Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD

Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Read his story

19636 N 27th Ave Ste 401

Phoenix, AZ 85027

Learn about Dr. Landsman

See how frequently Dr. Landsman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Neck Pain
Spondylolisthesis
Low Back Pain

Dr. Landsman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Landsman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Landsman "Trained in Cleveland, Ohio for Othopaedic residency at Case Western Reserve Medical School and Mount Sinai Medical Center. Completed Fellowship in Tampa, Florida for Spine surgery at Florida Orthopaedic Institute at Tampa General Hospital."

This content was provided by Dr. Landsman "Each patient's program is unique and deserves specialized attention. My main goal is to provide the patient with accurate information about their condition and or diagnosis. My understanding of the relationship between a physician and patient is that we work together to accomplish a desired goal. The art of knowing what type of conservative care that best fits a patient's non-operative program is just as important many times as deciding what the right type of surgery is for the patient."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Still's Disease
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

• Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
  • Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Microdiscectomy
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Case Western Reserve University
  • St Luke's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Florida Orthopaedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Landsman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Landsman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landsman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Landsman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landsman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Landsman's Performance
in Glendale, AZ |
I wanted to take the time to thank Dr Landsman and his assistant. I really appreciate all the time you have spent with.me. You have helped me regain my life. I am 3 months out from my surgery L4-L5 fusion and feeling wonderful. I am pain free and able to do all the things I did prior to my injury. I no longer require pain medication to make it through the day. I have recommend Dr Landsman to family and friends. Once again thank you for everything you've done to help me get my life back. Jackie A
in Surprise AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Jonathan Landsman to my family and friends who require the medical expertise of a spine specialist, orthopedic surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and truly cares about the well being of his patients,
in Glendale |
Dr. Landsman is personable, detailed, spends as much time as needed to explain decisions and process.
in Glendale |
Very personable, thorough, and takes the time to explain things.
in Surprise, AZ |
Fabulous. During consultation, WE decided on surgery, THEN he agreed, not vice versa. Calm, thoughtful, compassionate and obviously skilled. Tremendously impressed by his entire team. Many other physicians felt they could not help me; now I feel better than I have since original injury.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Landsman is my hero, he "fixed me" after years of pain. He discovered what was wrong with me and did the spinal fusion that changed my life. I adore him!
in Peoria, AZ |
This is a super busy practice but I love the staff and the docs here. I see two different docs for different reasons and love them both. Dr. Landsman is on point with this bedside manner and care plans for spinal patients. I've heard over and over through the years how orthopedic surgeons just want to cut you. I do not have that impression here at all. I think that would be the last resort recommended by this doctor. His MA is totally amazing, too! Love her.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Yes I would recommend Dr. Landsman to everyone.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I can't really say my experience with him i made an appointment with him a month-and-a-half ago in the morning of my appointment I got a phone call from his staff saying that my appointment was canceled because the doctor had to go into surgery. Called and spoke with the office manager because I'm a single mom and a server and when i take a day off work i loose a lot of money and he was not very friendly or understanding so i hung he then called my doctor's office would not see me
in Phoenix, AZ |
Superior physician. Very knowledgeable and skilled. Actually listens, communicates, and gets to know his patients. Always provides excellent treatment, surgery, etc. One of the best Orthopedic Spine Surgeons anywhere. I fly to AZ yearly to see him for spinal check. He has done a complex lumbar fusion and a cervical fusion on me.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr landsman was the best his bedside manor was reassuring and very personal I felt like i was in good hands he even took the time to talk with me about my little dog that i love so much I was concerned because I was not able to walk him like I used to Thanks to Dr landsman i will be able to walk with him again I can start living again I was at the point were it took all I had just to go to work.
in Phoenix, AZ |
The most considerate Dr. and staff(Leona) I have ever encountered. Dr Landsman has been supportive, professional, kind and humorous during and after major back surgery. He is the best. The type of Dr. one used to believe in. Leona, is always smiles, professional and also a caring supportive professional. TY for allowing me to live again, pain free.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD?
Are you Dr. Landsman?