Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Kulbersh

Carolina Facial Plastics, Charlotte, NC

6817 FAIRVIEW RD Charlotte, NC 28210

Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Charlotte, NC. He is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kulbersh to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

See similar Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in Charlotte

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Kulbersh accepts

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Full Face Lift
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty

Dr. Kulbersh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kulbersh

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Kulbersh?
  • Office environment (79)
  • Staff friendliness (79)
  • Appointment scheduling (77)
  • Long wait times (64)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
I’m so happy I found Carolina Facial Plastics and Dr Kulbersh! I had rhinoplasty three years ago and I felt like the surgeon just made a complete mess of my nose. I was terrified at the thought of another surgery, but after my consultation with Dr Kulbersh I felt ready and excited for a revision. My entire experience has been absolutely amazing! I’m two weeks post op and I know I will continue to see progress for at least a year, but I’m already thrilled with my results!! Dr Kulbersh made sure I was happy with the plans for my new nose and thoroughly explained what to expect. We’re lucky to have him in Charlotte! I also see the PA - Heather - for fillers. She’s does amazing work! I’m a Carolina Facial Plastics fan for life!
Rebekah A – Aug 14, 2020
Hi, thank you for leaving such a wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Dr. Kulbersh is a truly an excellent surgeon. He has a wonderful gentle bedside manner. Very well-trained, compassionate, and listens to you as a patient. I never feel rushed and think his boutique-style office and surgery center are inviting and give an upscale feel. His staff is very professional, attentive, and accommodating. I chose to go with Dr. Kulbersh because he is double board-certified in both plastics AND otolaryngology, which not every plastic surgeon is!! This is important in trusting anyone to perform any kind of procedure on your face. His specializes in just the face, and I think this separates him from other plastic surgeons in the area—rather than being a generalist for other types of body plastic procedures. Overall I’m so happy I chose to go with Dr. Kulbersh for a rhinoplasty! My outcome looks so natural. I would strongly encourage anyone in Charlotte and beyond to visit him at his office for a consultation if they are contemplating a facial surgical procedure.
Aug 08, 2020
Hi, we appreciate your kind words and we're...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
there are the endless thank you to give NP Courtney and her amazing lip filler result, omg i love my lips and it really made my world ! big thank you
Aug 01, 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Courtney made my nose look 110% better in just a 45 minute visit. Im beyond happy with the way my nose looks and id reccomend ANYONE who wants a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty to go see courtney whitley at Dr Kulbersh office. Ill be going back to her again and again
Rocky – Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
It has been almost 3 weeks since I had my facial procedures done with Dr. Kulbersh and I couldn’t be happier. I had buccal fat removal, chin liposuction, lip lift, and fat grafting done. I was extremely swollen the first few days, to the point where I was really starting to worry. But after having contacted Dr. Kulbersh he eased my mind and let me know it was completely normal. He never made me feel silly like I was overreacting which I was very appreciative of. I had researched for several months before I chose a doctor for my procedures and I couldn’t be happier or more impressed with my decision. Dr. Kulbersh and his staff are amazing and I will now only go to them for my facial needs!!
AMAZING EXPERIENCE! – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Dr. Kulbersh is an amazing facial plastic surgeon! He is extremely knowledgeable, very highly skilled, compassionate, and is most definitely an artist of aesthetics! I had the privilege of having Dr. Kulbersh perform a Rhinoplasty, Revision Facelift, Earlobe Repair, Revision Chin Implant and Buccal Fat Excision on me after having had previous surgery performed by a different surgeon which was disappointing. As soon as I saw the outstanding work Dr. Kulbersh did on my face I was thrilled! He not only gave me the results for which I had hoped, but even exceeded my expectations! He is a true master of facial plastic surgery! Additionally, having an Otolaryngology background makes Dr. Kulbersh an even greater treasure, especially if one is considering a Rhinoplasty! I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Kulbersh and his entire wonderful staff! My entire experience with Carolina Facial Plastics has been nothing but exceptional! Thank you Dr. Kulbersh and staff!
Amy Nelson – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Dr. Kulbersh was my first consultation scheduled after carefully researching rhinoplasty surgeons in the Charlotte region. I ended up cancelling my other scheduled consults after meeting with him because I felt so certain he was the right one for the job, and I'm so pleased I did. I'm two and a half weeks post-op from my rhinoplasty - swelling will continue to go down for many months, but even if my nose were to look as it does right now for the rest of my life, I'd be a very happy customer. My "after" nose looked just like the rendering he did with my "before" photo so he really achieved the goal results. I've been complimented by friends and coworkers how natural my new nose looks despite a pretty major change in shape. Dr. Kulbersh takes obvious pride in his work; we could see how pleased he was with my results, too! When I eventually decide to go the injectables route, I plan to come to him and his team as well. I'm so, so happy with this decision and recommend him highly.
Kasey – Mar 11, 2020
Kasey, thank you for sharing your valuable...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD performed a keloid removal from my neck. It was more for cosmetic and appearance. He did an amazing job!!! I would highly recommend anyone looking to have this procedure done, go to Dr. Kulbersh. He is very knowledgeable on the process and detailed. I cannot say how satisfied I am with his work and professionalism.
James Rose – Feb 12, 2020
Hi James, thanks for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Wanted to write a longer review here but there's a character limit. This review is not about surgical skill. It's about character. Long story short is Dr Kulbersh ghosted/ignored me after saying over Skype that he would do my procedure. I had a history of prior infection + implant removal with a different surgeon, so was seeking new implants. I understand my surgery wouldn't be the easiest case, and by all means he was never under any obligation to do surgery on me. But rather than just telling me directly/upfront that he didn't feel comfortable taking on my case, he happily agreed to it. Then after I made preparations, he and his clinic just ghosted my communications. Completely wild. And we're not talking about rambling, needy emails. We're talking about very brief follow-ups about wanting to move forward with things. Bottom line is: he will not tell you his thoughts directly and will hide his doubts/concerns from you. He will also ghost you and ignore your communications.
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Dr. Kulbersh did an excellent job on my rhinoplasty. He created a beautiful nose that was a better fit for my petite face while maintaining the authenticity of my original nose. His staff is always polite, welcoming, and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Kulbersh due to his double board certification, his extreme attention to detail, and dedication to his work.
Nov 17, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Courtney the NP was absolutely phenomenal. Took her time, didn’t push products or services, just wanted to help me be the best version of me that I envisioned. So happy I drove three hours to get to this practice and would do it again in a heartbeat. Trust the reviews!
Julie – Oct 23, 2019
Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
I couldn’t be happier with my eye lift! I communicated with Dr. Kulbersh that I wanted him to be on the conservative side with my eye lift, because I had seen some work from other docs and thought they looked a little too “pulled tight.” Dr. Kulbersh gave me exactly what I wanted, and I look so young! I no longer have to worry about going to Harris Teeter on Thursday’s and having the cashier ask me if I want my senior discount!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
I chose Dr Kulbersh for a rather complicated septoplasty and rhinoplasty. Dr. Kulbersh and his staff were very thorough in answering my questions prior to surgery and I could not be happier with the results. He and his staff are extremely professional and compassionate. I believe we are very fortunate to have such a brilliant and talented surgeon here in Charlotte and I highly recommend Carolina Facial Plastics.
Jill Tweedy – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
I did a lot of research like everyone else and consulted with a few highly rated doctors in the Charlotte area before deciding to go with Dr Kulbersh. He is kind, compassionate, respectful and a good listener. Everyone in his office is super friendly, supportive and professional. But it’s only after the procedure that I know I’ve made the right decision! Dr Kulbersh is amazing! He is truly talented and gifted in his field and yet so unassuming! He sincerely is the best, in my opinion.
Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Dr. Kulbersh is an amazing and talented surgeon. He worked with me to understand what my concerns are and helped me feel comfortable with the procedure I selected. The results are better than I expected. I had a lower face lift and chemical peel and my face and neck look amazing now-10 years younger! The best part of it is that it looks natural and doesn’t look like I had work done (my own little secret!). I highly recommend Dr K-he’s a life changer!
S.R. in Charlotte – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
I had such a fantastic experience with Carolina Facial Plastics. I saw Courtney, the nurse practioner, for Dysport and fillers. She was so practical and thoughtful, making sure to create a natural look for me and also being aware that this was my first time. My results were amazing - I didn't even bruise or swell! She has a great touch. And, a week later, a friend complimented me saying how great my skin looked (she didn't know I had anything done). I am thrilled.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
He and his staff are excellent!!!!
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
After doing a lot of research and consulting several surgeons, l chose Dr. Kulbersh and more happy with my results l can’t be. I had a rhinoplasty last February 25th, 2019 and l am so satisfied with the results. I love my nose and according to Dr. Kulbersh, it will get better in several months when the internal swollen decreases. The city of Charlotte has a skilled, compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. His staff is also amazing. They all made me feel cared and ready to help me.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
I recently had a scar revision with Dr.K & I cannot tell you how pleased I am. Completely pain free and recovery was a breeze. What was most surprising was how many follow up visits were included, makes you truly believe he cares. I can’t thank him enough for giving me back my confidence!
Dana in Charlotte , NC – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?
Dr. Kulbersh did an amazing job with my procedure. During the entire consultation process, he was super helpful and answered all of my questions. He had exceptional bedside manner. I was a nervous wreck right before the procedure, but he was very comforting and supportive. The results are also exactly what I wanted, which obviously couldn't be guaranteed because everyone heals differently, so the fact that he was still able to achieve my vision is incredible. I highly recommend working with him!
Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Kulbersh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kulbersh?

The mission of Carolina Facial Plastics is to provide the ultimate in holistic and comprehensive treatments for all aesthetic and reconstructive conditions of the face, eyes, and neck. We use the latest techniques from Beverly Hills including the nee...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Medical University Of South Carolina, Department Of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
Medical University Of South Carolina, Department Of Otolaryngology/Head