General Surgery  |
Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD
Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Meridian, ID. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center and Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.

1736 S Millenium Way

Meridian, ID 83642

• Blue Cross of Idaho

Learn about Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer's Experience

Dr. Kramer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Kramer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kramer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kramer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kramer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kramer to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kramer's Performance
I had breast reduction surgery that was done in California and it was a disaster. I went to Dr. Kramer 8 years ago and showed him the disaster, he not only recreated my breasts back to beautiful, 8 years later they STILL LOOK GREAT. Outcomes are everything. Dr. Kramer is an excellent surgeon.
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Kramer and his staff are amazing!! I have nothing but great things to say about them all! They were very informative and I rarely had to wait for my appointments. I would recommend Dr. Kramer for a breast augmentation. He did a phenomenal job and I love the outcome!!
Meridian, ID |
I had a group consult which addressed many questions I had. I then had a private consult in which we discussed specifics to my procedure/case. Dr. Kramer was very professional, kind, knowledgeable, and made me feel completely comfortable. Him and his entire staff were very helpful and responsive. I had juviderm lip injections and breast augmentation and both turned out perfect. I would highly recommend his team.
in Union County, OR |
Dr Kramer and his office far exceeded our expectations. They were polite and pleasant, extremely helpful, and not pushy. Dr Kramer provided detailed information, was helpful, and knowledgeable regarding the surgery and options Kimmie has been outstanding. Always getting back to me for answers on questions the same day. She really is a joy to speak with and helps put all your nerves to rest. The entire experience has been wonderful, I love how I look, and I could not be happier.
in Boise, Idaho |
Dr. Kramer is truly phenomenal. I have been wanting a breast reduction for years and finally made the decision to come back from Germany and have this surgery done by him. I wouldn't have considered any other surgeon for this procedure- he is very talented and professional and has an amazing, friendly staff. They created an absolutely perfect experience. I am THRILLED with my results! Waking up everyday seriously feels like Christmas morning now! Thank you so much again!
in Boise, ID |
Poor results and even worse customer service. They treat you like cattle in their practice once they get your money.
in Nampa, ID |
Dr Kramer was a wonderful provider. He spent a ton of time explaining my procedure as well as answering all of my questions during my 1st visit. I loved the fact that he offered his opinion too. His staff has been very pleasant & welcoming each and every time I have had to go in for an appt. I would highly recommend Dr. Kramer and his staff to anyone who is shopping around.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kramer, MD?
Are you Dr. Kramer?