go buy Salon Pas. Went to another dr and had to have another surgery ...fusion above the painful surgery I had with Dr L. New surgery was a breeze and only one night in the hospital. I think he has too many patients and that’s why I felt pawned off on the assistant. BTW, Salon Pas will not help you if your disc is gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
I can’t express the amount of gratitude I have for Dr. Landsman. He is patient, compassionate, professional, and all out amazing. I had been in pain over a year and after a careful examination and lots of questions he knew exactly what needed to be done to ease my pain. I’m so happy to be pain free and would recommend Dr. Landsman to anyone who suffers from L5 S1 herniated discs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
When I saw Dr Landsman he seemed rushed, like it was a nuisance to see me. He recommended me for an MRI about four months ago and I still have yet to be scheduled for the MRI. When I contacted the radiology department they use I was told the request was never received. I have tried calling at least twice in the past two months to check the status and have yet to receive a call back, even though I left two separate messages. I would not recommend this office to anyone trying to get help quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
I have been going to Dr Landsman for over 10 years. I just had back surgery and he was amazing. He explained everything about my surgery, was very thorough and listened to my concerns. During my stay in the hospital he came and was present to see I was healing. Dr. Landsman and his staff helped me even when the insurance almost didn’t allow me to have this much needed surgery. Dr Landsman’s assistant Leona is well educated understanding your adversity. They truly make a great team! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
I wanted to take the time to thank Dr Landsman and his assistant. I really appreciate all the time you have spent with.me. You have helped me regain my life. I am 3 months out from my surgery L4-L5 fusion and feeling wonderful. I am pain free and able to do all the things I did prior to my injury. I no longer require pain medication to make it through the day. I have recommend Dr Landsman to family and friends. Once again thank you for everything you've done to help me get my life back. Jackie A
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Jonathan Landsman to my family and friends who require the medical expertise of a spine specialist, orthopedic surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and truly cares about the well being of his patients,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Landsman?

Each patient's program is unique and deserves specialized attention. My main goal is to provide the patient with accurate information about their condition and or diagnosis. My understanding of the relationship between a physician and patient is that...

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

1990
1989
1984

Dr. Landsman accepts

Dr. Landsman accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Landsman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Landsman's conditions and procedures:

• Ankle Fracture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
  • Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Landsman treats patients.

80% Patient experience rating, 11% higher than the national average