Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD
Visit me on Social Media - Instagram - "@SouthShorePlasticSurgery" & Facebook - "South Shore Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery"... Born at Good Samaritan Hospital and raised in its shadow in Brightwaters, Long Island - I am the definition of a 'local'. Having grown up and spent my life in this area, and now practicing here, awards me a perspective on the unique issues facing our patients no one else can say they have. Obtaining all my medical training in New York is quite rare as well, where most must travel elsewhere. Being keenly aware of the unique needs of our patients enables me to focus my efforts on delivering the best healthcare available in our area.

786 Montauk Hwy

West Islip, NY 11795

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Landon

Caring for the patient as a whole and not just focusing on the "problem at hand" is our goal.  Realizing each individual's unique needs require unique solutions is at the very heart of our philosophy.  This strategy enables us to modify our treatments for each individual patient helping achieve superior results.

Dr. Landon's Experience

Dr. Landon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ductal Carcinoma in Situ
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
  • Male Breast Cancer
  • Malignant Breast Tumor
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pre-Invasive Breast Cancer

• Facial Rejuvenation
  • Liposuction
  • Migraine Headache Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute Of Technology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • SUNY Upstate Med Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Brookdale Hospital Medical Center General Surgical Residency
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Brookdale Hospital Medical Center General Surgical Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Long Island Plastic Surgical Group / Nassau University Medical Center Plastic Surgery Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Plastic Surgery Research Fellowship At Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Burn and Critical Care At Nassau University Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2016
  • Plastic Surgery Research Fellowship At Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Landon has no media or publications listed.

• American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member

Dr. Landon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landon to family and friends
Dr. Landon Says:

I would like to thank all those who have taken a moment out of their busy lives to leave a review for me, enabling other patients to learn from your experience with South Shore Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and me, Jonathan Landon, MD.  Your time and effort will help others make an informed decision as to what Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon and...

Dr. Landon's Performance
Yorktown, VA |
Dr Landon's skill, expertise and compassion are evident in every visit with him. I recently saw Dr Landon for lip fillers and expressed my concern, as my previous experience with elsewhere had been painful and less than what I had envisioned, lumpy and un-natural. Dr Landon took the time to discuss his product recommendation, and why it was superior to what I had received before, and checked with me through the procedure to ensure I was happy with the results. There is no rush, and no pressure.
in West Point, NY |
I’m a 28-year-old male that had a mass on the back of my head removed. Dr. Landon expertise and care led to minimal scaring. Dr. Landon will go above and beyond for his patient's. I would recommend him to friends and family.
in Sayville, NY |
I am a 35 y/0 m, mass on forehead for over 4 yrs. Afraid to remove b/c I am bald & didn't want a scar. Convinced myself to see a Plastic Surgeon and found Dr. Landon based on spectacular reviews. His Instagram also has great before & after photos. He spent an hour explaining everything to me & answering q's. The results are INCREDIBLE!! He saw me multiple times after surgery, not dumping me on nurses like so many other doctors do nowadays. Post op, I did exactly what he said. Scar vanished!
in Brightwaters, NY |
I am 32 y/o, w/ 2 kids & it was time to do something for myself! I was nervous to try Botox/fillers. Dr. Landon explained everything & spent an entire hour doing a Facial Analysis. The other 2 docs I previously visited (I don't think they were even Plastic Surgeons like Dr. Landon), spent like 5 mins w me, then just wanted to inject Botox in my face. That was not for me. So glad I found Dr. Landon. What a huge dif seeing a Plastic Surgeon! I have a natural, refreshed look. So many compliments!
in Dix Hills, NY |
I saw Dr. Landon based solely on his reviews, which were ALL spectacular. I had a lip aug done at a local spa which was TERRIBLE - results were lumpy, distorted and destroyed my lips! I was so embarrassed to learn the injector wasn't a Plastic Surgeon, I got ripped off! I went to Dr. Landon to repair my lips. He spent so much time examining my lips and entire face, reviewed everything and all options. He performed the injections very precisely! My lips look incredible now! GO SEE DR. LANDON!
Deer Park, NY |
Dr. Landon was attentive and caring. I my breast reconstruction done by him and 6 months later I am really pleased with how everything turned out. I looked at a few different surgeons but I'm glad I picked Dr. Landon because he spent a lot of time with me and he worked together with my general surgeon which others refused. I'd recommend him to anyone
in lindenhurst, ny |
I chose Dr. Landon for a medically required blepharoplasty based on previous positive experiences with him. Dr. L has the extraordinary ability to explain every aspect of a procedure, including preparation, expected (and not-to-be expected) results, possible risks and complications, aftercare, etc. He is obviously skilled, generous with his time, and passionate about his patients.
in lindenhurst, ny |
Dr. Landon performed my skin removal surgery on 11/01/16. From my initial consultation, I knew he was the surgeon I wanted for my surgery. He spent as much time with me as I needed for me to completely understand what to expect. He answered all my questions. His expertise as a surgeon is evident in the results I obtained. He is a caring, dedicated and highly skilled surgeon.
in West Sayville, NY |
I'm a 28 year old female who was seeking a breast enhancement after many years of feeling self conscious about my small breasts. Dr. Landon immediately made me feel comfortable at home when I came in for my consultation. These types of things can be really sensitive and I was nervous going in, but Dr. Landon was friendly and put my mind at ease. He took extra time out often, which I feel is rare, and not only that, but provided me with results I'm very very happy with. I'd recommend him
in Lindenhurst, Ny |
I was extremely impressed, and beyond satisfied with Dr. Landon. He was thorough and patient with our initial consultation, explaining the process of my plastic surgery, and the best and worst case scenarios. He was confident and attentive answering all my questions-even when I know I was sometimes repetitive. Clearly I was a nervous wreck knowing I was going to have mohs done on my nose for skin cancer. Three months later it looks like I never had plastic surgery! He's truly a gifted Dr.
West Islip, NY |
I had a skull mass removal and Dr. Landon did an amazing job. He walked me through exactly what was going to be done which included hand drawn pictures of what the procedure and end results would look like. He takes his time and talks to you in a way so that anyone would feel comfortable and reassured. I highly would recommend Dr. Landon and am very thankful for what he did for me.
in West Islip, NY |
I am the mother of 3 children who had 3 c-sections and my tummy was in need of a make over! I met with Dr. Landon in April 2017 for my initial consulation for an abdominoplasty and he spent over 2 hrs with me! Dr. Landon took the time to explain the procedure and I immediately felt comfortable with him. I knew that moving forward I was in good hands! Dr. Landon is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet! Thrilled with my results! Awesome staff!
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr. Landon is a great plastic surgeon! Him in conjunction with a general surgeon performed a diastasis recti repair, reconstruction of belly button, 2 hernia repairs (umbilical) and a plastic opening/closure to remove excess of skin. I'm so happy with the results. He's an amazing doctor and person. Always kind and patient. Took the time to explain everything I needed to know. Never lied or pushed any procedure. Always professional and was always a phone call away. He is very knowledgeable!
in Bay Shore NY |
Dr Landon hands down I would trust with my life. He is amazing and takes time to explain everything in terms you understand. His whole staff are great as well. I highly recommend him.
Long Island, NY |
I have seen multiple Plastic Surgeons for a breast augmentation.Dr. Landon took a full hour to review ALL options.He took the time to make certain that I understood everything so I could make an educated decision as to what was best for me!No other Plastic Surgeon spent anywhere near that much time going over the details with me.I couldn't be happier with him.He was with me before we went to the OR, & was the 1st person I saw after the surgery in the recovery room.I am so happy with the results.
in West Babylon, NY |
Dr.Landon will is on his way to be one of the greats.Can't say enough about him.Excellent
in Brightwaters, NY |
Dr. Jonathan Landon was so nice & thoroughly explained all options to remove the mole on my face. He spent ample time answering all of my questions. I did not feel rushed at all. The office staff was so pleasant & helpful as well. The process was extremely simple & I am thrilled with the results. The mole was in a very noticeable spot on my face; he removed it and provided post-operative care so that I have an INVISABLE scar. I highly recommend this plastic surgeon for all cosmetic procedures.
in Babylon, New York |
I am a clinical neuropsychologist located in Babylon, New York who has referred several patients to Dr. Landon both for consultation and for potential surgery. Dr. Landon has demonstrated himself to be a professional, compassionate, caring, and skilled plastic surgeon who spends extensive time with his patients to explain potential procedures. I recommend him highly.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Are you Dr. Landon?