Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD
Born at Good Samaritan Hospital and raised in its shadow in Brightwaters, Long Island - I am the definition of a 'local'. Having grown up and spent my life in this area, and now practicing here, awards me a perspective on the unique issues facing our patients no one else can say they have. Obtaining all my medical training in New York is quite rare as well, where most must travel elsewhere. Being keenly aware of the unique needs of our patients enables me to focus my efforts on delivering the best healthcare available in our area.

Dr. Landon's Care Philosophy

Caring for the patient as a whole and not just focusing on the "problem at hand" is our goal. Realizing each individual's unique needs require unique solutions is at the very heart of our philosophy. This strategy enables us to modify our treatments for each individual patient helping achieve superior results.

Dr. Landon's Experience

See how Dr. Landon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Landon

Dr. Landon accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Landon is now accepting new patients
SOUTH SHORE PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY786 Montauk Hwy
West Islip, NY 11795
Evening
Saturday
(631) 669-3700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Landon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Landon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landon to family and friends
Dr. Landon's Performance
in Lindenhurst, Ny |
I was extremely impressed, and beyond satisfied with Dr. Landon. He was thorough and patient with our initial consultation, explaining the process of my plastic surgery, and the best and worst case scenarios. He was confident and attentive answering all my questions-even when I know I was sometimes repetitive. Clearly I was a nervous wreck knowing I was going to have mohs done on my nose for skin cancer. Three months later it looks like I never had plastic surgery! He's truly a gifted Dr.
West Islip, NY |
I had a skull mass removal and Dr. Landon did an amazing job. He walked me through exactly what was going to be done which included hand drawn pictures of what the procedure and end results would look like. He takes his time and talks to you in a way so that anyone would feel comfortable and reassured. I highly would recommend Dr. Landon and am very thankful for what he did for me.
in West Islip, NY |
I am the mother of 3 children who had 3 c-sections and my tummy was in need of a make over! I met with Dr. Landon in April 2017 for my initial consulation for an abdominoplasty and he spent over 2 hrs with me! Dr. Landon took the time to explain the procedure and I immediately felt comfortable with him. I knew that moving forward I was in good hands! Dr. Landon is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet! Thrilled with my results! Awesome staff!
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr. Landon is a great plastic surgeon! Him in conjunction with a general surgeon performed a diastasis recti repair, reconstruction of belly button, 2 hernia repairs (umbilical) and a plastic opening/closure to remove excess of skin. I'm so happy with the results. He's an amazing doctor and person. Always kind and patient. Took the time to explain everything I needed to know. Never lied or pushed any procedure. Always professional and was always a phone call away. He is very knowledgeable!
in Bay Shore NY |
Dr Landon hands down I would trust with my life. He is amazing and takes time to explain everything in terms you understand. His whole staff are great as well. I highly recommend him.
Long Island, NY |
I have seen multiple Plastic Surgeons for a breast augmentation.Dr. Landon took a full hour to review ALL options.He took the time to make certain that I understood everything so I could make an educated decision as to what was best for me!No other Plastic Surgeon spent anywhere near that much time going over the details with me.I couldn't be happier with him.He was with me before we went to the OR, & was the 1st person I saw after the surgery in the recovery room.I am so happy with the results.
in West Babylon, NY |
Dr.Landon will is on his way to be one of the greats.Can't say enough about him.Excellent
in Brightwaters, NY |
Dr. Jonathan Landon was so nice & thoroughly explained all options to remove the mole on my face. He spent ample time answering all of my questions. I did not feel rushed at all. The office staff was so pleasant & helpful as well. The process was extremely simple & I am thrilled with the results. The mole was in a very noticeable spot on my face; he removed it and provided post-operative care so that I have an INVISABLE scar. I highly recommend this plastic surgeon for all cosmetic procedures.
in Babylon, New York |
I am a clinical neuropsychologist located in Babylon, New York who has referred several patients to Dr. Landon both for consultation and for potential surgery. Dr. Landon has demonstrated himself to be a professional, compassionate, caring, and skilled plastic surgeon who spends extensive time with his patients to explain potential procedures. I recommend him highly.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Are you Dr. Landon?

Compare Dr. Landon

Dr. Landon says...

Born at Good Samaritan Hospital and raised in its shadow in Brightwaters, Long Island - I am the definition of a 'local'.  Having grown up and spent my life in this area, and now practicing here, awards me a perspective on the unique issues facing our patients no one else can say they have.  Obtaining all my medical training in New York is quite rare as well, where most must travel elsewhere.  Being keenly aware of the unique needs of our patients enables me to focus my efforts on delivering the best healthcare available in our area.

Dr. Landon's Care Philosophy

Caring for the patient as a whole and not just focusing on the "problem at hand" is our goal.  Realizing each individual's unique needs require unique solutions is at the very heart of our philosophy.  This strategy enables us to modify our treatments for each individual patient helping achieve superior results.

Dr. Landon says...

After completing a residency in General Surgery, and becoming a board certified General Surgeon, I completed the prestigious Plastic & Reconstructive Residency at the Long Island Plastic Surgical Group.  With 9 years of post-medical school intensive training behind me, I have gained significant experience in treating a vast number of disease processes.  Additionally, I have gained significant experience in Breast Reconstruction post Breast Cancer, Body Contouring post massive weight loss surgery as well as the latest advances in all variety of non-invasive, minimally-invasive and traditional Aesthetic, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgical Procedures.

Dr. Landon says...

Following a General Surgical Residency and becoming board certified in General Surgery, I refined my technique in the operating theater by completing the intensive and prestigious Plastic & Reconstructive Residency at the Long Island Plastic Surgical Group, one of the oldest, longest running Plastic Surgical Residencies in the United States.

My concentration was focused on Breast Reconstruction post Breast Cancer, Body Contouring post massive weight loss surgery as well as the latest advances in all variety of non-invasive, minimally-invasive and traditional Aesthetic, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgical Procedures.  Due to the intensive nature of the training I received, I was able to hone my skills performing numerous cosmetic procedures from Breast Augmentations, Breast Lifts, Tummy Tucks, and all variety of facial rejuvenation to include facelifts, rhinoplasties, blepharoplasties, as well as non-invasive injectables including Botox, facial fillers and lasers.

Dr. Landon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Landon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Landon's Board Certifications

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ductal Carcinoma in Situ
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
  • Male Breast Cancer
  • Malignant Breast Tumor
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pre-Invasive Breast Cancer

Brookdale Hospital Medical Center General Surgical Residency

Completed in 2007

Brookdale Hospital Medical Center General Surgical Residency

Completed in 2013

Long Island Plastic Surgical Group / Nassau University Medical Center Plastic Surgery Residency

Completed in 2016

• Facial Rejuvenation
  • Liposuction
  • Migraine Headache Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair