Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD

Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD is a general surgery specialist in Meridian, ID and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Emory University in 1990 and specializes in general surgery and plastic surgery.

1736 S Millenium Way

Meridian, ID 83642

• Blue Cross of Idaho

Learn about Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer's Experience

Dr. Kramer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Kramer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kramer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kramer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kramer's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kramer to family and friends

Dr. Kramer's Performance

I had the Clear Lift procedure at Dr Kramer's office on March 14, 2018. NIGHTMARE !! I was told there would be NO DOWN TIME !! LOOK at my photos on his facebook page !! My face is still burned and redder than ever !!!!!!! I was told it would help with the redness spots etc !!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had breast reduction surgery that was done in California and it was a disaster. I went to Dr. Kramer 8 years ago and showed him the disaster, he not only recreated my breasts back to beautiful, 8 years later they STILL LOOK GREAT. Outcomes are everything. Dr. Kramer is an excellent surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Kramer and his staff are amazing!! I have nothing but great things to say about them all! They were very informative and I rarely had to wait for my appointments. I would recommend Dr. Kramer for a breast augmentation. He did a phenomenal job and I love the outcome!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a group consult which addressed many questions I had. I then had a private consult in which we discussed specifics to my procedure/case. Dr. Kramer was very professional, kind, knowledgeable, and made me feel completely comfortable. Him and his entire staff were very helpful and responsive. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Kramer and his office far exceeded our expectations. They were polite and pleasant, extremely helpful, and not pushy. Dr Kramer provided detailed information, was helpful, and knowledgeable regarding the surgery and options Kimmie has been outstanding. Always getting back to me for answers on...more
Are you Dr. Kramer?