Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 41

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in West Islip, NY and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV in 2007. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD

786 Montauk Hwy West Islip, NY 11795
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Dr. Landon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landon

Dr. Landon is amazing. He is professional and his expertise shows in his work. He paid attention to me and answered all my questions in a way I could easily understand. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an excellent plastic surgeon.
Gifted Plastic Surgeon – Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr Landon is a magnificent medical professional. I could not be more thankful for his quality of care and exemplary pride he shows in his work. After having a bad facial trauma I could not be happier with how my face looks and it is all because of Dr Landon. My scarring is practically gone and it is not even fully recovered. If you want a doctor who is willing to go the extra mile and put in the extra time for his patients to get the best possible patient outcomes Dr Landon is your man.
Jack B – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is AMAZING! He is kind, patient and thorough. He takes his time to make you comfortable and answer any and every question you have! I went in very self conscious of a mole I had on my nose. It would frequently change color and sometimes bleed. I waited so long to do something about it because I am terrified of needles and have a very low pain tolerance. Dr. Landon waited to start until I was calm and talked me through every step of the procedure. I am a year out from having my mole removed and you cannot even notice a scar. I get facials often and the aesthetician couldn't find a scar looking at my face under a light.
Alyssa – Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon was gentle, caring and took his time with every detail of my surgery. I have never been so comfortable. He treated me like a person, not an account number. In today’s medical world, you hardly find that. He is my hidden gem.
Annemarie Dawson – Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon removed a few pre-cancerous skin spots. I have no scars and you wouldn't even know they were removed. He is so friendly and I felt so comfortable coming to see him. I recommend him to everyone I know. He is the best!!
Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Double mastectomy with reconstruction I have had an experience at South Shore Plastic Surgery. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2019, and needed a mastectomy. I opted for a double mastectomy with reconstruction. I was discharged the same day of surgery and never experienced any pain. My experience was better then expected. Dr Landon is the most compassionate, knowledgeable and caring doctor. He has always reassured me he was only a phone call away. I was never rushed and everything was explained to me. There were no surprises along the way. Doctor Landon was the only person I saw thru my journey.
Roseanne – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
I was schedule for a Hysterectomy by my OBGYN, a week before my surgery I thought I should of gotten a consult for a tummy tuck at the same time since I was going under the knife....with 1 week I thought there is no way a doctor would take on my case with such short time...but decided to call anyway...after all what’s the worse -they say “NO”...well I called Dr Jonathan Landon’s office and had the pleasure of talking to Anita his nurse, I explained everything to her and she spoke with him personally.....I was shocked when I got a call back from Anita to come in the next evening for a consult. (The doctor stayed after hours to meet with me) OMG!!!! …........I met Dr Landon which by the way turned out to be a 2 hour consult. Amazingly he took my case...Dr Landon got in touch with my OBGYN to discuss my case and finalized arrangements....I could not believe this was happening. A lot of details in between the days but surgery day was here and both Doctors were great.... Dr Landon was s
Amazing doctor – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Best professional experience ever. Explains every detail, listens to his patients with a non rush attitude. . His staff is very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend.
Charlie, NY – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
THE BEST! Professional, attentive, proactive and thorough. Dr. Landon’s calm bedside manner and proactive pain management made my procedures stress free. You will not be disappointed.
Margaret Reilly in Bohemia , NY – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
El es una excelente persona estoy muy orgullosa de ser su paciente es excelente doctor
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is very professional, pain free and does amazing work. He is very gentle with his patients. I used him to repair a surgical scar "gone bad" I am sorry I did not use him at first. He was able to perform short of a "miracle" I have very little visual markings from his repair, which I might add was on my face. I promise you, you will be very impressed and pleased when you see Dr. Landon. Thank you Dr. Landon Patty Smyth
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
This Doctor cares for you like your the most important person on earth ...The time he takes to do a complete and thorough treatment is uncharacteristic for doctors today ...Knowledgeable and compassionate ...Highly recommend Dr Landon ...
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
WOW!! I can't praise Dr. Landon enough that could even come close to His skill, professionalism, kindness, understanding, and wisdom. I have had the same procedure done by other plastic surgeons. Dr. Landon is in a category that belongs only to very few. He truly LOVES what he does and each procedure is like a work of precious art to him. The amount of time he took explaining , and educating me is unheard of. I strongly recommend him to anyone wanting superb results!
Brenda in NY – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
I met Dr. Landon shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer in January 2018. I immediately felt a sense of comfort. Dr. Landon explained the entire process to me and what was expected. He took his time and never rushed when I came to the office for appointments. He has shown excellent bedside manners, which is an experience I have never had with any other doctor. If I had family and friends that need any of his services, I would definitely recommend him.
  • Long wait times
bshepard in CENTRAL ISLIP, NY – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is one of the best surgeons!! I Personally had to undergo breast cancer surgery in 2018 and he is not only passionate about educating me but he spent hours making sure I felt comfortable about what was about to happen. His knowledge is extensive and he cares about his patients! I would highly recommend him for any surgery!!
Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon handled my case with absolute professionalism, and made me feel extremely comfortable with the procedure being performed. I was very nervous going into my procedure and Dr. Landon explained to me every step in detail that was going to be performed assuring me I would be without pain, which deemed to be true. I would highly recommend him for any sort of procedure, or evaluation.
Anthony in West Islip – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
My best friend had a few surgeries by Dr. Landon and seeing his work first hand, I can say he is extremely meticulous. After my friend's recommendation and my first appointment with Dr. Landon, I immediately felt comfortable with him. He is extremely thorough, incredibly caring and I too now will recommend him to everyone I know.
NC in Babylon, NY – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Great doctor, great person, GREAT results! Dr. Landon did two major procedures for me over the past year... a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. I am so happy with my results!! I knew he was the guy that I was going to see for Botox when I was ready. I had this done a few weeks ago and again am simply thrilled with the results! If you are interested in having any type of cosmetic surgery... Dr. Landon is absolutely the BEST choice!
Jessica in West Islip, NY – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
Dr. Landon is outstanding. I feel lucky to have found him. He is caring, thoughtful, thorough, and extremely intelligent. He leaves no stone unturned. He will not leave the room until he knows YOU are comfortable and all of your questions have been answered. As far as incisions, Dr. Landon is a perfectionist. After having a double mastectomy, my scars can only be described as paper thin. Using the Biocorneum gel he recommended, they only get better each day. No doctor can compare!
Alana Buffa – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?
I was very pleased with my experience at South Shore Plastic Surgery. I was diagnosed with Nasal Cell Carcinoma a few months ago and I am glad to report that I am now cancer free. Dr. Landon and his staff treated me with compassion, professionalism and care. They made me feel at ease and reassured me that I was in safe hands. My entire experience from my first phone call to the moment I walked out the door was beyond positive.
Enrique Gonzalez in Brentwood – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Landon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Landon?