Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Landon

South Shore Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

786 Montauk Hwy West Islip, NY 11795

Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in West Islip, NY and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Med Univ in 2007 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast surgical oncology, and more.

Dr. Landon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landon

Dr. Landon?
Dr. Landon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD
RecentMost Helpful
THE BEST! Professional, attentive, proactive and thorough. Dr. Landon’s calm bedside manner and proactive pain management made my procedures stress free. You will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
El es una excelente persona estoy muy orgullosa de ser su paciente es excelente doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is very professional, pain free and does amazing work. He is very gentle with his patients. I used him to repair a surgical scar "gone bad" I am sorry I did not use him at first. He was able to perform short of a "miracle" I have very little visual markings from his repair, which I might add was on my face. I promise you, you will be very impressed and pleased when you see Dr. Landon. Thank you Dr. Landon Patty Smyth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
This Doctor cares for you like your the most important person on earth ...The time he takes to do a complete and thorough treatment is uncharacteristic for doctors today ...Knowledgeable and compassionate ...Highly recommend Dr Landon ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
WOW!! I can't praise Dr. Landon enough that could even come close to His skill, professionalism, kindness, understanding, and wisdom. I have had the same procedure done by other plastic surgeons. Dr. Landon is in a category that belongs only to very few. He truly LOVES what he does and each procedure is like a work of precious art to him. The amount of time he took explaining , and educating me is unheard of. I strongly recommend him to anyone wanting superb results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
I met Dr. Landon shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer in January 2018. I immediately felt a sense of comfort. Dr. Landon explained the entire process to me and what was expected. He took his time and never rushed when I came to the office for appointments. He has shown excellent bedside manners, which is an experience I have never had with any other doctor. If I had family and friends that need any of his services, I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is one of the best surgeons!! I Personally had to undergo breast cancer surgery in 2018 and he is not only passionate about educating me but he spent hours making sure I felt comfortable about what was about to happen. His knowledge is extensive and he cares about his patients! I would highly recommend him for any surgery!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon handled my case with absolute professionalism, and made me feel extremely comfortable with the procedure being performed. I was very nervous going into my procedure and Dr. Landon explained to me every step in detail that was going to be performed assuring me I would be without pain, which deemed to be true. I would highly recommend him for any sort of procedure, or evaluation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
My best friend had a few surgeries by Dr. Landon and seeing his work first hand, I can say he is extremely meticulous. After my friend's recommendation and my first appointment with Dr. Landon, I immediately felt comfortable with him. He is extremely thorough, incredibly caring and I too now will recommend him to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Great doctor, great person, GREAT results! Dr. Landon did two major procedures for me over the past year... a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. I am so happy with my results!! I knew he was the guy that I was going to see for Botox when I was ready. I had this done a few weeks ago and again am simply thrilled with the results! If you are interested in having any type of cosmetic surgery... Dr. Landon is absolutely the BEST choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is outstanding. I feel lucky to have found him. He is caring, thoughtful, thorough, and extremely intelligent. He leaves no stone unturned. He will not leave the room until he knows YOU are comfortable and all of your questions have been answered. As far as incisions, Dr. Landon is a perfectionist. After having a double mastectomy, my scars can only be described as paper thin. Using the Biocorneum gel he recommended, they only get better each day. No doctor can compare!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
I was very pleased with my experience at South Shore Plastic Surgery. I was diagnosed with Nasal Cell Carcinoma a few months ago and I am glad to report that I am now cancer free. Dr. Landon and his staff treated me with compassion, professionalism and care. They made me feel at ease and reassured me that I was in safe hands. My entire experience from my first phone call to the moment I walked out the door was beyond positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Great experience, Dr. Landon, listened, explained and cares. Gifted Surgeon, The only one I would trust. Amazing scar revision on my face. Will make you feel like you are his only patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
What can I say but AMAZING. Knowledgable, professional and as talented as they come. Truely a skilled surgeon. I can barely see my scar and had little to no pain after my surgery. Truely cares about his patients. Loved the followup call after the surgery. THANK YOU! Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is a well rounded fully knowledgeable plastic surgeon. I had breast cancer which in itself is hard enough to deal with. Dr. Landon explains every step in detail. He is compassionate and patient. He wipes your tears and eases your fears. I could not be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr.landon is by far an amazing plastic surgeon, he removed a lipoma from my Forehead I had for over 10 years, the minute I met him I knew he would be the one, I went for many consultantions with other doctors and walked out every time! He explains everything hes patient, , he's gentle, and caring ! And a week after surgery my forehead looks awesome!!!!
Thank you so very much for the kind words! I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
When my son fell and suffered a laceration to his forehead Dr Landon was beyond helpful. He was extremely patient and thorough, even with a squirming toddler. He took the time to explain our options and why he recommended the treatment plan. Now several months later our son has virtually no scarring and we so thankful for Dr Landon's skill and kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
I felt confident right away with Dr. Landon. I was so impressed with how much time he spent to explain the reconstruction I needed after mohs surgery. He answered all of my questions and concerns with patience and compassion. I couldn’t be happier with the end result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Hands down best bed-side manner. Genuinely cares about you the patient. Is very thorough and caring. Will not leave your side until you completely understand what is being done to you before and after procedure. Will even draw you diagrams. Also, for my procedure (tummy tuck) he created a booklet of week by week procedures, care and what to expect. I am completely satisfied with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Landon to all that were looking for a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. From the first consultation my husband and I knew we were blessed with a doctor who cared about the patient on a whole. This had not been our first experience with a reconstructive surgeon and were overwhelmingly confident the journey ahead we were in good hands by the end of our consult. Always available to answer questions, impressive bedside manner, honest, caring and on point. Thank You
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Landon?

Caring for the patient as a whole and not just focusing on the "problem at hand" is our goal.  Realizing each individual's unique needs require unique solutions is at the very heart of our philosophy.  This strategy enables us to modify our treatments for each individual patient helping achieve superior results.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Breast Surgery
  • Breast Surgical Oncology

2016
Long Island Plastic Surgical Group / Nassau University Medical Center Plastic Surgery Residency
Burn and Critical Care At Nassau University Medical Center
2003

Memberships & Affiliations

• American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member

Dr. Landon accepts

Dr. Landon accepts the following insurance:

Care Credit

• Biopsy of Affected Tissue
  • Biopsy of Breast
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Debridement
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ductal Carcinoma in Situ
  • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Fat Reduction Procedure
  • Foreign Body Removal
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Fraxel Rejuvenation
  • Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
  • Male Breast Cancer
  • Migraine Headache Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Breast Cancer Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Rejuvenation
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Pre-Invasive Breast Cancer
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

South Shore Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Landon treats patients.