Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD

Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

The mission of Carolina Facial Plastics is to provide the ultimate in holistic and comprehensive treatments for all aesthetic and reconstructive conditions of the face, eyes, and neck. We use the latest techniques from Beverly Hills including the needleless filler injection technique to provide the best results while minimizing downtime. We will work in partnership with our patients to achieve realistic and natural results in a safe and conservative manner.

Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, founder and director of Carolina Facial Plastics, is one of the country's leading experts in plastic and reconstructive facial surgery. After training in the most competitive facial plastic surgery market in the world and sharing his southern charm with the faces of Hollywood, Dr. Kulbersh has returned to his home in the Carolinas, bringing with him newly acquired skills and techniques. His practice, Carolina Facial Plastics, is located in Charlotte, NC. Board-certified in head and neck surgery, and fellowship-trained in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Kulbersh is solely focused on the treatment of the face and neck. Dr. Kulbersh received his training under two of the most prominent facial plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills: Dr. Paul Nassif, as seen on Botched, Dr. 90210, and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, who is also internationally known and recognized. Dr. Kulbersh prides himself on his multidisciplinary training, as he received additional training with the best dermatologists, reconstructive surgeons, plastic surgeons, and eye surgeons in Beverly Hills. After graduating from the Medical University of South Carolina, Dr. Kulbersh completed a five-year residency program in Head and Neck Surgery. He then completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship in Beverly Hills, CA, which was sponsored by the University of Southern California. After his facial plastic surgery fellowship, he completed a fellowship specializing in Oculoplastics (eye surgery) under the direction of Dr. Guy Massry. Dr. Kulbersh has published numerous articles and book chapters in medical textbooks, including Master Techniques in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation. Dr. Kulbersh specializes in obtaining natural-looking results for aging faces and rhinoplasty. He specializes in procedures such as rhinoplasty, face lift, eye surgery, and facial injectables (Botox and Fillers). As an expert in the function of the facial nerves, Dr. Kulbersh has a special interest in patients with facial paralysis or facial synkinesis.Dr. Kulbersh is dedicated to helping those who are less fortunate. He offers consultations and waives his surgeon's fee for victims of abuse or violence.

Dr. Kulbersh's Experience

See how Dr. Kulbersh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kulbersh

Dr. Kulbersh accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kulbersh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kulbersh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulbersh to family and friends
Dr. Kulbersh's Performance
in Mauldin, SC |
Dr. Kulbersh unnecessarily made me go through a ton of pain. I went in for lip injections, which I've had done many times before. Dr. Kulbersh then informed me that he doesn't believe in topical anesthetic or dental blocks, both necessary to perform a comfortable lip augmentation. I went ahead with the procedure because he reassured me it wouldn't hurt much. I then went through the most painful experience of my life, crying throughout the procedure. It concerns me that he recommends this to his
Greenville, NC |
Medical Aesthetician Terri was AWESOME! I rarely write reviews, but sometimes it needs to be done! It is refreshing to find someone who does their job with excellence, who gives maximum effort, who loves what they do rather than just working for a paycheck. Terri not only cares about my skin, but for me as a person. Every question was answered thoroughly & in a way that I could understand! She took into account time constraints & also my budget. I went away greatly encouraged t
in Charlotte, NC |
I had the best experience with Dr. Kulbersh! He is a patient and attentive listener and it shows in his work. He took the time to work with me to decide what was best for my face and lifestyle. I will be back!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr Kulbersh gets 6 stars! A highly skilled, gifted surgeon, he is in the top 2% in his field. I have had procedures done by leading "celebrity" plastic surgeons in NY and LA and the results from Dr Kulbersh are equivalent or superior. The only thing missing is the higher price tag. I highly recommend Dr Kulbersh and won't be seeing g anyone else in the future.
Grahm, NC |
I chose Dr. Kulbersh after a great deal of research and consultations for a lower blepharoplasty. I met with doctors in the Raleigh/Durham area and then selected Dr Kulberish in Charlotte which is over 2 hrs away. He was very clear in explaining what would change and what would not change. This showed me he cared to set a realistic expectation. I could not provide a higher recommendation for Dr. Kulbersh and his team.
Waxhaw, NC |
Highly educated, set up absolutely clear expections for results and then exceeded them!
Charlotte, NC |
My first appointment with Dr Kulbersh was 6 months before my wedding. I wanted to take some of the stress out of my face with Dysport and fill in some areas that just didn't look the "same" anymore. After carefully examining my face and explaining what would look best based on my facial structure, I decided to do Dysport for my forehead and crows feet, and Sculptra to fill out some hollowness. I am ecstatic with the results! I look like a younger better version of myself!
Charlotte, NC |
I sought out Dr.Kulbersh over a year ago for cosmetic rhinoplasty. For years I had felt uncomfortable in my own skin and was looking to keep my authentic look with a more feminine approach. After doing extensive research in the Charlotte area for plastic surgeons, I felt the most comfortable and confident with him. From start to finish with pre and post follow-ups he was professional, knowledgable, and a compassionate person. I'm beyond happy with my results. I can't thank you enough!
in Charlotte, NC |
I highly recommend Dr. Kulbersh because after having consults with some other area doctors I found him to be the only Doctor in Charlotte that took the time to understand my concerns, offer multiple solutions and provide a positive experience. Both Dr. Kulbersh and the members of his staff are very friendly, courteous and attentive to the needs of their patients.
Charlotte, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kulbersh to family and friends. He was very attentive, professional, and never rushed me through an appointment. Whenever I had medical questions about my procedure, it was always Dr. Kulbersh who would phone me, or meet with me, instead of others in his office. He gave my husband and I his personal cell phone number to get in touch with him after surgery, and he proactively called and checked-up on me often. And, most importantly, I LOVE my results!
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Are you Dr. Kulbersh?

Compare Dr. Kulbersh

Dr. Kulbersh says...

Dr. Kulbersh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kulbersh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Kulbersh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kulbersh's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Bags Under Eyes
      • Dentofacial Anomalies
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
      • Keloid Scar
      • Skin Aging
      • Skin Laxity
      • Wrinkles

Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
        Medical University Of South Carolina, Department Of Otolaryngology/Head
        Medical University Of South Carolina, Department Of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
        Spalding Dr. Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology

Completed in 2011

The Center For Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery

Completed in 2011

Dr. Kulbersh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulbersh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
      • Dermabrasion
      • Dermal Filler
      • Dysport Injection
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Ear Surgery
      • Fat Grafting to the Face
      • Full Face Lift
      • Lip Augmentation
      • Mole Removal
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Neck Lift
      • Neck Liposuction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Plastic Surgery, Facial