Dr. Jonathan Krystal, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Jonathan Krystal, MD
Jonathan D. Krystal, M.D., is a fellowship trained spine specialist who has conducted extensive research on the treatment of patients with spine diseases, advances in cervical spine deformity, anterior exposure to the lumbar spine, and lumbar fusion.

Dr. Krystal's Experience

See how Dr. Krystal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krystal

Dr. Krystal's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Levittown, NY |
    Stay away, very impolite . I called to see hem to schedule a surgery because we had a third opinion already, then he look at me and first say that he is leaving the and can't schedule surgery,he knew that and accepted to see me to take my money, I felt him untrustworthy. Should tell the staff to not make appt to schedule related to surgery. We are very, very , very disappointed
    We appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We have shared your concerns with Dr. Krystal. Should you wish to further discuss your care at Orlin & Cohen, please reach out to Ashley, our Patient Relations Manager, at 516-536- 2800.
    Immediately after introducing himself, the doctor apologized for the delay-refreshing! He took his time examining me & then, explained why he thought no, further "aggressive tactics" (i.e. scan, MRI, therapy, )were called for at this time. Told me if pain did not go away within 3 weeks- or got worse, not to hesitate to call but the x-rays & his exam didn't reveal anything more than a severe bruise. Greatly appreciated his sincerity & refusal to automatically schedule tests,more visits, etc.
    Thanks for leaving a great review. It is very much appreciated!
    New York, NY |
    TERRIBLE. Stay away! He looked at my xray and dismissed me in under 2 minutes. Guess what? Went for a second opinion and that Doctor did not like xray and sent me for an MRI. Guess what again? I need a NEW HIP! avascular necrosis is what I have. Glad I went for a second opinion.
    Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Krystal, MD?

Dr. Krystal says...

Dr. Krystal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Krystal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Krystal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Krystal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krystal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Krystal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Krystal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.